PDA

View Full Version : Hallett Garages?

gt40
06-05-2006, 09:47 AM
Who do I contact to reserve a garage? I couldn't find any info, though I was sure someone (Adam?) posted something on that recently.

michaelmosty
06-05-2006, 01:59 PM
I just talked to Scott @ the track and there are still some garages available.
Having never been to Hallett I was wanting some advice regarding the parking situations. Can you fit 4 people in the garages? $150 / garage divided by two people seems a little steep. :shock: Also what are the alternatives if I don't get a garage? Is there parking on concrete or will I be working on the car in the grass?
Also, what % of ya'll are getting a garage?

Thanks for the info.

gt40
06-05-2006, 02:25 PM
I just talked to Scott @ the track and there are still some garages available.
Having never been to Hallett I was wanting some advice regarding the parking situations. Can you fit 4 people in the garages? $150 / garage divided by two people seems a little steep. :shock: Also what are the alternatives if I don't get a garage? Is there parking on concrete or will I be working on the car in the grass?
Also, what % of ya'll are getting a garage?

Thanks for the info.You can get 4 to a garage, but its a bit cozy. If you don't get a garage, you're on the grass. Contact me if you want to split a garage (preferebly 1/2 a garage space or $37.50 each -- I'm a cheap SOB too.)

Would you be interested in caravaning up with me as well?

michaelmosty
06-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Robert,
I wouldn't mind going in w/ you for the $37.50 garage. Hopefully I won't be doing that much "thrashing" on the car. :lol:
I'm down for the caravan also. Departure time will depend if we can get some track time Friday night. My guess would be to leave Dallas around 10:00 on Fri. Is it better to go up hwy. 75 or 35?

gt40
06-05-2006, 03:07 PM
Robert,
I wouldn't mind going in w/ you for the $37.50 garage. Hopefully I won't be doing that much "thrashing" on the car. :lol:
I'm down for the caravan also. Departure time will depend if we can get some track time Friday night. My guess would be to leave Dallas around 10:00 on Fri. Is it better to go up hwy. 75 or 35?According to DeLorme Street Atlas, Hwy 75 is shorter, but I-35 is faster. I usually take 75, though.

Dunno when I'll be leaving -- probably closer to 12:00 of I take a half day off. With the new job, I don't exactly have a ton of vacation time accrued.

If you can reserve the garage, I'll PayPal you $40.

AI#97
06-05-2006, 03:40 PM
[quote=michaelmosty]I If you don't get a garage, you're on the grass.

So it might be a good idea to throw a rug and some Plywood in the trailer for jackstands and ol' back!

Thanks for the info!