PDA

View Full Version : last race of 2009 - ECR!!!

Al Fernandez
09-17-2009, 01:19 PM
Alright guys, ECR is merely 2.5 weeks away!!! I cant imagine anyone would sit this out, especially given the chance to measure yourself up against our National podium finishers!! Please do sign up with NASA for head count purposes.

Given this is our last event for the year, I'd really like to have a good bbq/party saturday night. I'll volunteer to bring beer. :D

BlueFirePony
09-17-2009, 02:25 PM
Alright guys, ECR is merely 2.5 weeks away!!! I cant imagine anyone would sit this out, especially given the chance to measure yourself up against our National podium finishers!! Please do sign up with NASA for head count purposes.

Given this is our last event for the year, I'd really like to have a good bbq/party saturday night. I'll volunteer to bring beer. :D

Got it covered...check the official ECR Sat night planning thread - I was a lazy a$$ and did not have to prep a car for Nats so I've had plenty of time to plan on the BBQ ;)

http://www.aicmctexas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2962

Fbody383
09-17-2009, 03:23 PM
...given the chance to measure yourself up against our National podium finishers!!

No need.

Glenn is taller and heavier.

Oh, and smarter, better looking and much faster when I'm not brake-checking him in corners.

Now, that Love cat... he rocks!

Jeremiah is now Mr. Rookie.

And MFW/Wilson 2012

GlennCMC70
09-17-2009, 03:34 PM
...given the chance to measure yourself up against our National podium finishers!!

Oh, and smarter, better looking and much faster when I'm not brake-checking him in corners.

:oops: :oops:
i dont have any gay cowboy get-ups.

Fbody383
09-17-2009, 03:42 PM

Why are you dragging Mosty into this?

AllZWay
09-17-2009, 03:52 PM
I am looking forward to ECR....especially the BBQ.

michaelmosty
09-17-2009, 04:19 PM

I know, now I know what Mitch feels like. :)

AI#97
09-17-2009, 05:49 PM
My car and wallett will likely sit out ECR...it needs some R&R after having the bejesus beat out of it in Utah.

Besides....ya'll don't want none! :twisted:

GlennCMC70
09-17-2009, 08:07 PM

he's gay? i didnt know.
not that there is anything wrong w/ that. :?

michaelmosty
09-17-2009, 11:56 PM

he's gay? i didnt know.
not that there is anything wrong w/ that. :?
:lol: I don't even have a comeback for this. :lol:

MikeP99Z
09-18-2009, 03:59 AM
I'll be there as an Official, but the car will not be at the event.

I'm available to test drive cars if people want input.

MP

Jeremy Gunter
09-18-2009, 07:32 PM
I'll be there as an Official, but the car will not be at the event.

I'm available to test drive cars if people want input.

MP

Ew Ew Ew, gunna be there friday?

MikeP99Z
09-19-2009, 10:08 AM
I can be.

Alien
09-21-2009, 03:18 PM
Is it too soon to congratulate Wirtz on the 2009 season championship? Assuming we get 4 races at EC and drop 4 for the season, the way it looks (someone correct me if I'm wrong) he has it all wrapped up. Looks like the battle for 2nd will be between Mosty and Glenn, with an outside chance of Rob if he does REALLY well (400pts of a possible 402pts) and Michael doesn't start any races.

If JP earns points in one race he will edge out Al who will get 2nd in CMC2.

Team Downunder has AI wrapped up. Congrats!

Misty and G.Hood are the only ones able to win AIX. Misty really just needs points in 2 races to get it.

Maybe we should do a NASCAR/NHRA style chase to the cup to make things exciting like last year. Points are reset after Round 4 :-D

David Love AI27
09-21-2009, 03:54 PM
Is it too soon to congratulate Wirtz on the 2009 season championship? Assuming we get 4 races at EC and drop 4 for the season, the way it looks (someone correct me if I'm wrong) he has it all wrapped up. Looks like the battle for 2nd will be between Mosty and Glenn, with an outside chance of Rob if he does REALLY well (400pts of a possible 402pts) and Michael doesn't start any races.

If JP earns points in one race he will edge out Al who will get 2nd in CMC2.

Team Downunder has AI wrapped up. Congrats!

Misty and G.Hood are the only ones able to win AIX. Misty really just needs points in 2 races to get it.

Maybe we should do a NASCAR/NHRA style chase to the cup to make things exciting like last year. Points are reset after Round 4 :-D

KNOW WHEN TO HOLD EM, KNOW WHEN TO FOLD EM...
KNOW WHEN TO WALK AWAY, KNOW WHEN TO RUN...
YOU NEVER COUNT YOUR MONEY, WHEN YOU"RE SITTIN' AT THE TABLE...
THERE'LL BE TIME ENOUGH FOR COUNTIN', WHEN THE DEALIN'S DONE...

Alien
09-21-2009, 04:04 PM
Was just throwing it out there. Since they seem to be pretty wrapped up, maybe we could do something crazy like throw everyone's car number in a hat, have everyone draw, and that's the car you get to race! Like go-karts or the IROC series... just without the levelness. :D

Can ya tell it's a slow day at work?

AI#97
09-21-2009, 04:09 PM
Team DownUnder might have the regional champ locked up....but if I can find a way to make the race weekend, and I pull off 4 wins...I'd have the most wins this season and missed 2.5 events! 8) :twisted:

Wirtz
09-21-2009, 08:50 PM

The main reason I tried so hard at the beginning of this year was because last year ended up being so exciting. knowwhatimean :D

David Love AI27
09-21-2009, 09:07 PM
:twisted: