PDA

View Full Version : Hallett Race Port Available

BryanL
06-08-2010, 01:15 PM
I was splitting a space with Dr. Colonoscopy (Frank Robertson) and won't be making it this weekend. Let me know if you would like to have the covered spot. Its at the end near the garage that has the bathroom/shower in it.

Let me know if you want to take my place. I'll also start working on my thesis for Glenn as to why I won't be able to make Hallett.

RichardP
06-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Garage port #16 is still available also. Boudy said he wanted it but never claimed it with Connie and apparently isn't coming now. Contact Connie at Hallett if you want it.

For those not familiar with Hallett, if you don’t have a port, you are in the grass/gravel. A port is very worth the money and a great way to make sure you are parked with the rest of the group.

If I don’t hear from someone about this today, I’ll let Connie know to release it to someone in another group…

Richard P.

David Love AI27
06-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Garage port #16 is still available also. Boudy said he wanted it but never claimed it with Connie and apparently isn't coming now. Contact Connie at Hallett if you want it.

For those not familiar with Hallett, if you don’t have a port, you are in the grass/gravel. A port is very worth the money and a great way to make sure you are parked with the rest of the group.

If I don’t hear from someone about this today, I’ll let Connie know to release it to someone in another group…

Richard P.

I want it!!!! I'll call Connie today

JasonLiiR
06-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Sam Crumpacker is looking for a covered spot and said he would take it. He said he is on Connies wait list but hasnt heard from her and would really like a covered spot or garage.

cobra132
06-08-2010, 02:58 PM
My spot is down the hill near the race shop. So if you want brian's spot PM me. First PM gets it. FMR

BryanL
06-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Sam just PM'd me that he wants it amd asked if he needed to contact connie or Frank.
So shoot Frank a PM Sam.

ShadowBolt
06-08-2010, 03:11 PM
I was splitting a space with Dr. Colonoscopy (Frank Robertson) and won't be making it this weekend. Let me know if you would like to have the covered spot. Its at the end near the garage that has the bathroom/shower in it.

Let me know if you want to take my place. I'll also start working on my thesis for Glenn as to why I won't be able to make Hallett.

I expected this.

JJ

AllZWay
06-08-2010, 05:04 PM

I expected this.

JJ

Outside of Greg's fire... there aren't many other good reasons, so he better start working on it now.

jeremiahkellam
06-08-2010, 09:32 PM
I've got half a port available down the hill next to Frank...

Nick
06-09-2010, 06:14 PM
Just spoke with Connie. She has one available (18 I think). Email to: connie at hallettracing.net

David Love AI27
06-10-2010, 09:14 AM
Just spoke with Connie. She has one available (18 I think). Email to: connie at hallettracing.net

We have it...

kbrewmr2
06-10-2010, 09:32 AM
grrrrrrrrrr I just tried to snag it, damnit.