PDA

View Full Version : ECR ~ Back on Track

Fbody383
09-20-2010, 08:20 PM
Don't we have an event coming up? Shouldn't we be talking smack about Texas year end points and sippin' tequila and mules on track and rain and food and beer?

I need to go register.

Wirtz
09-20-2010, 08:24 PM
*edit* well, I need to go do some work in the garage...

GlennCMC70
09-20-2010, 08:32 PM
Can I race my 2500HD?

HoustonNW
09-20-2010, 08:33 PM
The Friday test & tune is $200. Maybe I'll just start at the back again.

K Shaw
09-20-2010, 08:46 PM
Can I race my 2500HD?

Cool you bring the Chevy and I will bring the Dodge.

So what are the min weights and max HP/TQ #s going to be.

Max amount of open containers and loaded firearms.

Do we supply our own dancing girls or will Nasa.

GlennCMC70
09-20-2010, 09:13 PM
Can I race my 2500HD?

Are you 4x4? if so, not all the track will be paved. Shortcuts are required.

ShadowBolt
09-20-2010, 09:14 PM
Can I race my 2500HD?

Bring em boys. I will bring a little Ford half ton. We can call it CDF racing.

JJ

K Shaw
09-20-2010, 09:19 PM
Can I race my 2500HD?

4 wheel drive baby.

I did how ever miss the rest stop entering the state where they hand out those really cool front push bumpers that every one including Honda pilot owners have mounted on the front

I may come in a little under on the scales.

GlennCMC70
09-20-2010, 09:24 PM
Can I race my 2500HD?

Bring em boys. I will bring a little Ford half ton. We can call it CDF racing.

JJ

You and Al will be in SPEC RV.

Alien
09-20-2010, 09:33 PM
No 4wd never stopped Mulder! :shock:

I keed! I keed!

I know Steve isn't on here much. Anyone know if he will be good to go next season?

GlennCMC70
09-20-2010, 09:35 PM

I keed! I keed!

I know Steve isn't on here much. Anyone know if he will be good to go next season?

Saw him driving a week ago. Turning CMC track record laps at MSR-C on the 3.1! :wink:

Fbody383
09-21-2010, 08:07 AM

Saw him driving a week ago.

He should come referee Saturday night at ECR.

Rob Liebbe
09-21-2010, 08:08 AM
I've burned all my kitchen passes for the year, and probably into next year a bit as well. I'll be restoring Al's car to CMC2 spec over the weekend so you better watch him closely. I'm also going to start the build on my new car with a close reading of the rule books.

Y'all have a good time, be safe, and don't miss me too much. :wink:

Fbody383
09-21-2010, 08:21 AM
I'll be restoring Al's car to CMC2 spec over the weekend so you better watch him closely. So, uh... taking the "1" off?

<<duck>>

The Friday test & tune is $200. Maybe I'll just start at the back again. There's still warm up and qual... you'll be fine.

If it's dry. :shock:

ShadowBolt
09-21-2010, 08:32 AM

I keed! I keed!

Saw him driving a week ago. Turning CMC track record laps at MSR-C on the 3.1! :wink:

Track records on a track config we have never run in CMC (as far as I know). Not bad Steve.

JJ

kbrewmr2
09-21-2010, 08:41 AM

double enter into TT and double up on that track time for half that cost

geeezzz you'd think these TT grads would remember that :roll: :P

HoustonNW
09-21-2010, 09:01 AM

double enter into TT and double up on that track time for half that cost

geeezzz you'd think these TT grads would remember that :roll: :P

I'll probably do that again but the first session is always scheduled during the the comp driver's meeting.

Speaking of remembering, where are the TTC results? :P :P

http://nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=36170

Rob Liebbe
09-21-2010, 09:28 AM
[quote=Rob Liebbe]I'll be restoring Al's car to CMC2 spec over the weekend so you better watch him closely. So, uh... taking the "1" off?

<<duck>>

Watch it there Francis (sarcasm).

kbrewmr2
09-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Wayne - I don't think anyone will have the min number of days to take a TTC trophy but I need to double check on what the minimum is. Right now you're tied for 2nd with 190pts, leader only has 200, and 4th has 100.

Feel better now? :P

Fbody383
09-21-2010, 11:11 AM
I'll be restoring Al's car to CMC2 spec over the weekend so you better watch him closely. So, uh... taking the "1" off?

<<duck>>

Watch it there Francis (sarcasm).

Hey, Mosty... double check Al's car for me and help Rob with his quotes.

