PDA

View Full Version : 2010 West Coast AI/CMC Season Finale @ BW

Adam Ginsberg
11-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Folks - the West Coast AI/CMC group will be having it's season finale @ Buttonwillow this weekend.

On Saturday morning starting at 7am, Nick Steel and his wife, Caitlin, will be hosting a pancake breakfast for all the AI/CMC/FFR drivers and crew, as well as for NASA officials. They did the same thing at Infineon earlier this year, and it was so well received, they decided to do it again.

If you haven't already done so, sign up for the event! There's still plenty of time for the TX folks to tow out to SoCal. ;)

Adam

David Love AI27
11-03-2010, 11:42 AM
What time is the driver's meeting?

Adam Ginsberg
11-03-2010, 05:43 PM
The BW schedule is out! (http://socal.drivenasa.com/SchedBWNov10.pdf)

Breakfast for all the AI/CMC/FFR folks, as well as NASA officials, starts @ 7am. Driver's meeting @ 11:45am. I'll save a seat for you, David. ;)

Rob Liebbe
11-03-2010, 08:22 PM
The BW schedule is out! (http://socal.drivenasa.com/SchedBWNov10.pdf)

Breakfast for all the AI/CMC/FFR folks, as well as NASA officials, starts @ 7am. Driver's meeting @ 11:45am. I'll save a seat for you, David. ;)

Sounds like you waste half a day at breakfast. Texas would have two runs per group in by 11:45 am.

Wade
11-03-2010, 08:40 PM
I was going to come, but it looks like only two races for the entire weekend. I'll have to pass :-p We normally get 4!! Woohoo go Texas.

Adam Ginsberg
11-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Whiners. We get 3 races in CA - regular qual race on Sat, inverted qual race on Sunday, plus the feature race on Sunday.

You Texans are indeed spoiled. Don't be surprised if it doesn't stay that way forever.....

Rob Liebbe
11-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Don't be surprised if it doesn't stay that way forever.....

Don't go messing with our good thing - seriously.

Adam Ginsberg
11-04-2010, 01:38 PM
Don't go messing with our good thing - seriously.

Hey, I have no control over anything in TX. In CA, we had our own run group for quite some time.....and it went away. My point is...shit happens.