PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to the Camaro Guys!!!

Todd Covini
07-04-2006, 09:39 PM
Sifting thru magazines at the local grocery store this week I came across the July 2006 issue of "Camaro Performers" magazine. As I thumbed thru the magazine, I came across a nice 5 page full color spread on the West Coast CMC field, with some pics of Mr. Patterson as well. Nice introductory writeup on a typical AI/CMC weekend!!!

Other highlights from the issue:
++ Glenn Landrum's '98 Street Beast (page 72) centerfold style!

++ Great story titled "Old Race Cars Never Die" on the efforts of restoring a '69 Camaro road racer.

Old memories are being created here and now, folks!!!

-=- Todd

GlennCMC70
07-04-2006, 10:25 PM
lots of errors in that 5 page spread on my 98Z. that shoot was done back in '02 when it was just getting started. only made 380+rwhp N/A w/ stock heads and 470+rwhp/600+rwtq in the 100 shot of spray way back then. there was no BMR parts on the car along w/ other errors. i gave up on seeing the article after a year of waiting. found out from Nick R. got 4 copies myself! :wink:

see me @ my trailer @ TWS, and i'll sign your cover. :wink:

mitchntx
07-05-2006, 06:38 AM
Thanks, Todd ... :roll:

AllZWay
07-05-2006, 08:18 AM
see me @ my trailer @ TWS, and i'll sign your cover. :wink:

Can I be first? :D

Todd Covini
07-05-2006, 10:04 PM
lots of errors in that 5 page spread on my 98Z. that shoot was done back in '02 when it was just getting started. ...... i gave up on seeing the article after a year of waiting. :

I thought the car looked like an older version. I was especially surprised to see the Spontaneous Self-Destructing or SSD wheels on there. :wink: Aren't you running Fikse's or something else nowadays???

-=- T

GlennCMC70
07-06-2006, 09:42 PM
those wheels were pitched when i did prototype and track testing of LGM's C5 brake upgrade for 4th gen F-bodies due to them not clearing the brakes. and i never open tracked on them.