Besides, I'm thinking about running The Duece in the inverts, just for fun. :evil:

BryanL
09-21-2010, 11:33 AM
I'm in on the Super Truck Challenge. With my hail damaged suburban I will make sure nobody passes the 50/50 rule after the first session so bring out those little 6.0's.

I should have little "Aryton" by then and can try to talk the wife into bringing him over with a cooler of bud light and pumped milk. :lol:

Let's do this Indy style and have the winners and regional champions chug a glass of milk! I'll supply the milk!

And if Al's car makes a podium (without Liebbe driving) I suggest sealing the hood and taking it to the dyno.

Rob Liebbe
09-21-2010, 01:14 PM
I only like breast milk in the original containers so I guess that isn't gonna work out.

marshall_mosty
09-21-2010, 03:38 PM
I only like breast milk in the original containers so I guess that isn't gonna work out.Nice...

Rob Liebbe
09-21-2010, 04:06 PM
I only like breast milk in the original containers so I guess that isn't gonna work out.Nice...

Yeah that was supposed to be a pm to Bryan. :oops:

AllZWay
09-21-2010, 04:28 PM

Yeah that was supposed to be a pm to Bryan. :oops:

:shock: I am not sure that by posting this you helped the situation. :lol:

GlennCMC70
09-21-2010, 04:44 PM

I keed! I keed!

Track records on a track config we have never run in CMC (as far as I know). Not bad Steve.

JJ

I wondered who was gonna catch that first. :P

K Shaw
09-21-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm in on the Super Truck Challenge. With my hail damaged suburban I will make sure nobody passes the 50/50 rule after the first session so bring out those little 6.0's.

I should have little "Aryton" by then and can try to talk the wife into bringing him over with a cooler of bud light and pumped milk. :lol:

Let's do this Indy style and have the winners and regional champions chug a glass of milk! I'll supply the milk!

And if Al's car makes a podium (without Liebbe driving) I suggest sealing the hood and taking it to the dyno.

No spark plugs allowed. Only oil burners. :P

Al Fernandez
09-21-2010, 08:25 PM
I'm cautiously optimistic about going. I've been away from home since last monday. Friday morning at 6am I get on a plane to Chengdu China. I get back next thursday at 9pm. I may be a zombie, or I may be a single zombie...or I'll stay home.

edrock96GT
09-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Wayne - I don't think anyone will have the min number of days to take a TTC trophy but I need to double check on what the minimum is. Right now you're tied for 2nd with 190pts, leader only has 200, and 4th has 100.

Speaking of TT trophy...I never got mine from '08. 8)

way2neary
09-22-2010, 05:40 AM
Can you guys share some insight on garage availabilty at ECR? I sent a note to the main office but haven't heard back.

Thx

Dave Neary
Orange #23

michaelmosty
09-22-2010, 07:43 AM
Can you guys share some insight on garage availabilty at ECR? I sent a note to the main office but haven't heard back.

Thx

Dave Neary
Orange #23
Last year the garage area wasn't even built. It is located on the right side of the hill b/w the lower area (where we all parked last year) and the clubhouse.
There is no way to park motorhomes or enclosed trailers near the garages. If we all want to pit together it would be better to use the same area as last year.

HoustonNW
09-22-2010, 08:00 AM

Thx

Dave Neary
Orange #23
Last year the garage area wasn't even built. It is located on the right side of the hill b/w the lower area (where we all parked last year) and the clubhouse.
There is no way to park motorhomes or enclosed trailers near the garages. If we all want to pit together it would be better to use the same area as last year.

You can sign up for garages on the track website payment page (http://www.eaglescanyon.com/2008/payments.php), but it seems like there are only 20 spaces or so.

I assumed that the group would park together ala MSRC and didn't get one.

Fbody383
09-22-2010, 08:53 AM
If we all want to pit together it would be better to use the same area as last year. Yeah it would; maybe we can get bigger EZ ups so the other cars can just drive under them.

Somebody save me a spot, I'm probably not there until after dark.

kbrewmr2
09-22-2010, 09:25 AM

Speaking of TT trophy...I never got mine from '08. 8)

bug Jessica - not my dept. I gave her a list of who got what and that's that.

kbrewmr2
09-22-2010, 09:25 AM

Thx

Dave Neary
Orange #23

that seems very typical of this area - do they have a phone? Even that gets ignored alot of places but still...

Al Fernandez
09-22-2010, 04:31 PM
I would vote for the same area we had last year. First person to show up block the entrance to that strip and only allow AI/CMC folks in :D

Fbody383
09-22-2010, 04:48 PM
First person to show up block the entrance to that strip and only allow AI/CMC folks in :D And drop Al's name... a lot. :roll:

Al Fernandez
09-22-2010, 04:51 PM
No no, Adam's name!!

JasonLiiR
09-22-2010, 05:32 PM
Anyone have room in a trailer for me to sleep? Dr. Frank Motel maybe? Looks like I may be doing this event solo as big Love may have to go work a Drivers Edge event.

GlennCMC70
09-22-2010, 06:14 PM
No no, Adam's name!!

We do that anyways.

Fbody383
09-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Registration list?

At least Marvel and Mulder have real excuses...

kbrewmr2
09-23-2010, 12:23 PM
I've got it - lmk what email to forward it to

David Love AI27
09-23-2010, 12:45 PM
Registration list?

At least Marvel and Mulder have real excuses...

Pay my way and I'll be there!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't even get welfare... Can I give up my citizenship and my SS#???

GlennCMC70
09-23-2010, 12:54 PM
No car.

Mrs. Crumpacker
09-23-2010, 03:31 PM
So we will be there...I can bring the popper dip again if anyone is willing to let me bake it in the RV oven?? *Warning*the RV will smell like the dip even after I take it out... :wink:

Al Fernandez
09-23-2010, 08:50 PM
Entries as of last night:

AIX
Holdway

AI
Neary
Rock

CMC1
Francis
Robertson
Valentin

CMC2
Stehle
Zimmer
Fernandez

AllZWay
09-23-2010, 08:51 PM
I am definitely coming... I have to wait to see if they need an instructor before I can register though.

michaelmosty
09-24-2010, 08:13 AM
I'm definitely in. Waiting to register until after I hear back from Jessica.

ShadowBolt
09-24-2010, 09:50 AM
I just finished the car last night. No time to do a shakedown and I'm not paying $200.00 for a practice day. New motor and trans so lots of new parts to prove out. I need to sign up.

Any way to get a traction-lok rebuild kit today? I forgot to order yesterday. Do Ford dealers keep Ford Racing parts?
Looking for a M-4700-C kit.

Jerry

Wirtz
09-24-2010, 10:03 AM
I'm in deep $hit... I think there are engine problems in the #19 and I have been traveling for work, I've had no time in the garage lately....

On top of it the plan was to swap to the Deuce engine after EC, so it's not like I really want to go dump money into the 305. But me being me, its not like I want to take a chance on blowing it up either...

Grrrr. Just venting online because it is all I can do at the moment.

GlennCMC70
09-24-2010, 10:11 AM
Dont you need one session?
If so, bring it and turn a lap, park it and fire up the grill and cook for the party Sat night.

Fbody383
09-24-2010, 12:08 PM
But me being me, its not like I want to take a chance on blowing it up either... Because you're going to use it for...

USES FOR BLOWED UP 5 LITRE:

* paperweight
* doorstop
* ballast
* yard art
* pool toy
* planting container
* .577 T-Rex (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EVqT3XEzss) Target

BlueFirePony
09-24-2010, 12:24 PM
I won't be getting back in time to run any of Saturday but will try to bring something out for Sat night.
Kyri is going to run DE on Sunday so I'll probably just crew for him. Everytime we try back-to-back he gets screwed out of a session (oh... like when I hit a tire wall or get stuck in the mud). Not to worry though...the AI ROTY battle looks like it will be fun to watch!!

Wirtz
09-24-2010, 01:19 PM
I thought I needed to at minimum start all the races since I missed Hallett.

Looks like I will get some shop time this weekend but if it is a bad bearing, not sure what I'll be able to do in the short timeline.

Maybe I'll just need to enter the tow vehicle challenge instead ;)

gt40
09-24-2010, 01:33 PM
It's touch-and-go for me right now. I got the wiring mostly done last night. I still have a handful of minor things to do. The T-5 is back in, which is the main thing. IF I can spend some quality time with the car this weekend, I think I'll be there. Depends on what Emily throws at me. She'd been sick lately but is on the mend.

GlennCMC70
09-24-2010, 04:36 PM
I thought I needed to at minimum start all the races since I missed Hallett.

Looks like I will get some shop time this weekend but if it is a bad bearing, not sure what I'll be able to do in the short timeline.

Maybe I'll just need to enter the tow vehicle challenge instead ;)

You can drive my wrecked car. It has no front brakes and I cant vouch for the alignment or the head gaskets. But your welcome to have at it. :wink:

RichardP
09-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Any way to get a traction-lok rebuild kit today? I forgot to order yesterday. Do Ford dealers keep Ford Racing parts?

From your other message, if you are in Waco, that's where Late Model Restoration is located. They have what you are looking for:

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/M4700C/Mustang-88-Traction-Lok-Rebuild-Kit-with-Carbon-Discs

Richard P.

ShadowBolt
09-25-2010, 07:54 AM

From your other message, if you are in Waco, that's where Late Model Restoration is located. They have what you are looking for:

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/M4700C/Mustang-88-Traction-Lok-Rebuild-Kit-with-Carbon-Discs

Richard P.

Yes Richard. That is why I drove up to Waco. I got there right before they closed. Anything I need to know to make installing this kit easier?

JJ

michaelmosty
09-25-2010, 09:52 AM

Richard P.

Yes Richard. That is why I drove up to Waco. I got there right before they closed. Anything I need to know to make installing this kit easier?

JJ
I think you need to soak the clutches in fluid before installing, correct?

ShadowBolt
09-25-2010, 09:57 AM

Richard P.

JJ
I think you need to soak the clutches in fluid before installing, correct?

I'm back home and the instructions say to soak them in friction modifier but I was not going to use any. Is that a mistake? I don't care if it makes a little noise. Better grip without it?

JJ

JasonLiiR
09-25-2010, 10:23 AM
Jeff you should just leave the car at home and just let Gary and I battle for our first Championship....you won last year, its my turn now.

RichardP
09-25-2010, 01:13 PM
I'm back home and the instructions say to soak them in friction modifier but I was not going to use any. Is that a mistake? I don't care if it makes a little noise. Better grip without it?

No friction modifier. Soak the clutches in gear oil. You will have to use a couple of the clutches from the current setup. The kit only contains enough clutches to do it the factory way. It's better to stack it tight with more clutches. Give me a call if you want a lot more detail. Too much to type...

Richard P.

rleng1
09-25-2010, 07:57 PM
I'm registered and will be there.

edrock96GT
09-26-2010, 09:19 AM
Only two of us registered for AI huh?

Well I guess if you ain't first...your last. :lol:

cobra132
09-26-2010, 10:00 AM
I will sign up today. FMR

ShadowBolt
09-27-2010, 07:36 AM
I'm ready (I hope). New (rebuilt) Teksid aluminum block engine, new trans and shifter, and rebuilt Traction-lok. I washed the car and loaded it on the trailer yesterday. Only time on the new set-up is two times down the street in front of my house.

JJ

Fbody383
09-27-2010, 10:57 AM
Only time on the new set-up is two times down the street in front of my house. That never stops the great ones.

So what's the plan for food? It IS ECR...

gt40
09-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Jessica is registering me today for AI. Instructors can't register online, apparently.

ShadowBolt
09-27-2010, 02:35 PM
Only time on the new set-up is two times down the street in front of my house. That never stops the great ones.

Great ones? What does that have to do with me?

JJ

Adam Ginsberg
09-27-2010, 03:50 PM
No no, Adam's name!!

Works for me. After being married for ~20 years, I'm used to being blamed for everything.

"I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you."

You folks have fun @ EC.

michaelmosty
09-27-2010, 08:14 PM
Friday practice update for ECR:
I called and talked to Linda at ECR and she said they would do a 1/2 day practice on Friday for $125. It will be an open session from 1-5 PM.
This isn't something they normally do but wants to help out those traveling on Friday.

Whoever is interested in this 1/2 day please post up so I can send an e-mail to Maggie Williams @ ECR with the names of those interested.

HoustonNW
09-27-2010, 08:20 PM
I'm in for the 1/2 day (Wayne Stehle). Thanks.

BlueFirePony
09-28-2010, 06:17 AM
I'll be bringing a smoked bacon-wrapped pork loin and brisket. Just need to have one of my boys do the prep and 90% of the cooking so I can take the credit ;)

mitchntx
09-28-2010, 06:47 AM
Will there be grill space available for some home-made, german style brats and such?

If so, I will trek by Niesters and pick some brats and some jalepeno brats, a few packs of buns

jeffburch
09-28-2010, 07:45 AM
I'm in deep $hit... I think there are engine problems in the #19 and I have been traveling for work, I've had no time in the garage lately....

On top of it the plan was to swap to the Deuce engine after EC, so it's not like I really want to go dump money into the 305. But me being me, its not like I want to take a chance on blowing it up either...

Grrrr. Just venting online because it is all I can do at the moment.

Eric? Is that you? Did you hack JW's acct? ;)

jb

AllZWay
09-28-2010, 07:51 AM

I will bring some of the usual... Earl Campbell's and various other brats.

AllZWay
09-28-2010, 07:51 AM
Friday practice update for ECR:
I called and talked to Linda at ECR and she said they would do a 1/2 day practice on Friday for $125. It will be an open session from 1-5 PM.
This isn't something they normally do but wants to help out those traveling on Friday.

Whoever is interested in this 1/2 day please post up so I can send an e-mail to Maggie Williams @ ECR with the names of those interested.

I would like to run my car with the new rear-end, but I am afraid I won't make it time to do much practicing.

cobra132
09-28-2010, 07:53 AM
I will bring the usual and a tub of coleslaw. Also I'am in for the half day on Friday. FMR

ShadowBolt
09-28-2010, 08:15 AM
I'm in for the half day.

Let me know what you want me to bring. Cookies?

JJ

Casey_SS
09-28-2010, 08:20 AM
Mindy's going to make her world famous drunken beans for Saturday...

Fbody383
09-28-2010, 10:35 AM
You bunch of CBs!

Cookies? I'm bringing some assorted fruits and artisanal cheeses with appropriate wine pairings for Mitch.

And probably some chips and dip... and some cash to throw towards the meat providers. We need plates/paper towels/plastic-ware?

Wirtz
09-28-2010, 11:24 AM
Not to jinx it; but the last day or two the weather has gotten pretty nice. Looks like the forecast for the weekend looks good too.

I'm really looking forward to a nice weekend at the track.

Mrs. Crumpacker
09-28-2010, 11:56 AM
I can bring the popper dip that was at Hallett, but will need an oven to bake for 45ish minutes...Someone know of one that will be available? Sam should be able to get it started before I come down from Control that way it is ready for snacking at 5 or so...

Let me know if this will be possible...if not I will think of something else to bring.

Al Fernandez
09-29-2010, 03:14 AM
Darcie you can use the oven in my RV

Francis: plates/knapkins/utensils would be nice!

Updated entry list as of last night:

AI
King
Neary
Robertson, F
Rock

AIX
Alexander (really??)
Holdway

CMC
Francis
Hughes (brand new car!!!)
Love
Robertson, G
Valentin

CMC2
Crumpacker
English
Fernandez
Jordan
Kellam
Proctor
Stehle
Zimmer

19 and counting!!!

David Love AI27
09-29-2010, 09:01 AM
Not to jinx it; but the last day or two the weather has gotten pretty nice. Looks like the forecast for the weekend looks good too.

I'm really looking forward to a nice weekend at the track.

Weather should be nice for sitting in the stands... bring an umbrella for the sun...

michaelmosty
09-29-2010, 10:39 AM
Friday practice:
I sent an e-mail to ECR with the list of those that expressed interest in the 1/2 day cheatin time.
Myself, Wayne, Frank, and Jerry.

ShadowBolt
09-29-2010, 02:40 PM
You bunch of CBs!

Cookies? I'm bringing some assorted fruits and artisanal cheeses with appropriate wine pairings for Mitch.

And probably some chips and dip... and some cash to throw towards the meat providers. We need plates/paper towels/plastic-ware?

Instead of cookies I picked up plates and plastic-ware. I assume no one had stepped up to the plate for these items?

Jerry

Fbody383
09-29-2010, 02:54 PM
Instead of cookies I picked up plates and plastic-ware.

Francis: plates/knapkins/utensils would be nice!

No worries at all ~ I'll grab some chips/dip/cookies.

Need to go shopping and refill the NOx bottle tonight anyway.

Fbody383
09-29-2010, 02:58 PM
Serious question: With 5 or 6 guys in CMC i'm going to run there for points and tires, but does anybody care if I run The Duece in the inverts?

Yes; starting from the back of the class.

Wade, can you bring me some "2"'s for purchase?

Rob Liebbe
09-29-2010, 03:07 PM
Serious question: With 5 or 6 guys in CMC i'm going to run there for points and tires, but does anybody care if I run The Duece in the inverts?

Split personality? Run the One with gasoline and the Duece with diesel.

Fbody383
09-29-2010, 03:11 PM

Split personality? Run the One with gasoline and the Duece with diesel.

But I don't have a diesel dyno sheet :cry:

GlennCMC70
09-29-2010, 03:25 PM
I can bring my grill, but I would rather not. I will bring it if no one steps up.

Rob Liebbe
09-29-2010, 03:35 PM
But I don't have a diesel dyno sheet :cry:

I know how your car runs on diesel - I can vouch for ya'. 8)

Alien
09-29-2010, 04:03 PM

Yes; starting from the back of the class.

Works for me. I was wondering why you signed up for Spec Third Gen in the first place :) But if you're the 5th car for Toyo bucks, we'll let it slide.

You going to pull the plate for the inverts?

Fbody383
09-29-2010, 04:48 PM
You going to pull the plate for the inverts? Yeah; unlike you at Hallett, I'll need the horsepower.

Wirtz
09-29-2010, 07:21 PM
I signed up today.

Alien
09-29-2010, 10:13 PM
I signed up today.
With your own car? :wink:

Looking at the points, you only need to start the first three races at ERC to clinch. Even if NASA doesn't run the fourth race and there becomes only four drops instead of the planned five, you'll still be way ahead.

gt40
09-29-2010, 10:31 PM
Well, I decided tonight not to race this weekend. I'm not comfortable with the state the car is in and after the failures I had at TWS earlier this year, I want to make sure the car it at 100%.

I will still be there to instruct.

Marshall, thanks for loaning me your trailer. I really appreciate it. I'll contact you privately to arrange returning it.

kbrewmr2
09-30-2010, 08:15 AM
Michael Mosty - there's a TT guy over here:
http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=37061&p=273474#p273474

interested in the half day T&T.

michaelmosty
09-30-2010, 09:29 AM
Michael Mosty - there's a TT guy over here:
http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=37061&p=273474#p273474

interested in the half day T&T.
I replied to the message.

AllZWay
09-30-2010, 09:43 AM
Did I miss seeing the schedule for this weekend?

David Love AI27
09-30-2010, 10:28 AM
I signed up today.

DUH... Eric Varner all over again....

gt40
09-30-2010, 10:49 AM
Since I won't be racing this weekend, is anyone interested in my garage spot? I haven't been able to contact EC to get a refund (no answer all morning and their voice mailbox is full - great way to run a business.)

kbrewmr2
09-30-2010, 11:00 AM
I've seen 3 versions so far so I would ASSume its being iorned out still

David Love AI27
09-30-2010, 11:07 AM
I've seen 3 versions so far so I would ASSume its being iorned out still

Just got it in an email from Jessica...

kbrewmr2
09-30-2010, 01:42 PM
and there you have it. Too bad I can't get to my home email from work :x

Todd Covini
10-01-2010, 12:38 AM
I'm on the fence and 50/50 on whether I'll be at ECR guys. Got a lot going on at work and at home...no car to race...blah...blah...blah.

If I'm not in the Fernandez RV when it arrives, have a fun & safe final round of racing and I'll see you at the banquet IN HOUSTON!!!

-=- Todd

michaelmosty
10-01-2010, 08:11 AM
Does anyone have a schedule they can share?

AllZWay
10-01-2010, 08:38 AM

I never got it either..

GlennCMC70
10-01-2010, 09:42 AM
I havent even gotten one.

David Love AI27
10-01-2010, 10:07 AM

I would BUT:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum

Wade
10-01-2010, 10:48 AM
Got this yesterday from Jessica.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmXTvXlsb8XKdFhmWVVLcFFmNWJTRGh6Y25mUnFFL Wc&hl=en&authkey=CNDN8K4C

kbrewmr2
10-01-2010, 10:58 AM
the two tabs don't agree - Is it 8:15am driver's meeting or 7:15am??!?

GlennCMC70
10-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Normally the Sat meeting is at 7:15 and Sun at 8:15.
Check w/ them when you go thru registration. I'll be getting there in about 2 hours. I'll clear it up w/ them once they arrive.

David Love AI27
10-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Jason couldn't get off of work today so he won't be leaving out till late this evening. Does anyone know when the gates close??? I have left a message with the track, but no response... He will be by himself so I'm concerned... I know you guys will take care of him when he gets there, just worried about the traveling...

kbrewmr2
10-01-2010, 03:15 PM
Normally the Sat meeting is at 7:15 and Sun at 8:15.
Check w/ them when you go thru registration. I'll be getting there in about 2 hours. I'll clear it up w/ them once they arrive.

I won't make registration this afternoon. Leaving Houston at 5:30 to get the car loaded in Cypress, then on to the track. If I'm in a bed before midnight I'll be impressed

MikeP99Z
10-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Second tab.

Helps if you read the date.

8:15 drivers meeting.