PDA

View Full Version : Sign-up for TWS

ShadowBolt
03-29-2011, 05:47 PM
As large as our group is getting the garages will be gone in a hurry. I signed up today. Sam you better get in some CBP cause the 55 is going to kick your ass in at least two of the races.

Jerry

Fbody383
03-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Sam you better get in some CBP cause the 55 is going to kick your ass in at least two of the races.

YEAH, you hear that Creamsicle!

I won't have nothing for that 55 car either, have you heard it at idle? I'll be lucky if Zimmer even brings me a "back pack slacker" decal since I still owe him from Houston. And Mulder must have been drinking the "go" juice during rehab.

Anybody else want me to pick you up some ice cream while i'm out there?

Hey Balingit... how about CW instead?

ShadowBolt
03-29-2011, 10:39 PM
Sam you better get in some CBP cause the 55 is going to kick your ass in at least two of the races.

YEAH, you hear that Creamsicle!

I won't have nothing for that 55 car either, have you heard it at idle? I'll be lucky if Zimmer even brings me a "back pack slacker" decal since I still owe him from Houston. And Mulder must have been drinking the "go" juice during rehab.

Anybody else want me to pick you up some ice cream while i'm out there?

The idle is from the tune. Getya some.

I like CW so I'm with you on that. Sam has 500 laps both ways I assume so I guess it makes no difference.

JJ

BlueFirePony
03-29-2011, 11:02 PM
BlueFire Racing is signed up!

Crumpacker
03-29-2011, 11:05 PM
Sam you better get in some CBP cause the 55 is going to kick your ass...

Jerry

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af110/samcrumpacker/TWS10.jpg

mitchntx
03-29-2011, 11:06 PM
Along with shuffleboard, I see Photoshop is another one of your many talents.

Crumpacker
03-29-2011, 11:19 PM
:oops:

MS Paint FTW

ShadowBolt
03-30-2011, 08:29 AM
Sam you better get in some CBP cause the 55 is going to kick your ass...

Jerry

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af110/samcrumpacker/TWS10.jpg

Times mean nothing as you showed me at MSRH when you beat me but I was faster almost every lap. At least I have a 5th gear this year that is not .67. This year it's .82.

JJ

nasa-rm
03-30-2011, 03:10 PM

Rob and Glenn. Now is the time to take suggestions. CCW on Sat and CW on Sunday?

michaelmosty
03-30-2011, 03:19 PM
Are we definitely having two events at TWS this year?
If not I can see splitting up the directions but if we are then I personally prefer to keep Sat and Sun the same.

Fbody383
03-30-2011, 03:32 PM
I personally prefer to keep Sat and Sun the same.

+1
Even if we're just having one TWS event, let's run the same way all weekend.

Alien
03-30-2011, 03:33 PM
Are we definitely having two events at TWS this year?
If not I can see splitting up the directions but if we are then I personally prefer to keep Sat and Sun the same.

Very much agreed. Leave it CCW this time if we're coming back later this year.

Casey_SS
03-30-2011, 03:37 PM
Another vote to keep it the same direction both days....

RichardP
03-30-2011, 03:46 PM
AI one direction, CMC the other... :shock:

Richard P.

Waco Racer
03-30-2011, 03:47 PM
AI one direction, CMC the other... :shock:

Richard P.

This isn't SM. :wink:

GlennCMC70
03-30-2011, 04:37 PM

Rob and Glenn. Now is the time to take suggestions. CCW on Sat and CW on Sunday?

Since we run TWS two times a year and we do it CCW and CW respectively, I see no need to change it. CCW track records are set in April w/ the cooler weather and CW track records have always been set in the August heat. If it was a track we run once a year, I could see mixing it up, but we already do that. Other options are to run different config's as TWS hasa ton of them, but none are as fun and race friendly (read as passing zones) as the current 2.9 layout.

Adam Ginsberg
03-30-2011, 08:01 PM

Did you leave your nutsack at home??? ;)

In NorCal, Jerry changes the track layout from Sat to Sun, and doesn't tell anyone.

Last year, we ran SPIR with the Long 7 config on Sat, then Sunday morning we went out for warm up (we're typically the first group on track @ 8:05am) and realized DAMN QUICK we were running the Short 7 config. He loves to see if the drivers are paying attention......

AllZWay
03-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Another vote to keep it the same direction both days....

Same here....

#84Sprint
03-30-2011, 10:57 PM
Hell I don't know ether way so lets play and have some FUN :shock: I am watching a lot of videos so I hope it works :)

ShadowBolt
03-31-2011, 07:04 AM

Since we run TWS two times a year and we do it CCW and CW respectively, I see no need to change it. CCW track records are set in April w/ the cooler weather and CW track records have always been set in the August heat. If it was a track we run once a year, I could see mixing it up, but we already do that. Other options are to run different config's as TWS hasa ton of them, but none are as fun and race friendly (read as passing zones) as the current 2.9 layout.

As of today there is no race at TWS in August so if we run in Nov. the CW records may fall anyway. I don't care how we run it. I like CW better but I would have no issue going both ways in the same weekend.

