PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good Dallas shop

cpaterson
06-29-2006, 11:34 PM
Quick background- gave a local (yahoo inbred mouthbreathing) shop SN95 front control arms (for our 88 Mustang) to press old bushings out and intall new MM Delrin bushings. "no problem", "done it a ton of times" etc etc is the line I get....and this guy has 2 local shops that have been here forever.....how he stays in business I will never know or care at this point. After 1 week the excuses start and the BS meter is getting pegged. I run by today to just get them and they haven't even been touched. I guess a 12 pack of Schlitz, a few hits of meth and boning your cousin are more important. Luckily this backwoods wife beater didn't damage anything and everything was returned.

So.....since I am living in the land of meth addicts and wannabe "fabicators" (and no that is not a misspelling (another story for another day maybe)) I'm looking for a well known shop that can be trusted to do this job of installing bushings, ball joints etc.. I'm willing to drive and/or ship parts.

I will be in the Dallas area July 14th, 15th, 16th and leaving the afternoon of the 17th so a Dallas shop is definitely a possibility if they can do it in a few days.

thanks in advance
Chris

Biloxi, MS area

oz98cobra
06-30-2006, 02:31 AM
I can help - PM sent

cpaterson
07-07-2006, 10:25 PM
PM sent

macstang
07-07-2006, 11:56 PM
Dude, I am in Hattiesburg Mississippi. I can do all that. I just did all that on our CMC car and My TT car.

I will be in Biloxi thurs flying out. If I get your stuff mon, or tues, I can bring it back to ya when I go to the airport.

Call me at 601 466 4767 Jerry

cpaterson
07-16-2006, 06:04 PM
Jerry- thanks for the offer but I was up in Dallas and Daron knocked them out.

Wanted to publicly say thanks to Daron for getting these done in short order for a very fair price. The work is excellent. Thanks again Daron.

Chris