PDA

View Full Version : Painless Cont.

bossskip302
07-05-2006, 02:05 PM
Gents, I will have the last Cresson events cert. at the TWS event. if you are not planning to be there let me know, as well as any questions or comments. Post me a note off the forum and I'll call you direct to settle any issues.

Skip

AI#97
07-05-2006, 04:00 PM
Keep up the awesome work Skip...I didn't even know I was entitled to something. Before too long I might have enough for a full harness! Course, I will have to switch to a pushrod motor or a carb! :P

donovan
07-05-2006, 05:40 PM
Keep up the awesome work Skip...I didn't even know I was entitled to something. Before too long I might have enough for a full harness! Course, I will have to switch to a pushrod motor or a carb! :P

Good idea, then you will be able to make all the events!!!

AI#97
07-05-2006, 06:05 PM

Good idea, then you will be able to make all the events!!!

Then you wouldn't be able to be the overall points leader would ya! :wink: Missing the last event was entirely my fault for not tearing into a known weakness 4 weeks before Hallet....I had suspsicions but chose to ignore the real problem. I am going to do my best to not let the next 8 races escape me.....or the END points lead!! :twisted:

donovan
07-05-2006, 06:25 PM
You know I love you... plus, in the fine print of the CCR it states that the points leader can talk as much smack as he wants... you will get your turn, AGAIN!

David D.

jeffburch
07-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Skip!

Can you bring a some stickers?

I had to hang a new fender (Thanks Todd :lol: )

jb