PDA

View Full Version : TWS - planting seeds

Casey_SS
03-25-2011, 02:02 PM
I've recruited three new faces for TWS that will all be running their first-ever DE. My wife in a Mustang (thanks Dave!), Jarrett Terry in an LS1 TA, and Tom Hoyle in an LS2 GTO. They'll all be pitted near me...be sure to stop by and say hi at some point. Hopefully they'll all catch the bug as I did, go up through the DE ranks together, and be out racing with us in the years to come. Please show them the same support and encouragement you all gave to me when I first started all this.

It's gonna be a great weekend....can't wait. With Wiley getting most of the issues worked out on his car at Cresson and me yanking the cats off my car, I'm sure we'll put on a good show for folks. If we're not fast we'll at least make a hell of a lot of noise :) AI will be an ever better show with Marshall, Dave G. Eddie and Frank duking it out again and also Neary getting back into the fray with a healthy motor and on his home track to boot. The fierce battles of CMC2 are always epic and the sheer size of the field makes for incredible racing to watch. Very proud to be a part of this series and show off what we do for new folks coming to check it out. Let's keep it clean and put on a hell of a show 8)

Alien
03-25-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm trying to get another friend moving to get his car ready for TWS (in HPDE1). Ben, who bought Tobey's (LAW) teal firebird (and also 'broke' the dyno at tje Houston dyno day with his truck), still needs to buy a seat and figure out a trailer deal. Hopefully he'll get it all sorted out in time.

mitchntx
03-25-2011, 06:31 PM
Ben, who bought Tobey's (LAW) teal firebird

Glad it found a good home. Its only good for HPDE. He should never race it. :skeerd:

Tobey
03-29-2011, 02:31 PM
I'm trying to get another friend moving to get his car ready for TWS (in HPDE1). Ben, who bought Tobey's (LAW) teal firebird (and also 'broke' the dyno at tje Houston dyno day with his truck), still needs to buy a seat and figure out a trailer deal. Hopefully he'll get it all sorted out in time.

If a seat is the only thing holding him back, tell him to email or call me. The one I pulled out of the Firebird won't be installed in its new home for a couple more months. I'll loan him the seat until I need it, if that will get him on the track.

I hate to see that car sitting around doing nothing...