PDA

View Full Version : AI rules silly season is on

Al Fernandez
10-06-2009, 09:14 PM
as per http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31023
Do some thinking, submit your request, and let me know as much as possible so I can argue on your behalf.

MikeP99Z
10-06-2009, 09:16 PM
I've submitted more than 1 request. Todd had a full email box today...

Al Fernandez
10-07-2009, 08:48 AM
Did you copy me?

MikeP99Z
10-07-2009, 09:04 AM
Nope. I don't have email info for you or Donovan.

AI#97
10-07-2009, 09:12 AM
I'm good...don't change a damn thing.

Al Fernandez
10-07-2009, 09:20 AM
charger@consolidated.net

MikeP99Z
10-07-2009, 09:35 AM
You have mail.

MikeP99Z
10-07-2009, 09:36 AM
It appears from the other forum the CMC rules silly season is also on - with only 1 week left for those low price deals !!!

Hood
10-08-2009, 02:03 PM
For CMC1 and 2, lets lobby for allowing slotted brake rotors (very abundant and not expensive), then for CMC1, allowing 3rd gen F-bodies to use the LT1/T56 combo...

can o' worms opened...

Rob Liebbe
10-08-2009, 02:47 PM
Add another 200 lbs to Witz' car and 100 to Landrum's.

AllZWay
10-08-2009, 02:58 PM

Especially if they come to the duece. :lol: But don't be shy, Liebbe needs weight too.

mitchntx
10-08-2009, 03:17 PM

Especially if they come to the duece. :lol: But don't be shy, Liebbe needs wait too.

Easy enough ...

Any car with Red, Blue and Black paint needs #200.

SN95s get #300 and its additive.

Jeremy gets #500

Rob Liebbe
10-08-2009, 03:29 PM

Especially if they come to the duece. :lol: But don't be shy, Liebbe needs wait too.

Easy enough ...

Jeremy gets #500

Whew - good thing my car is red, blue and white not red, blue and black.

And / or - its the details that'll get you.

AI#97
10-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Jeremy gets #500

That's like 3 month's worth of drilling!!!!

David Love AI27
10-08-2009, 04:43 PM
:?:

AI#97
10-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Jeremy gets #500

That's like 3 month's worth of drilling!!!!

ROFLMFAO!!! DAMN!! swoooosh from 1/2 court!!!

Bet you were laughing out loud when you typed that one... maybe even a little snort, too...

Nah...just wonderin' if I have enough drill bits around here to drill all that plate! LOL!!

mitchntx
10-08-2009, 06:15 PM

Easy enough ...

Jeremy gets #500

C'Mon Rob.

You know as well as I do that its not what the rule says, but rather the intent of the rule when it was written. :roll:

Alien
10-08-2009, 06:35 PM

Wait til after Race 1 next year, I'm sure Glenn can fix your issue. :D

ShadowBolt
10-08-2009, 07:39 PM

Easy enough ...

Jeremy gets #500

My new car was way overweight at ECR. Like 50 lbs. over with Jay and over 100 lbs. with me so do what you want with weights. How about we all go to 3300? As usual something was not right with the scales. Michael said he and the 11 weighed50 lbs. more than ever before.

JJ

AI#97
10-08-2009, 09:04 PM
My new car was way overweight at ECR. Like 50 lbs. over with Jay and over 100 lbs. with me so do what you want with weights. How about we all go to 3300? As usual something was not right with the scales. Michael said he and the 11 weighed50 lbs. more than ever before.

JJ

Jerry, Jonathan was being used "elsewhere" and in my haste to setup the scales, and having a rookie guide you guys up onto them, NONE of the cars were on them square and I am sure they were giving false readings. so plan accordingly.

However, I do know of a way to take 85lbs off that car! ;)

AI#97
10-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Well, back on topic of AI rules....

From what I am reading on the national site, it seems a large percentage of the Current AI racers in other regions are fine with the "costs of AI" and spending money on the "bling-bling"....

anyone want to start discussions of an addendum for AI-TX rules....? They have already done it in Rocky Mountain to a certain extent, maybe we need to as well? I don't like the ramifications for those that want to race nationals each year, but if we are going to increase car counts in AI in this region, we need to quash the silliness now before our class dies on the vine. We need to be in charge of OUR destiny so we get new blood into our series to race with.

And yes, I do realize we are somewhat spitting in the face of NASA national especially with our National Director being local, but sometimes " it is what it is...."

