PDA

View Full Version : M. Mosty - video

CMC17
06-21-2006, 07:05 PM
The situation could have been much worse and since you are ok along with everyone else.

Enjoy!

http://www.tek-racing.net/bad-day.wmv [I'm not a cheap bastage..so, I will leave it up for 25hrs.] <kidding> It will be up fo'evah!!

Boudy
06-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Has anyone contacted Piddlestick at Hallet. He has a really good clip that we saw in the pro shop after the race. He just didn't have a burner at the track. I bought a picture CD from him so I'll check to see if I have his number. I'll spring for a copy of his clip.

Boudy

Todd Covini
06-21-2006, 11:29 PM
I can't wait for the 2006 Texas AI/CMC Season Video World Premiere....something about that editing/music is just awesome!

-=- T

PS- Team Houston will be dominating the TWS podium footage for this year. ;-)

<<time for smack, isn't it???>>

oz98cobra
06-22-2006, 01:24 AM
PS- Team Houston will be dominating the TWS podium footage for this year. ;-)

Team Houston will be so rusty by the time TWS rolls around you'll be lucky if you're not lapped, let alone podiums! ;)

Mike Bell
06-22-2006, 06:25 AM
Way too early for smack lol.

Nice vid EV!

mitchntx
06-22-2006, 06:42 AM
I think he does that on company time.

CMC17
06-22-2006, 07:38 AM
I think he does that on company time.

Nah. Right after din-din and 15min later it was done. I dare not upload the humerous clips I've made of the GM guys. Unless of course we can all laugh together? ;)

CMC17
06-22-2006, 07:39 AM
If you DFW guys can run 1:58's at TWS, then you will be getting warmer. muahahahaha

gt40
06-22-2006, 10:17 AM
Getting back to our daring young man in is flying Mustang...

I just ran across this photo...

michaelmosty
06-22-2006, 10:41 AM
I was trying to get track-side footage because I couldn't see anything from where my car stopped.
Too bad the footage is a little fuzzy as my hands were shaking. :lol:

michaelmosty
06-22-2006, 11:06 AM
The situation could have been much worse and since you are ok along with everyone else.

Enjoy!

http://www.tek-racing.net/bad-day.wmv [I'm not a cheap bastage..so, I will leave it up for 25hrs.] <kidding> It will be up fo'evah!!
Eric,
Thanks for the video. The music is priceless!! :lol:

CMC17
06-27-2006, 07:30 AM
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/f50852b4-6835-4c49-8ffc-d4810345bee3.htm

Todd Covini
06-27-2006, 08:31 PM
If you DFW guys can run 1:58's at TWS, then you will be getting warmer. muahahahaha

I think a few of us Houston boys were drafting into the 1:58's over the weekend...that is until we got black flagged for being "just too close". Corner worker in T4 over radio "CMC#1 sideways...CMC#2 nearly into the back of him...I can't tell if they touched or not!"

Nice post of MM's skills on Streetfire, there Eric...gettin' the AI/CMC word out on the "street"!!!

-=- Todd

David Love AI27
06-27-2006, 08:58 PM

I think a few of us Houston boys were drafting into the 1:58's over the weekend...that is until we got black flagged for being "just too close". Corner worker in T4 over radio "CMC#1 sideways...CMC#2 nearly into the back of him...I can't tell if they touched or not!"

Nice post of MM's skills on Streetfire, there Eric...gettin' the AI/CMC word out on the "street"!!!

-=- Todd

Other radio call: "Those guys keep passing the little white neon through the corners :twisted: .... didn't see a point-by :shock: ".

michaelmosty
06-28-2006, 10:01 AM

-=- Todd
1:58's!!!! :shock:
Man, what did you Houston boys do while we were @ Hallett????

-Michael 'needs to cinch it up' Mosty
CMC Mustang #11

CMC17
06-28-2006, 11:16 AM

-=- Todd

CMC Mustang #11

I'm bringing the game face this time. CMC17 is cinched up ready to chew some bubble gum and kick some A$$.. except all out of gum.

AI#97
06-28-2006, 02:02 PM
Other radio call: "Those guys keep passing the little white neon through the corners :twisted: .... didn't see a point-by :shock: ".

I wonder what else was being said on the radio while Lacina and I were out there in the "v6 challenge"....I know my student got an eye full....there was a couple laps the V6 behemoths weren't separated by more than 4' the entire lap! If objects in my mirror are closer than they appear....then it might have been closer than 4'! :wink:

bye the way.....the behemoths were probably running no slower than 2:10's! There were several street cobras that were confused why they couldn't catch us! 8) Last run of the day I took Daron Cooke out and all I heard was laughter the entire time right up to the point where the brakes were seriously fading diving into turn 1 at only 115mph!!! :lol: I bet the brake fluids looks like coffee grounds!!!!

michaelmosty
06-28-2006, 02:10 PM

I wonder what else was being said on the radio while Lacina and I were out there in the "v6 challenge"....I know my student got an eye full....there was a couple laps the V6 behemoths weren't separated by more than 4' the entire lap! If objects in my mirror are closer than they appear....then it might have been closer than 4'! :wink:

bye the way.....the behemoths were probably running no slower than 2:10's! There were several street cobras that were confused why they couldn't catch us! 8) Last run of the day I took Daron Cooke out and all I heard was laughter the entire time right up to the point where the brakes were seriously fading diving into turn 1 at only 115mph!!! :lol: I bet the brake fluids looks like coffee grounds!!!!

Haha, I can picture it now!!!! :lol:
With driver and passenger I bet you easily came off track well over 4,000 lbs. No wonder the brakes were dead!! :lol: :lol:

AI#97
06-28-2006, 03:48 PM
Haha, I can picture it now!!!! :lol:
With driver and passenger I bet you easily came off track well over 4,000 lbs. No wonder the brakes were dead!! :lol: :lol:

Try and picture a stock tired behemoth going through turn 7 at a tick just above 90... Daron's first reaction was "this isn't going to work!" :lol: 8)

y5e06
06-28-2006, 03:49 PM
"v6 challenge"....I
Curious, were these slush box cars or can you actually rent something with a manual transmission these days?
How did they hold up? sounds like fun

AI#97
06-28-2006, 04:15 PM
slushbox and the only manual cars you can rent are 24' uhaul vans.....or exotics.

What's great is I put over 200 miles on it and maybe 20 of that was back and forth to the airport and hotels... :shock:

oz98cobra
06-28-2006, 05:12 PM

CMC Mustang #11

1:58s indeed :lol: listen to the smack - more like 2:01s methinks!

CMC17
06-28-2006, 05:26 PM

CMC Mustang #11

1:58s indeed :lol: listen to the smack - more like 2:01s methinks!

2:01's were 2004 numbers.. welcome to '06 :D :lol: 8) :lol:

oz98cobra
06-28-2006, 06:12 PM

That was my point Mr Shuvarner ;)

You want to run 1:58s, you'd better pray for a cold snap come August!

CMC17
06-29-2006, 07:24 AM

That was my point Mr Shuvarner ;)

You want to run 1:58s, you'd better pray for a cold snap come August!

Anyone is welcome to run 2:01's, but they might get lapped if they do. ;)

<smack on> <humor!>

GlennCMC70
08-07-2006, 11:42 AM
you guys knew i was gonna do this and it took me 30 minutes to find this thread.
1:59.6xx sunday qual time. 1:59.7xx R4 lap time in a non-cold snap weekend. that bested the '05 record by over a second.

man, lots of time till MSR-H for me to talk the smack! :P

w/ Varner, Burch, and Bell down and out, i had it much easier than i have had it since i started this series. get the cars fixed and show up for MSR-H and lets take this thing down to the last race!!!

oz98cobra
08-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Great times for CMC Glenn - well done, and congrats on the wins! Wish I could have been there to get in your way some! ;)

So did you see anyone "drafting into the 1:58s"? :roll: :wink:

you guys knew i was gonna do this and it took me 30 minutes to find this thread.
1:59.6xx sunday qual time. 1:59.7xx R4 lap time in a non-cold snap weekend. that bested the '05 record by over a second.

man, lots of time till MSR-H for me to talk the smack! :P

w/ Varner, Burch, and Bell down and out, i had it much easier than i have had it since i started this series. get the cars fixed and show up for MSR-H and lets take this thing down to the last race!!!

GlennCMC70
08-07-2006, 01:02 PM
Rob was trying his ass off to do it. @ one point he was so close to my bumper, all i saw was the CMC banner in my mirror.

i'll say this. a 1:58 will be tough, but i'm sure it can be done. i even think Jeff may have done it had he not broke.

Rob Liebbe
08-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Sorry to report that my ass is still there. I did manage to lose 4 lbs over the weekend.

Glenn just walked away - good job and congratulations.

Jeff - I had to peel part of the "Fear This" sticker off before race 4 - it was blocking my rear view mirror - I did leave the number 3 on there and it seemed to help as I edged Corey out for a 1/2 fender length 2nd place finish in R4!!!!