PDA

View Full Version : Entry List for Hallet

raybob9289
06-12-2006, 08:46 AM
Texas Dudes,
We are gonna make the tow down to Hallet to race with you guys this weekend.
Chris McCombs says you are really nice guys and will make us feel at home. We also need some seat time running in a large field. Here in Colo. we never get more than 5 AI/AIX/CMC entrys.
Will there be a full Field?????
We are for sure bringin my AI Camaro and Tommys AI chicken.
Corey blew up a tranny at Lajunta this weekend so we might not get his Camaro fixed in time????

Thanks Dudes,,,

gt40
06-12-2006, 09:23 AM
Texas Dudes,
We are gonna make the tow down to Hallet to race with you guys this weekend.Fantastic! The more the merrier! Hope you guys are used to the thicker air. ;)

David Love AI27
06-12-2006, 09:28 AM
Texas Dudes,
We are gonna make the tow down to Hallet to race with you guys this weekend.
Chris McCombs says you are really nice guys and will make us feel at home. We also need some seat time running in a large field. Here in Colo. we never get more than 5 AI/AIX/CMC entrys.
Will there be a full Field?????
We are for sure bringin my AI Camaro and Tommys AI chicken.
Corey blew up a tranny at Lajunta this weekend so we might not get his Camaro fixed in time????

Thanks Dudes,,,

We should have 4 or 5 dudes from Houston area, 2 or 3 dudes from Austin area and the usual 7 or 8 dudes from Dallas/Ft Worth. maybe someone else can update the "dude" count.. :D It will be great to see more generals in AI... Get that tranny fixed...

michaelmosty
06-12-2006, 09:45 AM
RayBob,
We should have around 20 cars total (CMC, AI, AIX).
Glad to hear ya'll will be making it down. Make sure your cooling systems are in good shape (both car and body) and get ready for the heat!! :twisted:

macstang
06-12-2006, 09:50 AM
Heres one more dude from the Mississippi area

bossskip302
06-13-2006, 05:25 AM
Be Great to have some new blood....Scott and I are from Dublin Dr Pepper fame....I am in italy right now but will be returning thursday and making the drive to hallet the same day. look forward to meeting yall come by and introduce yourself.....are the Capps coming...

SKIP

raybob9289
06-13-2006, 06:34 AM
Be Great to have some new blood....Scott and I are from Dublin Dr Pepper fame....I am in italy right now but will be returning thursday and making the drive to hallet the same day. look forward to meeting yall come by and introduce yourself.....are the Capps coming...

SKIP

Do you mean Mike Kapp?