Thoughts?

mitchntx
10-09-2009, 12:56 PM

I don't like the ramifications for those that want to race nationals each year

Thoughts?

There is always Hallett.

AI#97
10-09-2009, 01:43 PM

I don't like the ramifications for those that want to race nationals each year

Thoughts?

There is always Hallett.

Yeah, but after speaking in depth on the subject with Tommy while up in Utah, RM region seems to be in line with TX about the current state of goofiness. Tommy even hinted that this was his last year in AI because of the costs were getting too stupid to remain competitive with an F-body...I can't imagine how expensive it would be for him to go to 18's and 14" brakes or if those parts are even offered anymore...?

Course', it doesn't seem to bother the boys and girls in Northeast Iron... ;)

After talking to AL at ECR, I fully support their statement that "AI has gotten silly and needs to be reined in.." I just think they are going to get nothing but backlash from other regions that seem to be fine with it all. I am just hoping that national really is going to step in and say... "We are going to do what is good for the series to bring in more racers." I just think that doing it over a period of time won't work. It needs to be done ASAP and in one motion so there is no possible change for direction in year 2 of the 5 year plan.

I just want to make the series viable again for those in CMC2 who might want to move up or those who are sittin' on the bleachers wanting to run AI, but are scared of the crazy costs to build a car and start the series so we have more people to race against. When someone is looking at $4-5k budget for a year of racing, and that is what it costs to put front brakes on a car, they ain't commin' to AI!!!

I know I haven't helped car counts lately but I'd love to see enough cars in AI that we could have 2 or 3 no shows each weekend and still have at least enough cars for the Toyo Bucks to pay out and have folks to race with. If we can't achieve that, and DAMN quick, I have a useless race car in my garage and might as well run in a class that can get car counts for tire money instead of just racing the same 2 or 3 cars all the time. With CMC2 looking so attractive, I am VERY fearful that AI is done and screwed and a slow moving 3 or 5 year plan ain't going to fix it.

I am probably about to pull a Mitch and put all my shit up for sale soon so I can maybe build a -2 car and really go have fun with the rest of you rejects!!! 8)

David Love AI27
10-09-2009, 02:18 PM

AllZWay
10-09-2009, 02:31 PM
[quote="mitchntx"][quote=AI#97] I am probably about to pull a Mitch and put all my shit up for sale soon so I can maybe build a -2 car and really go have fun with the rest of you rejects!!! 8)

Do it... Sure we are slow, but the close racing makes up for it on the fun factor.

Sidney
10-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Matt,

You're facing the same that we did in the Midwest the last couple years. Bob, Bryan, and I all race 3rd gen Firebirds (we were at Hallett) and we're looking at the state of AI and the cost needed to stay competitive. Bob was winning races but saw the handwriting when Matt Erickson's '05 Mustang showed up with a $80K price tag from Midcoast Performace. Then the 18 inch wheel/14 inch brake rule kind of sealed the deal and we've all made the switch to CMC. Luckily, our cars were still on 16's, still had stock suspensions, and no lexan. We pulled the wings, dropped in 305's, and presto we're CMC.

I don't think NASA is going to go backwards on AI and if you don't have $50,000 to $100,000 to spend AND are a damn fine driver, then midpack is where you'll be. I think cars like Rehagan's are building and Groth just built will hurt the numbers as the regular Joes just don't have the coin to compete with that and more importantly is the assumption that it takes one of those to be up front.

So...been there, done that,

Sidney Franklin
Formerly AI #64
Currently CMC #64

marshall_mosty
10-09-2009, 02:37 PM
James,
I'm starting to think that I need to find a stock dash and rebuild my shell to a -2 car...

Do you need to run a stock steering column in CMC-2?

Sidney
10-09-2009, 02:44 PM
[quote="David Love AI27"]Any 3rd gens in AI?[quote]

Yes. TJ Bain in the Midwest Region just won the Championship w/ a 3rd gen Firebird. It is built very light and runs a 305. He's sourced most of the parts on it off Ebay from Nascar shops. It has lots of Titanium parts and Nascar stuff. He runs big Wilwoods and Corvette 18's all picked up very cheap off the internet. I drove it this past Sunday and it's wicked. Very small clutch/flywheel that makes taking off out of the pits all Indycar like. His closest rival was Dave Algozine who finished 5th at Nationals. At Road America this past spring Rusty wasn't even in the same timezone with his ABS & Traction control.

