PDA

View Full Version : New AI Driver

bossskip302
06-26-2006, 05:58 AM
Scott and I attended the SVTOA event at TWS this last weekend, lots of NASA CMC and slow AI (renting 06 6 cy. Mustangs) However........Frank Robertson will be joining us at TWS in aug. I have pitted next to him the last few years at this event as well as driven next to him. He has a nice 96 Cobra thats ready to go and will be a great addittion to our group of misfits....hopefully he will log on this site....say hello he's a geat guy.

Skip

AI#97
06-26-2006, 07:53 AM
Scott and I attended the SVTOA event at TWS this last weekend, lots of NASA CMC and slow AI (renting 06 6 cy. Mustangs) However........Frank Robertson will be joining us at TWS in aug. I have pitted next to him the last few years at this event as well as driven next to him. He has a nice 96 Cobra thats ready to go and will be a great addittion to our group of misfits....hopefully he will log on this site....say hello he's a geat guy.

Skip

Frank and I talked as well and sounds like he is bringing a lot of open track experience and a well prepared MM car to join in the fun! Nice guy and very enthusiastic about getting started.

Very happy to see more AI cars.....just unhappy I came in 3rd in the rental challenge! Joe J. was cheating with R-compounds, Jeff L. was kicking butt and I had a 240 lb student in the car....HAD AN absolute blast and I am still smiling and laughing about all the fun I had. My student on Sunday was a Newb with a 605 rwhp 06' Z06 and I must say, I am having feelings of jumping ship to the darkside! That car was f'n Incredible!!!!

mitchntx
06-26-2006, 08:18 AM
C5s and 6s are easy to drive and will certainly spoil a driver when they are used to wrasslin' a big ole heavey pig around.

Todd Covini
06-26-2006, 05:37 PM

Skip

Liebbe and I had the opportunity to give Frank a taste of CMC sandwich on track yesterday and we pressured him pretty hard. Great driver...great attitude...nice car. Another Mod motor who had plenty of power to get away from us on the straights. Hope to see Frank out there in August. (...and his buddy who also has a car!)

-=- Todd

bossskip302
07-01-2006, 04:37 AM
Mitch, who's driving a bigole pig around.....huh...huh :roll:

mitchntx
07-01-2006, 09:55 AM
3000lbs IS a pig ... what's Blacker weigh in at?

bossskip302
07-04-2006, 12:05 PM
2920 with a full tank of fuel....then with my fat ass 245lbs........= pig :lol: