PDA

View Full Version : April TWS Entry list - please read!!!!!!

GlennCMC70
04-14-2010, 01:15 PM
There has been some issues w/ the registration process on the NASA (TX?) website. If you dont see your name on this list, and your suposed to be on it, get w/ NASA ASAP to resolve this.
Here is the list:

Brian Calder American Iron
Michael Patterson American Iron
Frank Robertson American Iron
Edward Rock American Iron
Jay Carley American Iron Xtreme
David Francis CMC
Gary Robertson CMC
Nicholas Valentin CMC
Jeff Wirtz CMC
Daniel Allford CMC2
Randy English CMC2
Jerry Jordan CMC2
Jeremiah Kellam CMC2
Wayne Stehle CMC2
Wade Zimmer CMC2

Here is the list of folks I know are coming (at least I think so), but are not on the list. I did register, but they didnt get it for some reason. I'm working w/ them now.
I'm not sure if you guys below have not registered or have and there is an issue. Please correct me where I'm wrong.

Michael Mosty CMC2
Glenn Landrum CMC/CMC2
Al Fernandez CMC2
James Proctor CMC2
David Love AI
Jason Love CMC
Rob Liebbe CMC
Robert Boudreaux CMC2
Sam Crumpacker CMC2
Bryan Lienart CMC2

Looks to be about 25 cars. This could easily be 35-40 w/ Mitch, Steve, Chuck P, Gary H, Greg H, Nick R, Jeremy G, Ron J, Matt W, David D, Misty C, Chris L, Darron/Mason, and a few other regulars I'm missing.
Man, all us plus RM and GL at Hallett could be 50+ no problem. :shock:

Anyways, get registered ASAP please if your not already. If your unclear, please get w/ NASA TX before the fee increase.

AllZWay
04-14-2010, 01:30 PM
I did register throught the national site, but I just sent an email to Jessica to verify.

GlennCMC70
04-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Thats where I registered. You could be fine as they do not list Directors or Instructors on the list. :roll:

michaelmosty
04-14-2010, 01:53 PM
I registered and am on the list Jessica sent the Directors.
As long as I get my garage spot I'm happy. 8)

ShadowBolt
04-14-2010, 01:57 PM
Chuck Penny told me he plans to attend.

JJ

GlennCMC70
04-14-2010, 04:18 PM

She can say that, but the one I got today didnt have you on it.

michaelmosty
04-14-2010, 04:56 PM

She can say that, but the one I got today didnt have you on it.
I sent an e-mail to Jessica to verify my registration.

BryanL
04-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Mosty-Please change your signature.
"I may drive a chick car but I race a Ford"

cobra132
04-14-2010, 06:13 PM
It is kind of gay, not thats there anything wrong with that. FMR

MikeP99Z
04-14-2010, 11:14 PM
Sam, James, and Michael are on my instructors/officials list.

michaelmosty
04-15-2010, 08:08 AM
Bryan, lets try to keep this thread on topic. :oops:
BTW, I still have the Pontiac and drive it occasionally.

BryanL
04-15-2010, 08:36 AM
Bryan, lets try to keep this thread on topic. :oops:
BTW, I still have the Pontiac and drive it occasionally.

So you want me to start another topic?

Michael "I have a G(35) spot" Mosty

Rob Liebbe
04-15-2010, 08:54 AM
Michael bought a G35? Is he keeping it a secret because he doesn't want anyone to know about it?

ShadowBolt
04-15-2010, 09:09 AM
Michael bought a G35? Is he keeping it a secret because he doesn't want anyone to know about it?

No secret, I knew.

JJ

Wirtz
04-15-2010, 10:25 AM
Wow - he is gay...

Alien
04-15-2010, 11:11 AM
That explains why he is so eager and determined to get infront of the pack!

AllZWay
04-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Wow - he is gay...

He thouht it was a Brings More Women.

RichardP
04-15-2010, 11:35 AM
Having a G35 means you're gay??? Glad I don't have one of those (anymore).

Now I'm really not telling what I recently bought...

Richard P.

marshall_mosty
04-15-2010, 12:11 PM
Michael bought a G35? Is he keeping it a secret because he doesn't want anyone to know about it?He drives the T/A during the week with his professional work attire. When he needs to break out the White Cowboy outfit, the G comes out of the garage.

Really... it is a very nice car. I just wouldn't have picked that shade of pink...

Al Fernandez
04-15-2010, 12:21 PM
What on earth does a guy like Michael need a G35 for?

mitchntx
04-15-2010, 01:29 PM

Richard P.

A Focus.

RichardP
04-15-2010, 01:44 PM

Richard P.

A Focus.

Nope.

I have a truck. A big, 'merican truck. It's going to tow my V8 race car to the race track Saturday morning. (And I have something a little smaller...)

Richard P.

michaelmosty
04-15-2010, 03:27 PM
Yea, yea, yea, keep it up guys and I won't bring y'all any Keystone Light next weekend.
BTW, Bryan is the one with a BMW, and 4-door at that.

mitchntx
04-15-2010, 03:40 PM
(And I have something a little smaller...)

Richard P.

A Prius?

marshall_mosty
04-15-2010, 03:47 PM
(And I have something a little smaller...)

Richard P.

A Prius?
A SMART car?

marshall_mosty
04-15-2010, 03:49 PM
...and I have something a little smaller...
Nice to see a guy that's not afraid to admit he has size issues.

BryanL
04-15-2010, 03:52 PM
Yeah, guess I should just go ahead and come out of the closet with my cowboy outfit.
You better bring your Keystone as I wouldn't hold my breath that Francis would be bringing any. No worry's, Liebbe's bringing a Bud Light Truck.

Mosty-

"Your acting like it's that time of the month
Are you bleeding, can't think about sex
Irritated by your Kotex" by Too Short

mitchntx
04-15-2010, 04:30 PM
http://www.sundayhop.com/2010/04/keystone-would-like-you-to-meet-keith.html

cjlmlml
04-16-2010, 10:02 AM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cobra132
04-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Michael has a G-spot??

BryanL
04-16-2010, 11:54 AM
Michael has a G-spot??

Who knows. But if anyone could find it that would be you Frank.

kbrewmr2
04-16-2010, 12:37 PM
will someone pass the brain bleach? Thanks!

Fbody383
04-16-2010, 03:47 PM
Michael has a G-spot??

Who knows. But if anyone could find it that would be you Frank.

Use something from the flourescent family...

ShadowBolt
04-16-2010, 04:18 PM
will someone pass the brain bleach? Thanks!

I agree.....TMI.

JJ

Alien
04-21-2010, 03:40 PM
Any way we can get an updated list? Who do we need to haggle to get registered? :twisted:

ShadowBolt
04-21-2010, 04:08 PM
Any way we can get an updated list? Who do we need to haggle to get registered? :twisted:

What about that Ross guy?

JJ

GlennCMC70
04-21-2010, 04:41 PM

What about that Ross guy?

JJ

Ross is related to the Todd Who guy.
I would love to have a good list. I have contacted those who's email I have. I wish I could post the list here and let you guys have a crack at them. But I cant.
We lost Chuck S to HPDE in a C6 Z06, but his car will be there. Greg Hughs will not be there, but will make Hallett. No contact for Ron Jones. I was shocked he didnt make MSR-C. Still expecting Nick R to show up w/ his new car. Mulder and Warren are out to being lame and lamer (in that order). Bryan L will not be racing, but willbe there, so hassle him. Jeremy G is still recovering from health issues. Shouldbe at Hallett.

Who else?

kbrewmr2
04-21-2010, 04:43 PM
don't feel bad Glen, I've been asking since the middle of last week for an updated entry list as well :roll:

GlennCMC70
04-21-2010, 04:51 PM
don't feel bad Glen, I've been asking since the middle of last week for an updated entry list as well :roll:

Last week? I've asked for a complete list for the last 3 years. I never get one.

kbrewmr2
04-21-2010, 05:07 PM
ah, so they just hate all of us... I was wondering if it was just me or something :lol:

Rob Liebbe
04-21-2010, 08:00 PM
I will be there come Hell or high water - I hope no water because my new rain wheels from Wade did not work out. I will be there bringin' it old school in CMC1. See y'all on Friday.

GlennCMC70
04-21-2010, 08:22 PM
Should be running 1 as well.

gt40
04-21-2010, 09:14 PM
Back on topic -- I'll be there for AI.

Alien
04-22-2010, 08:34 PM
Is there a garage list posted somewhere? Misty?

HoustonNW
04-22-2010, 10:57 PM
One less CMC2 car because I broke mine.

Took it to a local shop to have the seat adjusted. He checked the tie downs with me before I left. Second to last corner in the subdivision the car fell off the trailer.

Tweaked the nose a little and pulled a brake line which was leaking at the caliper. When I tried to tighten the brake line on the caliper, with a torque wrench, it stripped the caliper threads. I can't find a caliper locally and if the Chevy dealer is anything like my local Ford dealer, they won't have one either.

I considered finding and replacing the caliper and line in the morning to make the check ride and tech Friday afternoon, but I'm not comfortable rushing anything to do with brakes. It also looks like the master cylinder will be dry and I've never done a bench bleed.

I've cancelled the test and tune and the NASA registration. If something miraculous happens between now and noon tomorrow, I'll try to make it and get the entry back.

Suggestions welcome...

GlennCMC70
04-22-2010, 11:08 PM
I have a caliper I can bring w/ me.

HoustonNW
04-22-2010, 11:30 PM
I have a caliper I can bring w/ me.

Thanks for the offer.

Assuming I can get the car back on the trailer without brakes (since falling off the trailer is the problem in the first place) do you think I can reuse the Goodridge brake line crush washer?

I'm actually having more of a problem finding any front left brake hose locally.

gt40
04-22-2010, 11:52 PM
Assuming I can get the car back on the trailer without brakes (since falling off the trailer is the problem in the first place) do you think I can reuse the Goodridge brake line crush washer?no -- crush washers cannot be reused, but i have some.

HoustonNW
04-23-2010, 12:35 AM
OK, quitters never win and this quitter ran out of beer feeling sorry for himself, so I looked at the car again.

I can't find any damage underneath other than the leaking caliper. The master cylinder is still half full, so I shouldn't need to bleed it (knock wood).

The Goodridge Camaro "crush" washers are flat, unlike the Mustang tapered/rounded ones. Are they still one time use only? They don't seem deformed at all.

If they are one time use only, is there any chance that an auto store would have them when I pick up the caliper?

Thanks.

David Love AI27
04-23-2010, 12:59 AM
OK, quitters never win and this quitter ran out of beer feeling sorry for himself, so I looked at the car again.

I can't find any damage underneath other than the leaking caliper. The master cylinder is still half full, so I shouldn't need to bleed it (knock wood).

The Goodridge Camaro "crush" washers are flat, unlike the Mustang tapered/rounded ones. Are they still one time use only? They don't seem deformed at all.

If they are one time use only, is there any chance that an auto store would have them when I pick up the caliper?

Thanks.

I'm in Tomball if you need help... all parts stores have those washers... If still a problem Smileys in The Woodlands has Earls brake lines and other stuff... I will be around the shop all day... 281-414-1738

David Love AI27
04-23-2010, 01:04 AM
Assuming I can get the car back on the trailer without brakes (since falling off the trailer is the problem in the first place) do you think I can reuse the Goodridge brake line crush washer?

I'm actually having more of a problem finding any front left brake hose locally.

Smileys in The Woodlands has a good selection of braided hoses... My trailer has a boat winch if you need to switch trailers for a day.

Google "Smileys racing" to get location

BryanL
04-23-2010, 09:00 AM
I'm running an O-O-O-O'Reilly's caliper on one side of my car and its worked great. I'm sure you can find one in Houston or College Station. Call the O'Reilly's in College Station.
Figure out a way to get the car on the trailer. Get it to the track and I'm sure the guys there will get it fixed.

GlennCMC70
04-23-2010, 09:11 AM
let me know if you need me to bring that caliper.
I bet I can fix the old one.

HoustonNW
04-23-2010, 09:57 AM
Thanks for all the help. I found a caliper and AJ at Performance Speed Tech is confident that I didn't damage the brake line.

See you this afternoon!

gt40
04-23-2010, 10:10 AM
See you this afternoon! :D
Looking forward to sharing the track with you this weekend!