Sidney
CMC #64

jeremiahkellam
10-09-2009, 03:11 PM
Do you need to run a stock steering column in CMC-2?

Yep

David Love AI27
10-09-2009, 03:13 PM
I am VERY fearful that AI is done and screwed and a slow moving 3 or 5 year plan ain't going to fix it.

I know what I was told directly when I asked and I know what I see and over-hear behind the scenes and this is what I conclude (right or wrong).
"3 or 5 year plan"

CMC? = CMC + CMC2
AI? = AI + AIX

Top AIX cars will be reclassified to run ST or GT and rightly so

I came into this series with the understanding that the AMERICAN IRON SERIES (CMC/AI/AIX/AIV) was a fairly low budget series compared to most. AIV is gone, as it should be, those guys need to be in CVAR. AIX cars should be in ST or GT. AI should be reigned in to remain a higher HP group for racers with a little higher budget (this is NOT the Koni Challenge Series). I get the gist of what Matt is saying and agree with his line of thought, show me where the changes will increase car count. SHOW ME in ACTUAL numbers where there are real racers with built cars that are NOT in the series due to the current rule set. "Field of Dreams" was a movie. You can just sit around a table or forum and say "man, these changes sound cool, lets allow bigger, better..." unless it is a safety issue, bigger and better is an option and always costs more and isn't always necessary.

I was told "there were no immediate plans to phase out CMC" and I believe that statement to be true and I don't think the people (more than one) lied to me. HOWEVER, it all depends on what you mean by "immediate". 2010 would be immediate, 2011 not so much... 2012 is a long way off... for those who believe I'm stirring up shit or have been hanging around JB too much let me just say that I did alot of research on my own at nationals and around the region and unless there is a drastic change in attitude, I'm pretty damn close with my prediction. (I'm going to print this and save it, so if I'm still around in 2012/2013 I can tell you "I told you so".)

You guys better hope the weather clears soon, I'm stuck inside and my lawyer has asked me not to hang around his office, it won't speed up the judges ruling.

AI#97
10-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Funny...Erickson already offered to sell me his car when I mentioned S197's....LOL!!! Guess he blew his budget.

Seriously Sidney, IF that is where AI is going...then yeah, it will be like AIX in a couple years with minimal car count. What you probably don't know is that National has seen this and is afraid it's signature series is too far out of reach and is going to die....at least that is the impression I get when a director tells me that MY car is probably border line with what they think AI should be.....whatever that means? I didn't get to finish asking that question....Irregardless, it's not our job to take rules in the ass just to keep Rehegan in business selling "spec mustangs"...

The reason I am even thinking of the new class of TXAI or AI-Lite as Matt King puts it... is that I think WE get the rules here in this region and like what we have...just tone it down a little so more people join in the fun. If we can't do that, then my car is for sale and I am going to go race against these guys in TX in CMC2 that could probably whip my ass! I don't care about the $3 trophies, I want close racing that doesn't require me to sell a kidney and has enough cars for tire money. That being said, if the CMC2 field next year has 16 to 20 cars, Toyo needs to step up and pay MUCH deeper into the finishing order but that is another discussion.

David Love AI27
10-09-2009, 03:21 PM
[quote="David Love AI27"]Any 3rd gens in AI?[quote]

Yes. TJ Bain in the Midwest Region just won the Championship w/ a 3rd gen Firebird. It is built very light and runs a 305. He's sourced most of the parts on it off Ebay from Nascar shops. It has lots of Titanium parts and Nascar stuff. He runs big Wilwoods and Corvette 18's all picked up very cheap off the internet. I drove it this past Sunday and it's wicked. Very small clutch/flywheel that makes taking off out of the pits all Indycar like. His closest rival was Dave Algozine who finished 5th at Nationals. At Road America this past spring Rusty wasn't even in the same timezone with his ABS & Traction control.

Sidney
CMC #64

Thanks, for the insite... I did have a 305 in mine putting 292 to the rear. and I have purchased a tilton flywheel and lots of good nascar parts from ebay...

Al Fernandez
10-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Dave...CMC1 will continue to exist as long as drivers continue to race in it, just as I've said before.

Matt...I hear you. Believe me, NASA does not want AI to die. That is a big part of the reason why Todd is the new National AI Dir: he'll be able to dedicate the time that AI needs. You know Todd, he's probably drafting a five page "state of the union" post even know. No need to jump off the cliff or pull a Mitch. I have confidence that AI is going to be a great place to race for a long time to come.

