Scheibe
Zimmer
Landrum
Fernandez

AI/X
Robertson
Calder
Love

As I mentioned elsewhere, I'll need to leave Sat afternoon...so that means Sat night should be the best party ever!! :lol: Remember NASA is doing a little get together with some beers etc and the 2009 awards so plan on attending that, after which I expect you guys to be generating stories which you wont remember.

ShadowBolt
01-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Entry list as of 6pm Monday when I received this from NASA:

CMC
Francis
Hood
Hughes
Robertson
Valentin
Wirtz

CMC2
English
Gunter
Jordan
Kellam
Marvel
Scheibe
Zimmer
Landrum
Fernandez

AI/X
Robertson
Calder
Love

As I mentioned elsewhere, I'll need to leave Sat afternoon...so that means Sat night should be the best party ever!! :lol: Remember NASA is doing a little get together with some beers etc and the 2009 awards so plan on attending that, after which I expect you guys to be generating stories which you wont remember.

I know Mosty will be there. We will not see Steve, Mitch, BL, or Robb.

JJ

David Love AI27
01-25-2010, 10:53 PM
I'll be in the 3 car but running AI/X cuz I can't get to the dyno... Hopefully Frank will put down a fast lap and get us up front...

GlennCMC70
01-26-2010, 12:06 AM
Sorry guys, I'll not be racing. I'm in NYC this week. No time to prep the car.
This job sucks ass. :(

mitchntx
01-26-2010, 07:18 AM
Not sure how much I'll be racing this year.

I'm working with Bryan trying to get my house in order so that I can retire.

This job sucks ass.

BlueFirePony
01-26-2010, 07:36 AM
I'll be in the 3 car but running AI/X cuz I can't get to the dyno... Hopefully Frank will put down a fast lap and get us up front...
I'll be in the #404 running AIX cuz I want to run an American made tire <stirring the pot /> ...same hope for Frank putting down fast lap cuz it won't be me ;)

David Love AI27
01-26-2010, 09:29 AM
This job sucks ass.

oh wait...

BEING UNEMPLOYED SUCKS ASS

nasa-rm
01-26-2010, 09:38 AM
I'll be there on my world tour helping w/modern technology in T&S.

This job kicks ass.

michaelmosty
01-26-2010, 10:55 AM

This job kicks ass.
Very cool, I'll be sure to bring extra Keystone Light. 8)

Add me to the CMC2 list as well as Boudreaux.
I don't think Gunter will be able to race b/c of some medical issues but said he will be there in person.

Alien
01-26-2010, 11:12 AM
if the two Dave's switch cars/classes, we'll have our own Third Gen Challenge! :shock:

GlennCMC70
01-26-2010, 11:34 AM
Did JG catch something from ......... n/m... too easy.

Whats up w/ JG? I hope its not serious.

AllZWay
01-26-2010, 12:13 PM
I will be there.

David Love AI27
01-26-2010, 12:14 PM
if the two Dave's switch cars/classes, we'll have our own Third Gen Challenge! :shock:

This "Dave" has NO class....

and no dyno

Fbody383
01-26-2010, 01:55 PM

and no dyno

Since I plan to go dyno tomorrow I may have both sets of numbers.

Who makes the final call if D. Love wants to run CMC and there are zero objections from the participants? I'm in for having Love run CMC and trying to catch me again.

I also hope that anyone who wishes to object will feel comfortable to let the rules defend their posistion, i.e. no dyno, etc.

Crumpacker
01-26-2010, 01:57 PM
Mark me down for CMC2... just registered. :D

Appologies to the scheduling crew for the late registration... I wasn't sure I'd get the car back together and still have the cash left for tires + rediculous entry fee.

See ya'll Friday!

David Love AI27
01-26-2010, 03:03 PM
Mark me down for CMC2... just registered. :D

Appologies to the scheduling crew for the late registration... I wasn't sure I'd get the car back together and still have the cash left for tires + rediculous entry fee.

See ya'll Friday!

Tell us how you REALLY feel...

Waco Racer
01-26-2010, 03:06 PM

This job kicks ass.

Looking forward to it!

Al Fernandez
01-26-2010, 03:15 PM
So 21 cars and counting?

Gunter, what happened?

David...not having a dyno is not a reason to switch classes. If you want to run CMC you can. We can make arrangements to seal your hood afterwards and you can get a dyno later. We've done this tons of times, nothing new. As a matter of fact I need the same treatment. Maybe we can go dyno together after this weekend?

Al Fernandez
01-26-2010, 03:31 PM
My predictions for the weekend.... 8)

With Balingit's help in T/S we resort to setting the grid for Sat based on age due to lack of chalifying times

Mosty jumps out of his car and declares that 30hp doesnt mean a damn.

Wirtz finds it impossible to overcome his competitive instincts, decides to run in CMC2 even though he's underpowered...and sweeps Sunday after a few sessions of adjusting his style to suit the challenge.

Proctor handily winning saturday's 1st race, shaking off the cobbwebs much faster than the rest of us...but the pack catches up for the invert which is taken by....

Jeremiah! He's got the car working for him and not against him by now and he takes his much deserved first win

AllZWay
01-26-2010, 03:55 PM
Al.... I like it and is pretty close to what I would predict for the weekend. :lol:

I especially hope for a win and to be faster than Wirtz in CMC trim, but I also predict wins will be much much harder to come by this year. :P

David Love AI27
01-26-2010, 04:11 PM

and no dyno

Who makes the final call if D. Love wants to run CMC and there are zero objections from the participants? I'm in for having Love run CMC and trying to catch me again.

