mitchntx
12-20-2010, 06:42 PM
Holy crap! $269
http://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1201

Dave, I love you, man.

http://davepics.com/Misc/Funny/Dog_Cat_Love.gif

jdlingle
12-20-2010, 08:20 PM
The schedule on nasapro is different from nasaTX (i.e. ECR is on the schedule and it only shows one TWS and one MSRH event) Does anyone know which one is correct?

Waco Racer
12-21-2010, 10:40 AM
http://www.nasaproracing.com/event

This is the correct list.

jdlingle
12-21-2010, 11:01 AM
That sucks then if they are taking away two events here close to Houston area instead of just adding ECR as well so that there are more oppurtunities to get on track. Will there be any announcement on this since it is a big change and deviation from what the nasaTX site shows?

Waco Racer
12-21-2010, 11:16 AM
There will be a TWS event announced later when the date is finalized. This schedule is very much like it has been for the last 3 years. 2012 may be different.

michaelmosty
12-21-2010, 11:59 AM
That is awesome to see ECR on the schedule for October!!

cobra132
12-21-2010, 01:04 PM
You guys are killing me, now we have an official event on Jan 15. That ain't happening for me. Some of us need to arrange our schedules far in advance. Thanks. FMR

Alien
12-21-2010, 01:06 PM
Frank, I think that is the instructor school if I'm not mistaken and not an actual race weekend.

jdlingle
12-21-2010, 01:14 PM
That is awesome to see ECR on the schedule for October!!

I'm pumped that ECR is back on the schedule as well I just hate that it seems that we are going to lose two other events in exchange for it. That and I won't be in HPDE 4 in time for Hallett so I won't be able to make that event either. I already had preliminary requests in for time off based on the first released schedule so it looks now that I will be crawfishing with the boss a little. :? (At least its still real early so it shouldnt be an issue.)

kbrewmr2
12-21-2010, 03:27 PM
Frank, I think that is the instructor school if I'm not mistaken and not an actual race weekend.
yup, Jan 15 is the Instructor School. Not a competition weekend.

http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=37815

nasa-rm
12-21-2010, 03:44 PM
I can throw the TWS date up there to make people more comfortable, but since I don't know which weekend that would probably cause even more confusion.

Count on there being a TWS date, either August or Novemeber.

cobra132
12-21-2010, 05:10 PM
Thank goodness! FMR

ShadowBolt
12-21-2010, 05:41 PM
I can throw the TWS date up there to make people more comfortable, but since I don't know which weekend that would probably cause even more confusion.

November PLEASE!

JJ

GlennCMC70
12-21-2010, 05:53 PM

The G-man is right. It is an Officials Event.
Instructors and Key Staff only.

nasa-rm
12-21-2010, 06:18 PM
Thank goodness! FMR

Heh. Besides, there is no way in hell your car would pass sound at H2R :shock: .

nasa-rm
12-21-2010, 06:22 PM

November PLEASE!

JJ

Before you vote with both feet, realize that the November weekend is the days following Thanksgiving. It's been done with sucess before, but for some the family obligatiion still lingers into Sat & Sun. For others, by the time Black Friday rolls around they are looking for any excuse to get away from the inlaws and crazy cousins :lol: and would jump at the chance to go racing.

Since NASA *is* our family, Revkah and I would be at the track starting Thursday if anyone showed up!!!

AllZWay
12-21-2010, 06:23 PM

November PLEASE!

JJ

Anytime but August or July at TWS gets my vote.

Casey_SS
12-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Mine too....

mitchntx
12-21-2010, 06:42 PM
by the time Black Friday rolls around they are looking for any excuse to get away from the inlaws and crazy cousins

Oh man ... this guy's good.

rleng1
12-21-2010, 10:53 PM
heck, bring the inlaws and crazy cousins to the track. they will fit in. but you may not ever get them to go home.
But isn't that the weekend that the Aggies play the Horns.
Like I said, let's go racing.

ShadowBolt
12-22-2010, 09:29 AM

November PLEASE!

JJ

Before you vote with both feet, realize that the November weekend is the days following Thanksgiving. It's been done with sucess before, but for some the family obligatiion still lingers into Sat & Sun. For others, by the time Black Friday rolls around they are looking for any excuse to get away from the inlaws and crazy cousins :lol: and would jump at the chance to go racing.

Since NASA *is* our family, Revkah and I would be at the track starting Thursday if anyone showed up!!!

I'm in for November with both feet. I hate those four days off with nothing to do after Thanksgiving day. No one likes to be at TWS in July or August. Most everyone has Black Friday off so I don't see the bad in it. I can't see anyone wanting to spend four days sitting around the house with family.

JJ

AllZWay
12-22-2010, 09:42 AM
I don't think I would be able to make a race on a Holiday weekend... I hate August TWS...but I would probably have to take it before a Thanksgiving weekend race.

nasa-rm
12-22-2010, 12:46 PM
I don't think I would be able to make a race on a Holiday weekend....

Does New Years count as a Holiday? Just wait till I start leaking news on that one. That is sure to divide the nation. 8)

Rob Liebbe
12-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Hallet at Thanksgiving would actually be a timesaver for me as I usually drive from Houston to Denison that weekend anyway. That's halfway there.

Must build new car......

AllZWay
12-22-2010, 05:45 PM
I don't think I would be able to make a race on a Holiday weekend....

Does New Years count as a Holiday? Just wait till I start leaking news on that one. That is sure to divide the nation. 8)

That actually could be doable.

BlueFirePony
12-22-2010, 09:58 PM
You've already leaked...now spill the rest !! :?: