PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft hardware supply house in DFW...FYI

AI#97
08-25-2009, 05:20 PM
If you are looking for any aircraft quality fittings, I found a place over by love field that is dirt cheap. Some turn barrell parts I was expecting to pay $10 each for were 3 bucks.

Action Aerospace Hardware
7204 Parwelk
Dallas, TX 75235

It was like a candy store with all the fittings and hardware!

Pat Yancey, old woman, really knows her shit too!!! They have EVERYTHING.

gt40
08-25-2009, 05:26 PM
Oh brother -- this will not end well for me.

This is about a 5 minute drive from work. If anyone needs me to check for something, let me know. I can run by there as my schedule permits.

AI#97
08-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Yeah, it's on the way home for me too! :oops:

Shortcutsleeping
08-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Ug.

I've got to close on my San Antonio house first, but I'll be hitting that place shortly thereafter. Thanks for the headsup!!

Reminds me of going through the yards near Davis Monthan in Arizona....or if you ever get the chance, hit up Columbia Airmotive in Troutdale Oregon!! Or at least get on their catalog list. Rockin cool parts for sweet prices.

Again, thanks for the heads up!!

Costas
cars and such...

ShadowBolt
08-25-2009, 06:31 PM
If you are looking for any aircraft quality fittings, I found a place over by love field that is dirt cheap. Some turn barrell parts I was expecting to pay $10 each for were 3 bucks.

Action Aerospace Hardware
7204 Parwelk
Dallas, TX 75235

It was like a candy store with all the fittings and hardware!

Pat Yancey, old woman, really knows her shit too!!! They have EVERYTHING.

DB Roberts http://www.dbroberts.com/ (in the DFW area) should have every kind of hardware you could ever need. Tonya is the one that knows her stuff.

JJ