PDA

View Full Version : Nice Lap Mr. Burch!!

Mike Bell
03-19-2006, 12:06 PM
Not sure how a CMC car did this, but congratulations on the MSRC lap record at a buck-twenty-four-and-change! I remember when I couldn't break into the 24's in my AI car, lol.

That's a great lap, nice job - and in a Chevy too! :D

mitchntx
03-19-2006, 08:41 PM
He put 4 off at Little Bend, cut across and re-entered the track just before Big Bend.

:roll: FN 3rd genners

CMC17
03-21-2006, 02:33 PM
Very very nice lap time!!! I doubt if it can be broken! Ok, maybe...but it will take someone that really knows how to drive.

no? yes?

8)

Mike Bell
03-21-2006, 02:39 PM
Man, that's a really good lap time but the lap times have been coming down year after year for both AI and CMC so who knows?

I remember back when Patterson told me he thought an AI car could do a 1:19.XXX at Cresson and I though he was crazy, now with JG and MW stepping up to the plate it really isn't that far off.

Perhaps someday a 1:23.XXX for CMC? Who knows.

CMC17
03-21-2006, 02:52 PM
A reliable source has brought it to my attention that there has been a CMC car in the 1:23's at Cresson.

Dang!! That's faaaaaassssttt!!!

My goal one day is to be in the 1:25's again and try to keep up with the really fast cars out there.

Mike Bell
03-21-2006, 03:14 PM
Gulp, I don't wanna hear anymore then. :cry:

jeffburch
03-21-2006, 10:01 PM
A reliable source has brought it to my attention that there has been a CMC car in the 1:23's at Cresson.

Bet it's AG with those new brakes. Maybe DC?

Thanks all. Wish I had a Traqmate recording of it.
Can't wait for April. I blew my Toyo bucks on a new right rear.

jb

AllZWay
03-22-2006, 09:18 AM
Jeff... We probably need to check for that Sneaky Pete NOS setup. :P

I was reading an article the other day about Nascar owner Felix Sabates when he was a brand new owner and his crew chief told him about using nitrous during qualifying. He didn't know it was illegal, so during dinner with some other owners he asked how it worked if they were using it too. :D

AI#97
03-26-2006, 10:17 PM
He put 4 off at Little Bend, cut across and re-entered the track just before Big Bend.

:roll: FN 3rd genners

Actually, he just got sucked along behind some fast AI cars that shall remain nameless.... :lol:

Besides, i don't recommend that shortcut on the outside of little bend....it's kind of rough!

Good job Jeff.....