PDA

View Full Version : Nationals - Rides to/from Salt Lake City

Rob Liebbe
07-24-2010, 06:17 PM
I thinking of flying up to SLC arriving around noon on Tuesday and returning from SLC on Monday.

I'm looking to find rides to share or bum from the airport to the track and back.

I'll probably nail down flight plans in the next day or so.

Any thoughts?

GlennCMC70
07-24-2010, 06:40 PM
Why not just ride up w/ Al and Todd?

Rob Liebbe
07-25-2010, 01:16 AM
I was trying to minimize time away from work. Still working things out.

David Love AI27
08-14-2010, 04:53 AM
I thinking of flying up to SLC arriving around noon on Tuesday and returning from SLC on Monday.

I'm looking to find rides to share or bum from the airport to the track and back.

I'll probably nail down flight plans in the next day or so.

Any thoughts?

Do you have a flight? Jason and or Sheri might be flying in too...

RichardP
08-26-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm trying to set up a trip to nationals and would need a ride to and from the airport. Thinking of flying in on Wednesday some time and flying out Monday morning (ticket prices for Sunday evening too high).

Anyone going to/from that I can bumb a ride from?

Thanks,
Richard P.

Rob Liebbe
08-26-2010, 04:50 PM
My flights are as follows:

Tue: 9:37am-11:47am Continental 542

Sun: 12:35pm - 4:33pm Continental 390

I will leave Tomball about two hours before the flight on Tuesday.

michaelmosty
08-26-2010, 05:48 PM
I wish I could help Richard. I have a rental car reserved but times are off.

Arriving: Thursday around Noon.
Leaving: Sunday around 4:00

jeremiahkellam
08-26-2010, 09:37 PM
Not sure of exact times yet, but Wendi is flying in on Monday and renting a car, Pops is flying in on Tuesday (Wendi will pick him up)...Wendi and my Mom will be flying out on Sunday afternoon, contact me if you want to try and catch and ride with any of them

David Love AI27
08-27-2010, 08:15 AM
Not sure of exact times yet, but Wendi is flying in on Monday and renting a car, Pops is flying in on Tuesday (Wendi will pick him up)...Wendi and my Mom will be flying out on Sunday afternoon, contact me if you want to try and catch and ride with any of them

Are you driving up by yourself??

Papa Kellam
08-29-2010, 01:14 PM
David,
Don't know if Jere answered but he is leaving on Thursday, Sept. 9th. Driving by himself. He wants to see all the races on Saturday and Sunday. I can't leave that early. Have to work.

David Love AI27
08-30-2010, 07:53 AM
David,
Don't know if Jere answered but he is leaving on Thursday, Sept. 9th. Driving by himself. He wants to see all the races on Saturday and Sunday. I can't leave that early. Have to work.

Talked to him Friday night... I would be leaving from Cresson on Sunday night... might follow you guys home tho...

RichardP
08-30-2010, 03:41 PM

Does your flight leave at 4:00 or are you leaving the track at 4:00???

Thanks,
Richard

michaelmosty
08-30-2010, 04:40 PM

Does your flight leave at 4:00 or are you leaving the track at 4:00???

Thanks,
Richard
Flight leaves at 5:25 so I'll most likely leave the track around 3:30-45. IIRC it is about a 30 minute drive from track to airport.
I will just have a carry-on so I might be able to leave the track at 4:00 at the latest.

MikeP99Z
08-31-2010, 09:34 PM
I'm driving up on Saturday and should arrive by Monday. I may spend Saturday night and Sunday in Colorado.

I have a dyno appointment on Tuesday at lunch. Then I have to figure out how to get my RV from the rental place on either Tuesday afternoon (if I can even get it a day early), or on Wednesday afternoon depending on how late they stay open. I'll be doing the Wednesday test day. I'll be by myself, so I could use someone to drive my truck back from the RV place. I should have the Sunday RV return covered with my wife, who flys in Thursday night.

RichardP
09-01-2010, 04:31 PM
So I have tickets that put me at the airport at about 11:00 on Thursday and have me leaving Monday morning.

I have a place to crash on Thursday and Friday but my sleeping facilities are bailing on Saturday afternoon so I need to find a place to crash Saturday night.

Looking forward to a good time at the track...

Richard P.

jeffburch
09-04-2010, 10:36 AM
I have a place to crash on Thursday and Friday but my sleeping facilities are bailing on Saturday afternoon so I need to find a place to crash Saturday night.
Richard P.

Ditto for me.
Need a place to flop Sat nite.