JJ

Rob Liebbe
03-31-2011, 07:45 AM
I agree with Glenn.

GlennCMC70
03-31-2011, 08:25 AM

As of today there is no race at TWS in August so if we run in Nov. the CW records may fall anyway. I don't care how we run it. I like CW better but I would have no issue going both ways in the same weekend.

JJ
It is still on the NASA TX website schedule. I see it has been removed from the NASA National site though.

mitchntx
03-31-2011, 09:03 AM
I agree with Glenn

edrock96GT
03-31-2011, 09:11 AM
....I would have no issue going both ways in the same weekend.

JJ

Careful with that one Jerry. :lol:

mitchntx
03-31-2011, 09:14 AM
I agree with Eddie.

GlennCMC70
03-31-2011, 09:50 AM
Then I agree w/ Jerry.

BryanL
03-31-2011, 10:13 AM

Did you leave your nutsack at home??? ;)

In NorCal, Jerry changes the track layout from Sat to Sun, and doesn't tell anyone.

Last year, we ran SPIR with the Long 7 config on Sat, then Sunday morning we went out for warm up (we're typically the first group on track @ 8:05am) and realized DAMN QUICK we were running the Short 7 config. He loves to see if the drivers are paying attention......

That sounds pretty smart and safe-especially not telling anyone! Just get on track and try to guess which configuration you are running. Heck, why don't we leave it up to each driver to run whatever way they want too once their on track.

Aren't we all wasting our time until Tuesday's April Foreclosure sale?

kbrewmr2
03-31-2011, 10:39 AM
I hear the 3.1 config is fun... :shock:

mitchntx
03-31-2011, 10:44 AM
Two-fer ... I agree with Bryan and Ken.

BryanL
03-31-2011, 10:45 AM
Two-fer ...

You sound like Jerry

BlueFirePony
03-31-2011, 02:30 PM
I'm with Mitch...uhmmm I think...what are we talking about again?

GlennCMC70
03-31-2011, 04:35 PM
I disagree w/ myself.

Adam Ginsberg
03-31-2011, 04:39 PM
That sounds pretty smart and safe-especially not telling anyone!

Not to put too fine a point on it, but I figured that would be the first thing you'd go to.

Just get on track and try to guess which configuration you are running. Heck, why don't we leave it up to each driver to run whatever way they want too once their on track.

Really, Bryan? Don't you think you're getting a bit extreme?

Jerry is a huge believer in driver's having damn good situational aweness, and I agree. Yes, it was an interesting surprise to go out on Sunday morning, and realize the cones had been moved, and we were running the Short 7 config.....but chaos did not ensue, dogs and cats didn't start living together, and the world did not come to an end.

mitchntx
03-31-2011, 06:35 PM
I agree with Adam

nasa-rm
04-01-2011, 09:24 AM

JJ

How about as of today? New thread to be started. WTF is an invitational race anyways? :wink:

nasa-rm
04-01-2011, 09:26 AM
BTW. We will keep the same direction for April TWS on both days.

We will just toss in standing starts on the back straight for variety. I also have a thought on inverts for CMC, we can cover in the driver's meeting.

Fbody383
04-01-2011, 10:26 AM
We will just toss in standing starts on the back straight for variety. Yeah, baby! That's CMC right there.

I say let Glenn throw the green and then run out to his car.

Alien
04-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Dave, will all the posts you make today still be true tomorrow? :D

GlennCMC70
04-01-2011, 01:20 PM
We will just toss in standing starts on the back straight for variety. Yeah, baby! That's CMC right there.

Done, but you gotta give me one of your plug wire (from the motor in the car!).

Dave - we have never been able to do Standing starts at TWS and it has always been a "why not" moment w/ alot of folks. One of the reasons for doing standing starts is for the spectators. If they can see it happen, thats is one less reason to do them.
Can we do it from Pit Road?

Casey_SS
04-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Why can't we do a standing start on the front straight? Just curious...I'm sure there's a good reason having to do with the banking but I'll go ahead and be the dumb guy who doesn't know.

Fbody383
04-01-2011, 02:05 PM

Done, but you gotta give me one of your plug wire (from the motor in the car!). I got plenty, at least 9:

7.23. Ignition
7.23.1 Any spark plugs and ignition wires may be used.

One of the reasons for doing standing starts is for the spectators. If they can't see it happen, thats is one less reason to do them. I say more standing starts more often.

marshall_mosty
04-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Standing starts for invert races??? Hmmmmm.

GlennCMC70
04-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Standing starts for invert races??? Hmmmmm.

May as well go ahead and place AI behind CMC2 as well.

JasonLiiR
04-01-2011, 04:49 PM
we should do a full field invert at TWS......

GlennCMC70
04-01-2011, 05:37 PM

It was a joke.
We quit doing those a long time ago for contact reasons.

marshall_mosty
04-01-2011, 08:31 PM

It was a joke.
We quit doing those a long time ago for contact reasons.With the new "NO CONTACT ALLOWED" rules, a full invert would be safer than ever. Gives the new guys experience of having to watch their mirrors for out of class cars and gives the fast guys experience of having to watch their mirrors for out of class cars...