AI#97
10-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Dave...CMC1 will continue to exist as long as drivers continue to race in it, just as I've said before.

Matt...I hear you. Believe me, NASA does not want AI to die. That is a big part of the reason why Todd is the new National AI Dir: he'll be able to dedicate the time that AI needs. You know Todd, he's probably drafting a five page "state of the union" post even know. No need to jump off the cliff or pull a Mitch. I have confidence that AI is going to be a great place to race for a long time to come.

I know what Todd wants to do AL...I just don't see the rest of AI's current racers east of the Mississippi wanting to go that direction. It's too late and they all are more than willing to spend money because they don't have a problem with it. He has a HUGE task ahead of him fighting all the big spenders. Worst case, AI-TX is born...just have to have 3 letters made up in vinyl! ;)

I still want to race in CMC2 though so that has more to do with selling the car and funding a new build, or getting into a street car and teaming up with a current -2 driver for 2010 or 2011.

my focus right now is hopefully take one more crack at that Hallett track record in June, a couple of Lemons events and take the rest of 2010 off. I am going to put an ad out for the car and see if I someone is serious. If they are, it will go, if not, it stays on jackstands and I play with the 4AGE...there is a guy on ebay with a turbo manifold for it for like 175 bucks...just need to find injectors and a cheap turbo! I'd also love to put the motor in the rear and build an R5 Turbo clone but that is just crazy talk in these parts!

ShadowBolt
10-09-2009, 08:51 PM

But moving over to CMC2 would be okay too.

JJ

David Love AI27
10-09-2009, 09:53 PM

AL I have complete trust in your intentions and believe that you mean what you say. For the record, Al and I had a very serious conversation about the direction of CMC, due to my concerns about investing so much in a Championship CMC car. I know that Al will do everything in his power to keep the series alive. My concern is that as car count continues to decline and many cross over we will be in the same boat as AI, without enough cars to qualify for contingencies.

The numbers don't lie. I competed in EVERY contingency race this season, Finished 2nd in the regional AI championship and 3rd in CMC nationals and qualified for a grand total of $100 in Toyo Bucks. I'm not stupid or vain and I am very aware had the numbers been greater I would not have had the perceived success.

With my skill level being a good "driver" and a so so racer I'm willing to bet I would do much better in Time Trials. I'm not gonna go there. My rant is intended to stir emotions and push to build support for the series.

mitchntx
10-10-2009, 03:04 AM
No need to jump off the cliff or pull a Mitch.

OK ... that's it ... its 0300 on Saturday morning and I'm NOT posting because I partied all Friday night.

All Matt's stuff and all David's stuff ... and all Al's stuff is for sale.

Any one else want to fvck with me?

Alien
10-10-2009, 09:04 AM

OK ... that's it ... its 0300 on Saturday morning and I'm NOT posting because I partied all Friday night.

Are you willing to part out the cars?

I'm looking for a big brake kit, but don't want to pay full price. I heard that Al's is half off.

David Love AI27
10-10-2009, 10:42 AM

Slow down there big fella... I still have a lien on my stuff

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not going anywhere... can't get rid of me that easy...
I'm just a whiner, not a quiter

AI#97
10-11-2009, 08:43 AM
With my skill level being a good "driver" and a so so racer I'm willing to bet I would do much better in Time Trials. I'm not gonna go there. My rant is intended to stir emotions and push to build support for the series.

Sadly David, you probably could have had more tire money in TT...Hoosier is covering those guys if they have car counts!

Let's say we have AI-TX rules written and RM boys join in the fun. Guess how cheap it would be to have the "Texas Nationals" each year at Hallett!!! It ain't no Miller Motorsports Park, but the racing and partying are better....so is the company! Just dreaming outloud! ;)

AI#97
10-11-2009, 08:47 AM
I'm looking for a big brake kit, but don't want to pay full price. I heard that Al's is half off.

I've considered it. Daron/Mason want a motor like mine, shocks and other parts would work on -2 car, same with brakes and doors and some other good stuff.

