PDA

View Full Version : MSR-C and Family's? Who is bringing the kiddos?

GlennCMC70
03-02-2011, 10:26 PM
I'll have a very large crew there this event.
My wife and both my girls and possibly a friend of Morgans from school.
My sister and her 3 girls all about the same age as my two.
My brother (w/ girl friend) and he said he is bringing his son (12? 13?).
My cousin and her family. My mom. My uncle and his wife.
And possibly an old friend from high school w/ his son (15?)
And a local friend of mine - Greg.

Who else will have thier kids out at this event?

Casey_SS
03-03-2011, 01:33 AM
My wife and kiddos will be there as usual.....glad to hear your family's making it out. It'll be great for all the kids to have others to horse around with. Just gotta make sure we can keep 'em all safe and out of traffic...

Sounds like you're gonna be one busy dude keeping up with a crew that size and shaking down a new car at the same time. Let me know if we can help in some way....

AllZWay
03-03-2011, 08:50 AM
My girls have a soccer game on Saturday morning, but I think the plan is still for them to come out Saturday and spend the night with my parents in the motorhome.

Al Fernandez
03-03-2011, 09:03 AM
I dont think mine will make it.

BryanL
03-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Wow-guess the new car debut doubles as a family reunion. Can I christen the car with a bottle of Boones? If not I'll just rub some black paint onto it.

Don't think any kiddos for me.

Great to hear your parents will be there James David :lol:

K Shaw
03-03-2011, 09:44 AM
My 7 year old and 6 month old will be there.

kyle

Waco Racer
03-03-2011, 11:10 AM
Both of my girls will be there and possibly a friend of my oldest.

marshall_mosty
03-03-2011, 12:20 PM
My oldest may be out Saturday afternoon after his football game. Depends if Mama wants to tote everyone out for the afternoon and leave him with me for Sunday.

So, maybe 3 rugrats for Saturday afternoon and 1 for all day Sunday.

Fbody383
03-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Great to hear your parents will be there James David :lol: You mean James <<CENSORED>>.

If you can't remember, I'm not tellin'. You guys have a great time ~ I'll say hello to the Mouse for ya.

BlueFirePony
03-03-2011, 05:33 PM
Nice thing about Cresson is there is plenty of grassy area a safe distance from the traffic. Might make sense to cordon off a section with easy-ups and give the kiddos a place to horse-play. I tested my brakes way too often last weekend with kids jumping out from behind cars ... and their parents were under a car or behind a drink.

GlennCMC70
03-03-2011, 08:28 PM
It's Edward.

AllZWay
03-03-2011, 08:30 PM
I am finding a new group of friends. :evil:

GlennCMC70
03-03-2011, 08:31 PM
I am finding a new group of friends. :evil:

Get all the new friends you want, yo mama still knows your name.

mitchntx
03-03-2011, 09:45 PM
We need to pay particular attention when moving around the paddock simply because of all the small children that will roaming around.

Anything faster than an idle is too damn fast.

It will be congested enough with all the rolling Taj Mahals and cake eaters infesting the place.

So keep your speeds WAY down.

GlennCMC70
03-03-2011, 10:45 PM
If it isn't ______, I'll keep them in the grass. NASA TX also has announced a "Junior Official" program. I think some of our kids are old enough to participate.

cjlmlml
03-04-2011, 11:41 AM
If it isn't ______, I'll keep them in the grass. NASA TX also has announced a "Junior Official" program. I think some of our kids are old enough to participate.

sound like a great program for you and mitch to enroll in.

nasa-rm
03-04-2011, 10:57 PM

Thats funny right there... I dont care who you are.

nasa-rm
03-04-2011, 10:57 PM

Thats funny right there... I dont care who you are.