PDA

View Full Version : NASA Texas Instructor Clinic @ H2R

nasa-rm
11-24-2010, 01:30 PM
http://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1151

NASA Texas will be holding it's first Instructor Clinic of the season!!!! Saturday January 15th at Harris Hill Road (H2R).

http://harrishillroad.com/
San Marcos, TX (Near Austin)

Who: The NASA Instructor Clinic is open to any advanced driver (HDPE4 equivalent, TT or racer) who would like to learn what it is like and what it takes to become a NASA certified instructor. You do not need to be a current NASA member to attend and we often see instructors from other organizations attending to "keep on top of their game".

The Clinic is also open to any current NASA instructor as you will likely learn something new every time and you will be looked upon to help coach the new candidates.

What Happens: The NASA Instructor Clinic is a one day format and is split between in-classroom and on-track sessions. On-track sessions involve role-playing scenarios as well as just some time to just drive. In classroom sessions cover coaching techniques, dealing with unique situations, personal interactions with HPDE students and theory on why we teach what we do in the NASA HPDE program.

More Details on the Signup Page

mitchntx
01-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Has there been any communication sent to participants about this event?

mitchntx
01-13-2011, 06:23 PM
I just want to go on record and say .... the weather is going to suck!

michaelmosty
01-13-2011, 07:54 PM
Crap, I was hoping it would stay dry. At least I won't have to bring any race tires with me. :?

JasonLiiR
01-13-2011, 08:12 PM
I was gonna try and make it but I'd rather just go instruct for TWS PDS and get 2 days of free track time.

David Love AI27
01-14-2011, 09:50 AM
I think I signed up but I won't be there... will be instructing for TDE in 2011

RichardP
01-14-2011, 10:29 AM
The instructor event is full with a waiting list. It would probably be good to let Dave know if you signed up for it and can't make it.

Richard P.