jeremiahkellam
10-13-2009, 10:13 PM
Are they the same 79-04?? Fox - SN95???

Rob Liebbe
10-14-2009, 07:49 AM
Yes

Adam Ginsberg
10-14-2009, 08:47 AM
Rob - are you 100% sure? I used to think the same thing, but a recent thread on the CMC website indicated differently. Check the For Sale section, and read Chris McComb's thread.

Cobra length is 242mm, standard arm 235mm. At least, according to what was posted.

marshall_mosty
10-14-2009, 09:09 AM
So, the change to the longer UCA's would be pinion angle, and moving the IC towards the front of the car, hurting corner exit grip, but would help anti-dive under braking.

Rob Liebbe
10-14-2009, 10:40 AM
Rob - are you 100% sure? I used to think the same thing, but a recent thread on the CMC website indicated differently. Check the For Sale section, and read Chris McComb's thread.

Cobra length is 242mm, standard arm 235mm. At least, according to what was posted.

And I suppose "shorter" has its advantages here too, Adam. :wink:

I'll check McCombs thread out.

My response is based on memory and a quick check of one supplier's offerings.

AI#97
10-14-2009, 07:29 PM

And I suppose "shorter" has its advantages here too, Adam. :wink:

I'll check McCombs thread out.

My response is based on memory and a quick check of one supplier's offerings.

Well, with bushings being "open" get an offset spherical and adjust away!

Most aftermarket sellers of UCA list "79-04" if it's just the UCA's only. If it's the full upper/lower kit, they are specific for bolt size in teh forward end of the arms and sway bar connections.