PDA

View Full Version : MSRH CW Vids

rleng1
01-23-2011, 02:22 PM
Something to get the juices following, and the minds thinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MbGbpWzC_k&NR=1

marshall_mosty
01-23-2011, 02:34 PM
Looks like some HUGE "pass under breaking" zones to defend!! Or, "stuff it on the inside and hope it holds"...

BlueFirePony
01-24-2011, 11:53 AM
The launch is going to be *interesting*
I'm a little less concerned about racing CW than I was when I first heard about it ...frankly now it just does not look as much fun as CCW...I ran it CW three years ago when I had the track pretty much to myself and liked CCW better....since MSRH is at the bottom of my fun-meter anyway...well, glad we are not doing Houston twice this year ;)

Fbody383
01-24-2011, 01:55 PM
That's from a Mustang? Phew... i'll never have to worry about going that fast.

Yeah, I feel so much better about "T1" now.. :shock:

cobra132
01-24-2011, 02:29 PM
If you hit the launch fast enough you could jump across and avoid the little carrousel altogeather.

michaelmosty
01-24-2011, 06:38 PM
It cracks me up all the people that thought running CCW was so dangerous b/c of T17 and the wall.
I'm guessing T17 was at about 65 mph where T1 is going to be at least 80.
The launch is another story.

Fbody383
01-25-2011, 12:06 PM
The launch is another story. Reset the rainfall record at Hobby yesterday, touch over 2". Check those tow points boys.

David Love AI27
01-25-2011, 12:26 PM
The launch is another story. Reset the rainfall record at Hobby yesterday, touch over 2". Check those tow points boys.

We spent most of the day Saturday pulling cars out of the mud and off of the curbing... rode with a student/friend in a vette and asked why he was taking an inside line at the launch, he said that his instructor told him that was the way to take it... next lap I told him to go over far to the left, at first it looked like he was going to go over the curbing but when he landed he slid out and hit the gas for a sraight shot through the esses...