PDA

View Full Version : Official MSR-C Saturday Night Thread!

BlueFirePony
02-28-2010, 12:33 AM
OK, let's get this thing rolling!

I'll be doing a couple of bacon-wrapped pork loins. My son says those are now his favorite.
I'll also be doing my son's previous favorite - the smoked spuds - can I count on someone to bring the fixin's?
I'll also be bringing the previous favorite to his previous favorite - the St Louis ribs - maybe just 3 small racks?
Thinking about also doing a couple of small roasts - gotta get some beef in there right?
That'll about max out the smoker.

OK, that's the appetizers...whose got the first main course ;)

I'll leave the liquid ingredients to others ;)

michaelmosty
02-28-2010, 10:19 AM
Mmmmm, that gets me hungry!! Dang, it is too early for a "stone".

marshall_mosty
02-28-2010, 02:32 PM
I'll bring plates, napkins, ketchup and mustard.

AllZWay
03-01-2010, 12:25 PM
We will be there.... and bringing some stuff. Not sure yet though of just what.

David Love AI27
03-01-2010, 01:23 PM
bringing some stuff.

BRING IT, DUDE.... BRING IT!!!

Al Fernandez
03-03-2010, 10:00 PM
:lol:
Ok, vote for your favorite beer, otherwise I'll be forced to choose what to drop into the bierkarten...

Fbody383
03-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Ok, vote for your favorite beer...

1) Free
2) Cold

David Love AI27
03-04-2010, 02:09 PM
I drink OP...

MikeP99Z
03-04-2010, 03:44 PM
If you haven't registered, please do. 8)

Alien
03-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Can we lobby NASA not to charge our credit card til the day/week of the event? I'd sign up a whole lot earlier if they did that.

I know it's not right, but I'm holding off another day or so til my cc enters the next billing cycle. Sponsored by Mastercard for a reason :)

marshall_mosty
03-04-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm signed up, but not through the Nat'l site. Currently AIX, but may run AI if needed...

BryanL
03-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Do you really have to ask? Bud Light.

I'm registered for CMC 2. But there isn't a restrictor in my car now so I might run AI. If there are 4 people in AI then I will run AI to help with Toyo bucks.

I'll figure out what to bring for food, too as I will certianly help.

Todd Covini
03-06-2010, 01:04 AM
Shiner Bock and Maker's Mark....a Texas Tradition!!!

You bring a keg of the Shiner and I'll bring a gallon of the Maker's.
Bringin' the family this time, so I need to check on the food fixin's.
We'll bake a cake or somethin' :-)

rleng1
03-07-2010, 10:22 PM
I can put together a pot of beans & sausage if interested.

marshall_mosty
03-08-2010, 08:11 AM
Randy,
Bring it!!

GlennCMC70
03-08-2010, 08:23 AM
Red Hot & Blue potato salid??? I can pick some up again.

RichardP
03-08-2010, 02:36 PM
Another option:

-------------------------
Hey all y'all, Team MER is having a BBQ Saturday night after the track goes cold at our new shop. So if you are at Motorsport Ranch Cresson for the NASA event- stop by Saturday night! We will supply burgers, hotdogs & beer. The new shop is in between the Texaco & Tumbleweeds BBQ.
Call if you have any questions-
817-396-4831
-Juliann

Richard P.

Al Fernandez
03-08-2010, 09:48 PM
In my experience nobody lays out a spread like the AI/CMC crowd 8)

Glenn, Randy: yes to both!!

BryanL
03-10-2010, 01:19 PM
Man-what's up with the lack of interest here? I'm thinking about bringing some dessert. How about a big thing of banana pudding and a bunch of plastic spoons? I'm working on getting the wife to make it and bring it out on Sat. Guess I need to call JK for some help on how to run my house.

Of course I'll have a few cold Bud Lights and a big can of whoop ass for that lobster toed Mustang driver. I'm hoping it won't be warm enough for flip flops.

Where is Boudy with his Margarita machine? Pull my left pinky and I'll drink a few of those.

Dr. One in Million Shot-where are you and the food from New Braunfels?

So this Covini cat is really going to be at the track?

AllZWay
03-10-2010, 01:39 PM
I am bringing some Earl Campbells, tortillas, mustard, ketchup, and relish.

cobra132
03-10-2010, 06:27 PM
If I get my F'n car running I will be there with the goods. I was at Harris Hill 2 weeks ago and the track was so bumpy and rough (from all the rain I guess) it killed my PCM after 20 min. I recieved a new one today. I will get it flashed and in the car tomorrow. If it starts I will load the trailer. If it dosen't I will get very drunk and you guys can go ------------------, I mean, have a good time. FMR

David Love AI27
03-10-2010, 08:49 PM
If I get my F'n car running I will be there with the goods. I was at Harris Hill 2 weeks ago and the track was so bumpy and rough (from all the rain I guess) it killed my PCM after 20 min. I recieved a new one today. I will get it flashed and in the car tomorrow. If it starts I will load the trailer. If it dosen't I will get very drunk and you guys can go ------------------, I mean, have a good time. FMR

Jason is bringing T-56 and clutch for LeMons car

BlueFirePony
03-10-2010, 09:17 PM
Really hope to see you there Frank!

BryanL
03-11-2010, 10:59 AM

Good luck. Your car doesn't have on of those Ford inertia switches does it?

David Love AI27
03-11-2010, 11:13 AM

Good luck. Your car doesn't have on of those Ford inertia switches does it?

good point...

MikeP99Z
03-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Can we lobby NASA not to charge our credit card til the day/week of the event? I'd sign up a whole lot earlier if they did that.

I know it's not right, but I'm holding off another day or so til my cc enters the next billing cycle. Sponsored by Mastercard for a reason :)

This has been presented to Shannon, and she is not opposed to it. We need assistance from NASA National to work out the backside of the registration program to execute a cc charge say the Wednesday before the event, rather than the day you register.

Alien
03-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Thanks Mike!

now where's that thumbs up smiley...

BlueFirePony
03-11-2010, 10:32 PM
OK...back to food and drink topic!!

I think we have a decent spread in the works...
Brian - pork (loin & ribs), spuds 'n' beef
Randy - beans and sausage
Glenn - tater salad
Bryan - 'nana pudding
Clifton - cherry pie (he texted me)
JP - Earl Campbell's - anyone bringing a grill? Barring that we just need some aluminum foil and a couple hot manifolds!
Todd/Al - Shiner & Maker's

Uhmmm...tequila?? can't have Saturday night w/o tequila!!

Frank...we need ya bud!