Considering GOOD AI cars aren't selling even for $16k right now tells me either keep it in moth balls or part out what I can't use on a -2 build on a car like jeremy's. Seriously though, look for a for sale ad on mine next week. I'll be trollin' for someone that wants to hop into a car and start winning.

marshall_mosty
10-11-2009, 12:27 PM
No need to jump off the cliff or pull a Mitch...Is his stuff for sale again?? :wink:

AI#97
10-11-2009, 03:34 PM
No need to jump off the cliff or pull a Mitch...Is his stuff for sale again?? :wink:

I always thought EVERYTHING is for sale if the right amount of cash is flashed.

mitchntx
10-11-2009, 04:02 PM
I heard that Al's is half off.

Yes it is ... and that has nothing to do with it being for sale ...

mitchntx
10-11-2009, 04:03 PM

EVERYTHING is for sale.

Al Fernandez
10-12-2009, 08:54 AM
I just don't see the rest of AI's current racers east of the Mississippi wanting to go that direction. It's too late and they all are more than willing to spend money because they don't have a problem with it. He has a HUGE task ahead of him fighting all the big spenders.

eh...he doesnt have to fight the big spenders, he only has to convince NASA HQ.

Everything is for sale and nothing is written in stone. BUT, knee jerking is also not in the cards. Expect stability for 2010 with a long term vision of where NASA wants the series to be and how long it'll take to get there coming afterwards.

AI#97
10-12-2009, 09:04 AM
. BUT, knee jerking is also not in the cards. Expect stability for 2010 with a long term vision of where NASA wants the series to be and how long it'll take to get there coming afterwards.

I'll check in a couple of years and see how that works out...

BlueFirePony
10-12-2009, 03:00 PM
[quote]Everything is for sale

Not my car ;)
I went through that depressing thought at the start of 2009 when I realized, again, that my racing schedule was going to be manhandled by my work schedule - oh, and a sizable reduction in income! :(

Thank God I married the bestest woman in the world who talked me out of selling the car and now wants to race in it herself!!

I'm going to plan to be there in 2010 racing AI all by myself if I have to...of course if that get's old the brakes and wheels are coming off and I'll join the deuce ;)

AI#97
10-12-2009, 03:21 PM
I'm going to plan to be there in 2010 racing AI all by myself if I have to...of course if that get's old the brakes and wheels are coming off and I'll join the deuce ;)

You might be on to something there! How light can you get that sucker?!

Cody Powell
10-16-2009, 11:48 AM
Just do it Todd the guys that will have to back pedal have the money to do so. And don't listen to all of this "if this happens I am goning to take my ball and go somewhere else crap" there is nowhere else they can get this kind of racing! They aren't going anywhere, well except maybe Mitch!
And is that really a bad thing? :D Mitch you know I love you man!

BlueFirePony
10-16-2009, 04:02 PM

You might be on to something there! How light can you get that sucker?!

That is the question isn't it? Planning to do some of the weight reducton over the winter - most of the simple stuff I should have done long ago - probably an easy #100 in simple stuff.
There's about #100 in extra metal like the driveshaft, exhaust, etc. that could come out with a little work and $ (#20+ in the driveshaft alone...but that requires a bulletproof replacement like the spyder shaft and another $500 or so).

That would get me half way to the #400 reduction I know is there. The rest will probably take some creativity :twisted:

David Love AI27
11-21-2009, 09:55 PM
:(

AI#97
11-22-2009, 12:46 AM
Are the 2010 AI rulles out yet? Where are they published? Time to get the 27 car to the max...

I wouldn't be holding your breath till AFTER 12/1......

Todd Covini
11-30-2009, 11:33 PM
http://www.houdinitribute.com/img/cell1lg.jpg

AI#97
12-01-2009, 12:26 AM
Todd, I know someone who just searched, found and bought a house in 12 days...That's search to contract to occupying.... don't think you are helping your situation here..... :roll:

MikeP99Z
12-01-2009, 11:07 PM
No new posts from Taco Vini.

David Love AI27
12-01-2009, 11:17 PM
:roll:

David Love AI27
12-01-2009, 11:21 PM

David Love AI27
12-01-2009, 11:22 PM
he only has to convince NASA HQ.

So how is that going???

David Love AI27
12-01-2009, 11:23 PM

HoustonNW
12-02-2009, 12:20 AM
I wouldn't be holding your breath till AFTER 12/1......

NOW??? do I start, NOW????

I officially request DL for my Rookie Day instructor.

He showed me some "awesome racing lines" in the TWS Dodge Neon 2 or 3 weekends ago. :wink: (BTW, the late apex doesn't work as well for the Neon as my Mustang on r-comps, but we'll work that out :D )

No, seriously, he also drove my stock '07 Mustang (actually TTC and CMC2 legal with springs and shocks) with an expected 2:01:00 lap at TWS earlier this year, before his NASA Nationals sucess.

So back to the Rookie Day idea, I think that we are all here to learn, simply learrn

David Love AI27
12-02-2009, 01:05 AM

MikeP99Z
12-02-2009, 02:01 AM
Have you ever stood and stared at it, marveled at its beauty, its genius? Billions of AI Racers just living out their lives, oblivious. Did you know that the first AI ruleset was designed to be a perfect racer's world, where none suffered, where everyone would be happy? It was a disaster. No one would accept the program, entire crops were lost. Some believed we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect ruleset, but I believe that, as a species, AI Racers define their reality through misery and suffering. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why the new 2010 AI ruleset was redesigned to this, the peak of your AI civilization. I say your AI civilization, because as soon as we started thinking for you it really became our AI civilization, which is of course what this is all about. Evolution, Morpheus, evolution. Like the dinosaur. Look out that window. You had your time. The future is our world, Morpheus. The future is our time.

They're more what you'd call guidelines, than actual rules.
—Captain Barbossa

"Rules? Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something!"
— Thomas A. Edison

David Love AI27
12-02-2009, 02:25 AM

mitchntx
12-02-2009, 07:21 AM
The last time I read something like that was at a summer camp in Carlsbad, New Mexico around 1973.

Some one broke out these sugar cubes and ... well the next few hours are kind of "fuzzy" ...

AI#97
12-02-2009, 09:27 AM
Since it's snowing today, I was thinking of taking the day off.

Hey Mike, you want to hash out the AI-TX rules over a beer at Twin Peaks for lunch....? Bet we could have the rules out by 8pm all typed and pretty like too.

MikeP99Z
12-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Mmmm, Twin Peaks.

I'm available for lunch. The McKinney eldorado location?

MikeP99Z
12-02-2009, 10:39 AM
the new 2010 AI ruleset was redesigned

so where do I find the redesigned 2010 ruleset?

I can't find them either...

AI#97
12-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Mmmm, Twin Peaks.

I'm available for lunch. The McKinney eldorado location?

wellit stopped snowing so I am outside working. Ah, y'all can just wait a few more days....right?

kbrewmr2
12-02-2009, 11:46 AM
see Wayne, you just need to drive it like you stole it to smack down that lil Cobalt :lol: :wink:

AI#97
12-02-2009, 12:13 PM
see Wayne, you just need to drive it like you stole it to smack down that lil Cobalt :lol: :wink:

shoot, I think Daron clocked me at a 2:04 once in a v6 s197 on the crappy street tires and both of us in the car..... Laughing our asses off diving into turn 1 with no brakes!

David Love AI27
12-02-2009, 12:26 PM

David Love AI27
12-02-2009, 12:29 PM

mitchntx
12-02-2009, 12:45 PM
In the advertising and marketing world, there are two basic axioms:

It doesn't have to be, it just needs to look like it is.

and

In the absence of reality, people will create it on their own.

AI#97
12-02-2009, 01:02 PM
diving into turn 1 with no brakes!

Seems to be a reoccurring theme here

practice makes perfect!

kbrewmr2
12-02-2009, 01:19 PM
bah, just run them in TTF/PTF with the rest of us slow-pokes and call it whatever ya want with more competition for all 8)

cobra132
12-02-2009, 01:29 PM
Purple Haze

David Love AI27
12-02-2009, 01:33 PM

kbrewmr2
12-02-2009, 01:42 PM
last year it was just me (Toyota MR2) and a bunch of RX7s. I've heard strong rumors of a Neon and a VW Golf joining us this year though...

David Love AI27
12-04-2009, 10:58 PM
:|

David Love AI27
12-04-2009, 11:17 PM

Todd Covini
12-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Ummm...I don't remember saying any of those things. :?

Crown Royal?

David Love AI27
12-04-2009, 11:44 PM

David Love AI27
12-05-2009, 12:02 AM
Crown Royal?

I'm a Single Malt drinker. If you wanna play Santa, this one is on my wish list:

MACALLAN * 25YR SINGLE MALT 750ML $630.47
[SCOTLAND]

This is actually in stock at the Tomball Specs. This is NOT a "Hey guys, want some of my Dad's scotch" scotch...

David Love AI27
12-05-2009, 12:11 AM
:twisted: