PDA

View Full Version : Transport from Texas to nats

rpoz27
08-17-2009, 06:34 PM
Passing this along from a friend of mine in Houston - "I have a double-decker trailer and driver to transport my car to the NASA Championship races in UT. Now I need a second car to share the transport expenses. The total is $5500, gas, driver, and trailer total for the round trip. ($2750 each - total expense.) We could pick up the other car if it is on the way with no extra charge. If it is not on the way, getting the car here would be best, probably. We plan to leave Sat, the 5th."

If you are interested, PM me.

AI#97
08-17-2009, 09:31 PM
Passing this along from a friend of mine in Houston - "I have a double-decker trailer and driver to transport my car to the NASA Championship races in UT. Now I need a second car to share the transport expenses. The total is $5500, gas, driver, and trailer total for the round trip. ($2750 each - total expense.) We could pick up the other car if it is on the way with no extra charge. If it is not on the way, getting the car here would be best, probably. We plan to leave Sat, the 5th."

If you are interested, PM me.

Can 10 of us pile in and just drink beer for 23 hours there and 23 hours back?! 275 a head round trip ain't bad! :lol:

Crumpacker
08-18-2009, 09:30 AM
Can 10 of us pile in and just drink beer for 23 hours there and 23 hours back?! 275 a head round trip ain't bad! :lol:

I'm in!

My lawn chair, cooler, mullet wig and $275 are packed and ready to go.

rpoz27
08-18-2009, 12:21 PM

I'm in!

My lawn chair, cooler, mullet wig and $275 are packed and ready to go.

Sounds good to me! I'd join y'all for that, but I'll be in NY at Fashion Week, helping my little sis with her first show.

cjlmlml
08-18-2009, 01:39 PM
[/quote]Sounds good to me! I'd join y'all for that, but I'll be in NY at Fashion Week, helping my little sis with her first show.[/quote]

Uhhhhh, are you sure you are the best person to be assisting with a fashion show?

I am just saying.....

rpoz27
08-18-2009, 01:42 PM
Sounds good to me! I'd join y'all for that, but I'll be in NY at Fashion Week, helping my little sis with her first show.

Uhhhhh, are you sure you are the best person to be assisting with a fashion show?

I am just saying.....

LOL! Good point. (Laughed so hard, I had to retype this 3 times.)

gt40
08-18-2009, 04:56 PM
LOL! Good point. (Laughed so hard, I had to retype this 3 times.)What? Is that the on-line equivalent of snorting? Getting Misty to snort is always good fun.

rpoz27
08-18-2009, 06:37 PM
LOL! Good point. (Laughed so hard, I had to retype this 3 times.)What? Is that the on-line equivalent of snorting? Getting Misty to snort is always good fun.

Was snorting in real life. Woke Martin up from his nap.

ShadowBolt
08-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Sounds good to me! I'd join y'all for that, but I'll be in NY at Fashion Week, helping my little sis with her first show.[/quote]

I am just saying.....[/quote]

I was thinking it but did not have the balls to post it. First time I saw Misty was at a DE event and she had pink hair.

JJ

Wirtz
08-18-2009, 09:37 PM
... First time I saw Misty was at a DE event and she had pink hair.

Just one of the reasons both my girls think Misty is the coolest....

rpoz27
08-18-2009, 09:46 PM
... First time I saw Misty was at a DE event and she had pink hair.

Just one of the reasons both my girls think Misty is the coolest....

Tell them it's mutual. They're pretty awesome kiddos.