I also hope that anyone who wishes to object will feel comfortable to let the rules defend their posistion, i.e. no dyno, etc.

I am a big proponent of following the rules, so I'm not asking for any extra consideration. I will leave it up to the directors and members to decide what is best for the series. I was planning to pull ballast out of the car but I guess I can wait till Sat. morning to decide.

David Love AI27
01-26-2010, 04:16 PM
Maybe we can go dyno together after this weekend?

We can chat on Friday, want to caravan down? I can get to your house early Friday morning and help you load up...

Waco Racer
01-26-2010, 04:35 PM
I have a prediction - Al has body contact in one of the races on Saturday and has to sit out a race on Sunday due to starting the year on probation. :twisted:

Fbody383
01-26-2010, 04:41 PM
Wirtz finds it impossible to overcome his competitive instincts, decides to run in CMC2 even though he's underpowered...and sweeps Sunday after a few sessions of adjusting his style to suit the challenge.
- OR -

Dr. Wirtz spends Saturday morning finishing off the 7th coat of Zymol to just edge onto the CMC pole before handing out a Sam's/Costco sized pack of manties to the Duece.

D Love, you heard Al; get that thing to weight and grid up in CMC. Behind me.

So Liebbe started the smack-talk and is "busy?"

michaelmosty
01-26-2010, 04:54 PM
My predictions for the weekend.... 8)

With Balingit's help in T/S we resort to setting the grid for Sat based on age due to lack of chalifying times

Mosty jumps out of his car and declares that 30hp doesnt mean a damn.

Proctor handily winning saturday's 1st race, shaking off the cobbwebs much faster than the rest of us...but the pack catches up for the invert which is taken by....

Jeremiah! He's got the car working for him and not against him by now and he takes his much deserved first win
Al is totally out of his mind, this is NOT AT ALL the way I foresee this going down!!! :lol:

As far as Gunter, he is doing ok. Apparently he forgot how to use a computer. He is not sure if his illness is chron's related or something else. If the schedules work out he will be riding down with me on Friday.

David Love AI27
01-26-2010, 05:11 PM
I have a prediction - Al has body contact in one of the races on Saturday and has to sit out a race on Sunday due to starting the year on probation. :twisted:

THATS JUST WRONG!! :evil:

besides he is not going to be there Sunday so it would have to carry over to the next event :roll:

Wirtz
01-26-2010, 05:51 PM
I have no problem with Dave L running CMC.

I'm looking forward to a weekend at the track having some fun. I've done zero work to the car. I'll be happy if I don't get lapped.

David Love AI27
01-26-2010, 07:05 PM
I've done zero work to the car.

I'll be happy if I don't get lapped.

Bullsh!t :roll:
more
Bullsh!t :P

hehe

BlueFirePony
01-26-2010, 08:19 PM
If you want to run CMC you can.

No NO NOOOOO!!! DL needs to come play with me and Frank!!

Otherwise I am gonna sink my teeth into that CMC2 crowd and race out of class :twisted: ...Rookie plate is off, training wheels are off, gloves are off!!

BlueFirePony
01-26-2010, 08:22 PM
As long as the contact is not with the #404 right ! :shock:

Rob Liebbe
01-26-2010, 08:47 PM
History repeats itself----Liebbe doesn't make the Houston event. Ribs, family, and work all piled against me this year. Hell I even registered about three weeks ago. I'll have to contact Jessica to move that fee to Cresson. Then you suckers better watch out!!!! (First next event smack talk before the the current event has even started in Texas AI/CMC history--- oh yeah!)

Al Fernandez
01-26-2010, 09:38 PM
No special favors David, just the same courtesy we've extended numerous times in the past. Race whichever class you choose, but dont choose 'cause you dont have the dyno :D Thanks for the offer for Friday, but I dont have much to load since I'm not staying Sat night. If you could bring that trailer plug and wheel that'd be great though.

Clifton, you're cruisin' for a DQ :wink: :lol:

nasa-rm
01-27-2010, 09:31 AM
Clifton, you're cruisin' for a DQ :wink: :lol:

Prediction. Texas brings me in to replace Clifton as RD so he can race. :roll:

AllZWay
01-27-2010, 10:19 AM
I've done zero work to the car. I'll be happy if I don't get lapped.

cough...cough...bullshiut. :lol:

michaelmosty
01-27-2010, 11:49 AM
Al, can you edit your original posting for an accurate list?

Fbody383
01-27-2010, 12:06 PM
I'm looking forward to a weekend at the track having some fun.Whoop!

I've done zero work to the car.Why mess with perfection? You'll be glad to know that when I remind my son I got 2 - 3rds last year he says, "Dad, do you know how many races Jeff Wirtz WON?" Then he says, "What's with that Liebbe guy?"

Are the Formula Atlantic cars running with us?

ShadowBolt
01-27-2010, 12:33 PM

Biggest BS statement ever on this board.
And that is saying a lot with Mitch being on here.

Hey how did Mitch get pulled into this? There I said it for you, go back to sleep at the plant. We think we are all safe.

JJ

David Love AI27
01-27-2010, 12:58 PM
Hey how did Mitch get pulled into this? There I said it for you, go back to sleep at the plant. We think we are all safe.

JJ

DOH!!

there, I said that for you

mitchntx
01-27-2010, 01:44 PM
My work here is complete.

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7926454497/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/29/homer_simpson.jpg