PDA

View Full Version : ECR

ShadowBolt
09-21-2009, 10:47 AM
I signed up last night for the event. I went to the ECR web site and they show a practice day on Friday for $200.00. No half days. I guess we did a practice last year since it was a new track to most of us but I really can't remember running on Friday.

What about parking? Last year I got there the night before (either Thursday or Friday as I said I can't remember) and they would not let us park up on the hill. Do you want me to try again this year or just park where we did last year?

JJ

michaelmosty
09-21-2009, 10:54 AM
Jerry, I remember last year you and I both did the full day of practice on Friday. I would like to do a 1/2 day this year if available. I will call and check.

AllZWay
09-21-2009, 01:10 PM
I did the half day last year also.

While up on the hill would be nice for not walking.... I really liked where we were as a whole group last year with plenty of room.

Fbody383
09-21-2009, 03:08 PM
I really liked where we were as a whole group last year with plenty of room.

We need to use JB's Shuttle Service

AllZWay
09-21-2009, 04:43 PM
I really liked where we were as a whole group last year with plenty of room.

We need to use JB's Shuttle Service

My parents enjoyed rides in Jermiah's little truck. :lol:

ShadowBolt
09-21-2009, 05:47 PM
The web says NO half days. Can Clifton help us with that?

JJ

Chuck
09-21-2009, 07:07 PM
I signed up and also would like to a 1/2 day.

Did anyone call ECR?

Thanks,
Chuck
CMC#14

michaelmosty
09-21-2009, 09:12 PM
I left a message with ECR this morning asking about the 1/2 day but have not heard anything back.
I wonder if we got enough people wanting to do the 1/2 day if they would work something out for us.
I'm not paying $200 for the full day but would do $100 for 1/2.

cobra132
09-22-2009, 10:02 AM
I'll do a half day. FMR

ShadowBolt
09-22-2009, 10:56 AM
I left a message with ECR this morning asking about the 1/2 day but have not heard anything back.
I wonder if we got enough people wanting to do the 1/2 day if they would work something out for us.
I'm not paying $200 for the full day but would do $100 for 1/2.

I would also like to do a half day if we can get them to do it. They will make more at $100.00 for a half day then they will at $200.00 for the whole day. I doubt many will be up for a $200.00 full day. Since I have zero time in my new car I don't have much choice if they only offer a full day. To do a whole day I would have to leave here on Thursday night. For a half day I could leave Friday morning.

JJ

Al Fernandez
09-22-2009, 11:46 AM
I suggest we pit where we did last year so we can have everyone close together.

Fbody383
09-22-2009, 01:47 PM
I would like to do a 1/2 day.

And agree with Al, let's pit down the hill and take over....

Mmuhahahah....

michaelmosty
09-23-2009, 03:15 PM
I just got a call back from the lady at ECR. I let her know that there were a few of us that were arriving late afternoon and would love to do a 1/2 day if available. She is going to talk w/ the owners tomorrow when they get in and get back with me.
I'll keep ya posted.

David Love AI27
09-23-2009, 04:29 PM
I just got a call back from the lady at ECR. I let her know that there were a few of us that were arriving late afternoon and would love to do a 1/2 day if available. She is going to talk w/ the owners tomorrow when they get in and get back with me.
I'll keep ya posted.

If it helps to add two more Jay and I will try to be setup before lunch

Crumpacker
09-28-2009, 03:48 PM
I just finished up an email coversation with Maggie Williams (mwilliams@eaglescanyon (dot) com) at ECR, we can do half days at $125. I'll be up there for the afternoon session.

Here's the rest of the info I got from her:

Hi Sam, yes it will run from 8am until 5pm. Depending on how many people sign up will be how we determine the run groups. Do you guys have open wheel cars that run with Nasa or all closed wheels? That will help determine a whole lot. We have opened up ½ days a lot of people will not be able to do a full day with their work schedules. Gates will open at 7am. You are more than welcome to drop off on Thursday we will be here until about 7pm and camping is available.

Thanks,

Maggie

817-992-9774

We are offering ½ day at $125 and full for $200. I have about 15 people signed up right now not sure how many more will sign up. If it is closed wheel cars only we may do it to where it will be pretty much open track for the day. I just don’t know yet. No charge for camping but if you need power you will have to bring a generator and we do have a shower in the men’s bathroom as well as one in the women’s.

Thanks,

Maggie

Rob Liebbe
09-28-2009, 06:50 PM
I'll be leaving the Woodlands about 10:00 to 10:30 am on Friday. Should be at the track about 5:00-ish. Save me a parking space in the party corral. RV with trailer in tow.

BlueFirePony
09-28-2009, 07:01 PM
I hope to get there between 6-7PM. I think Glenn was bringing his grill so if he and I can park next to each other (I'll just have the tow vehicle and trailer) then we'll have all the cooking stuff in one place.

Are we going to be in the same area as last year or are we going to grab a different spot?

ShadowBolt
09-28-2009, 08:18 PM
I'm going to leave Georgetown at 6:00 AM unless I decide to drive up after work on Thursday.

JJ

BryanL
09-28-2009, 09:58 PM
I'm going to leave Georgetown at 6:00 AM unless I decide to drive up after work on Thursday.

JJ

You get that ringer, hooptie, calillegal rustang up here for the half day. I'm not worried. I just need to check the lap record so I will know how much under it my car runs on Friday. :wink:

I'm hoping to take Friday off. Pick up the car/trailer Thursday night. Taking a gamble with the HOA on parking the rig at the house and head out early Friday morning. Its been a long time since Hallett for me. Is Boudy bringing the margarita machine or what?

Todd Covini
09-28-2009, 11:17 PM
I'll bring extra ice chest lids.

AllZWay
09-29-2009, 08:56 AM
Looks like I might not make it until around 5:00 or so, but I think my parents will get there sooner with the RV. So anyone that knows them, help them pick a place to park.

David Love AI27
09-29-2009, 10:31 AM

JJ

You get that ringer, hooptie, calillegal rustang up here for the half day. I'm not worried. I just need to check the lap record so I will know how much under it my car runs on Friday. :wink:

I'm hoping to take Friday off. Pick up the car/trailer Thursday night. Taking a gamble with the HOA on parking the rig at the house and head out early Friday morning. Its been a long time since Hallett for me. Is Boudy bringing the margarita machine or what?

Did you get the steel valve stems I recomended?? I can bring some.. :twisted: