PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Todd on full page interview in GRM....

AI#97
06-29-2006, 07:48 AM
Nice seeing the Ranchero GT and the AIX in the works in there even if YOU were in the picture! :lol:

Any idea how NASA TX can buy some print in that rag....? :(

Adam Ginsberg
06-29-2006, 09:56 AM
Anyone notice the boo-boo?

mitchntx
06-29-2006, 12:45 PM
I live in Granbury.

The pony Express rider hasn't made it through yet .... :roll:

AI#97
06-29-2006, 09:33 PM
Anyone notice the boo-boo?

"Southwest Texas Region" of NASA???

Also, why is it that the 7's running with us in April are in there but we AIN'T....guess I will just have to buy a billboard in that damn rag....? :evil:

donovan
06-30-2006, 08:08 AM
Can't wait to see it Todd!!!

Matt, don't worry, my 'interview' never even made a web site!
I guess I'm not interesting enough...

2004 Rookie of the Year
2004 5th in Points

2005 3rd in Points
2005 Iron Man - Only driver to finish all races

2006 Current AI Points Leader
2006 Only Iron Man Contender left...

I guess I'm just not interesting enough...

AI#97
06-30-2006, 09:27 AM
Can't wait to see it Todd!!!

Matt, don't worry, my 'interview' never even made a web site!
I guess I'm not interesting enough...

2004 Rookie of the Year
2004 5th in Points

2005 3rd in Points
2005 Iron Man - Only driver to finish all races

2006 Current AI Points Leader
2006 Only Iron Man Contender left...

Oh, you are interesting enough.... :wink: I contacted Scott Lear at GRM and asked why we weren't in there yet a few months back. He told me the write up had to have something like a rookie getting a podium in his first race, or a rookie setting a track record or a region having the highest car count to date or maybe, just maybe that region had the first NASA event of the year a full month before someone else.....I re-sent our Feb write up and asked him if we missed anything....? No response.... :roll:

Bye the way, not wishing any bad luck on you but by mentioning your potential repeat at Iron man...you may have doomed yourself! And as for overall points leader....thank goodness for drops! :wink:

donovan
06-30-2006, 09:54 AM
I don't believe in bad luck, just good luck...

I'm begining to dislike drops..., last year I woud have been 2nd without drops... this year is looking the same...

AI#97
06-30-2006, 10:30 AM
I don't believe in bad luck, just good luck...

I'm begining to dislike drops..., last year I woud have been 2nd without drops... this year is looking the same...

Yeah, 5 weeks ago while I was sitting on top...I didn't like drops either...now I am loving them! :lol:

If you figure in the 5 drops we will have, Marvel has me by about 15 points....which ironically is from his 4 poles!

I think it's going to be funny to see us with our spreadsheets out constantly calculating the points race after every race for the rest of the year....right now there is less than 70 points covering all 4 of us at the top!!! It's really anybody's Championship at this point....we just all have to finish strong hence the complete freshening of my car right now!! ;)

donovan
06-30-2006, 11:29 AM
hence the complete freshening of my car right now!! ;)

Me too, I'm bleeding the brakes and changing the oil...
:wink:

AI#97
06-30-2006, 12:47 PM
hence the complete freshening of my car right now!! ;)

Me too, I'm bleeding the brakes and changing the oil...
:wink:

I WISH those were the only things on my list! I don't know if 5 weeks is going to be enough! So many ways to make this pig faster.....just a matter choosing which ones to do....so I chose them all! :twisted:

mitchntx
06-30-2006, 02:14 PM

We'll all make sure you are the center of attention at TWS ... :P

mitchntx
06-30-2006, 02:17 PM
Nice seeing the Ranchero GT and the AIX in the works in there even if YOU were in the picture! :lol:

I bet he wears that driving suit all the time.

I am disappointed in that I saw no burnout tracks on the driveway.

What a shameless plug for Exxon ... :roll:

8)

Any idea how NASA TX can buy some print in that rag....? :(

Move west .... :cry:

cmarvel
06-30-2006, 05:16 PM
If those guys on the West coast done want to print Texas news, who cares? What I want to see is a couple of those West coast snobs at TWS!! I think the current level of the AI competition around here might surprise them.

Part of me wishes I could go to Nationals and prove it.

I am hoping to travel out there next year and run some of the tracks that I have only seen on TV!

donovan
06-30-2006, 05:49 PM
CM, I'm doing everything I can to make it to Nationals, it is going to be hard to do, but I am trying...

David D.

AI#97
06-30-2006, 06:05 PM
CM, I'm doing everything I can to make it to Nationals, it is going to be hard to do, but I am trying...

David D.

My plan got put on the back burner for now....I may make a last minute trek... I think the West coast boys need to learn to fear the Meat in the East/West sandwich!!! :wink: