PDA

View Full Version : Annuals at MSRH

Al Fernandez
01-24-2010, 03:18 PM
Man, I cant believe the first race of the year is just a few days away! As you know, before you can go out on track your car needs to have an annual inspection and be signed off on your log book. There are two ways to have this done:

1) Get in the tech line with the rest of the normal drivers and have NASA Texas do it. I have no information as to when they will start, but I have been told there will be three of them this year.

2) Have me do it 8) I plan on being at the track by noon on Friday and have no plans for the afternoon/evening other than making myself available for annuals. As Glenn and Todd will be not be available this might mean waiting a bit for me to be free.

Remember, this is a safety inspection only. It has zero, nada, nothing to do with class legality. I dont even bother looking at that kind of stuff unless its blatantly obvious like a supercharger bolted on top of the intake! :lol: An annual takes five to ten minutes. We'll need your car, all of your safety gear, your log book, and your regular pre-race tech form (both that and the log book should be filled out...)

AllZWay
01-24-2010, 06:49 PM
Good... I plan to be there by 3:00.

ShadowBolt
01-24-2010, 07:13 PM

1-2 PM I hope. Save me a spot Al. Paybacks are hell.

JJ

cobra132
01-24-2010, 10:31 PM
I'll be there all day. FMR

David Love AI27
01-24-2010, 10:43 PM
I'll be there all day. FMR

Where you stayin'? Need a crew member??... Lemme know if you need anything!

BlueFirePony
01-25-2010, 12:40 AM
I'll take you up on the offer Al. Planning to be there by noon...assuming my flight is on time, and the planets align.

way2neary
01-25-2010, 07:33 AM
Al,

For us newbies, where can I get a copy of the annual pre-race tech form? I assume my car will need to be inspected even though I am only in HPDE.
Thx

Dave Neary
Orange #23 Mustang

GlennCMC70
01-25-2010, 08:25 AM
Al,

For us newbies, where can I get a copy of the annual pre-race tech form? I assume my car will need to be inspected even though I am only in HPDE.
Thx

Dave Neary
Orange #23 Mustang

For the Annual, follow the CCR's safety guidlines.
Pre-event Tech (Racer or HPDE) follow the link.
http://www.nasaproracing.com/forms.html

kbrewmr2
01-25-2010, 09:37 AM
anyone seen a schedule for the weekend yet?

I need to coordinate with my fan club (all 4 members :oops: ) so they'll be there for the races :lol:

GlennCMC70
01-25-2010, 10:22 AM
I have, but not one for public distrobution.
Contact Clifton, he has it completed.

cobra132
01-25-2010, 03:57 PM
I went all out and got a room at the La Quinta. My wife will being there on Sat. I'am a little worried as every time she has come to watch I do something stupid like spin into the mud 7.5 hours into an enduro. FMR

Fbody383
01-25-2010, 04:27 PM
1-2 PM I hope. Save me a spot Al. Paybacks are hell.
JJ

The one event I get to sleep at the house but I'll bring the car down Friday afternoon... you guys stake us out a good spot.

I know, I'll be on the end with Liebbe and the rookies.

Greg_FW
01-26-2010, 10:53 PM
That's really good of you, Al. Look forward to seeing you there and getting a sticker!

Hood
01-28-2010, 09:17 AM
Speaking of stickers, with there be any weight/hp/torque stickers available at this event?... or is there some place that I can go to download an acceptable facsimile to print my own?

GlennCMC70
01-28-2010, 09:40 AM
NASA Tx or AI/CMC Tx will supply those.

BlueFirePony
01-29-2010, 08:28 AM
I'll take you up on the offer Al. Planning to be there by noon...assuming my flight is on time, and the planets align.
So the whole plane on time and planets thing did not work...first flight cancelled - finally got on one - - yadda yadda...looking to get there mid-afternoon now. Probably 2-3PM.
Frank, we'll be at the La Quinta too....wife will be coming down tomorrow assuming she is feeling better. See all y'all there!