The back of the CMC-2 pack at MSR-C was very well behaved when I caught up to them... not even a hint of possible contact.

Now Glenn, I know you just built the car and all, but it wouldn't be TWS without you going full tilt, 4 tires smoking past turn-in... Makes full inverts seem like childs play... I kid, I kid.... 8)

GlennCMC70
04-01-2011, 08:36 PM
It is funny how you guys think the rules prevent contact.
It only defines the penalty.

mitchntx
04-01-2011, 09:12 PM

Maybe the consequences need to be doubled or tripled so that those who don't see cause and effect finally do.

kbrewmr2
04-01-2011, 09:19 PM
what about the straight between T2 and T3 for a standing start location - you can see that really well from the "stands"

Alien
04-01-2011, 09:40 PM
One thing to consider is that TWS has a looong out lap. To go out, make a lap plus three corners, get lined up is going to take a bit of time.

Maybe we can cut across at 3-4 to 10 on the out lap?

nasa-rm
04-02-2011, 08:46 AM
Maybe we can cut across at 3-4 to 10 on the out lap?

Now you're thinking. More green flag time is good.

We do that at Miller when running the full 4.5 mile track. Talk about a freaking LONG pace lap. It takes 5 minutes off the session.

The only reason I really like to have a field do a whole lap is if the track condition has changes like if the prior session oiled down the whole back section and there is oil dry everywhere.

nasa-rm
04-02-2011, 08:51 AM

Good point.

Smart driving, awareness, lack of ego (oops wrong crowd :lol:), patience and wisdom prevents contact.

Part of the reason I am such a stickler for getting body contact forms is so that we can use it as a learning lesson. One for the racer and two for the race directors to bring up past situations and educate the entire group to keep it from happening.

David Love AI27
04-06-2011, 10:01 PM
Y not start between t11 and 12? thiink SCCA did that once

GlennCMC70
04-18-2011, 12:53 PM
Entry list from the NASA Forums. If your not signed up, please get it done ASAP.
The newest list is from 4/11/11
3 CMC Jason Love Conroe TX Chevy Camaro 1991 Love In It Racing
9 CMC2 Mitch Warren Granbury TX Pontiac Firebird 1996 Natwell Welding Supply\ Moonlight Printi
11 CMC2 Michael Mosty Richardson TX Ford Mustang Coupe 1989 Bell Racing
14 CMC2 Charles Penney Round Rock TX Ford Mustang 1990 Motion Dynamics
24 CMC2 Bryan Leinart Plano TX Chevrolet Camaro 2002 Texas Financial Resources
28 CMC2 James Proctor Paris TX Chevrolet Camaro - Z28 1993 Team Pro-Graphics
31 CMC2 Nicholas Valentin San Antonio TX Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1992 Witchdoctor Motorsports
32 CMC2 Gary Robertson Richmond TX Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1986 Witchdoctor Motorsports
34 CMC2 Wade Zimmer Bryan TX Ford Mustang 1986 TAMSCC
39 CMC2 David Francis Pearland TX Chevrolet Camaro 1994 Orange Is Fast!
48 CMC2 Steve Mulder spring branch TX Chevy Camaro 1995
54 CMC2 Sam Crumpacker College Station TX Ford Mustang Cobra 1994 none
55 CMC2 Team Jordan Georgetown TX Ford Mustang 2002
70 CMC2 Glenn Landrum Fort Worth TX Chevrolet Camaro 1995 Moonlite Printing & Graphics\ Pi-CoFab\ Natwel Weld Supply
77 CMC2 Randy English Spring TX Chevrolet Camaro 2000
79 CMC Nicholas Runyon Fort Worth TX Chevrolet Camaro 1984 Moonlite Printing and Graphics
85 CMC2 Wayne Stehle Houston TX Chevrolet Camaro 1998
132 American Iron Frank Robertson san antonio TX ford cobra 1996
404 American Iron Team BlueFire Racing McKinney TX Ford Mustang GT 2005 My Wife; DFWCharityRacing.com; 281Motorsports.com; MyPOV360.com
23 American Iron David Neary The Woodlands TX Ford Mustang Cobra 1994
67 American Iron Marshall Mosty Denton TX Ford Mustang 1989 Bell Racing\ John Mosty Company

Alien
04-18-2011, 02:16 PM
J. Lo and Nick R back in CMC1?

JasonLiiR
04-18-2011, 07:29 PM
TWS is a horsepower track, which I'm lacking. I don't have a problem running 2 at any other track but the straightaways at TWS are to long while 7 and 12 are almost flat out corners at the end of two good straights.

mitchntx
04-19-2011, 03:58 AM
Jason/Nick

I have a dyno cert for CMC1 and not in the points chase.
If you don't get another CMC1 entrant, I'll insert the restrictor plate and run 1 to make enough for Toyo Bucks.

Nick
04-19-2011, 06:19 AM
An all GM podium!

BryanL
04-19-2011, 08:44 AM
Jason/Nick

If you don't get another CMC1 entrant, I'll insert the restrictor plate and run 1 to make enough for Toyo Bucks.

That's code for scared of the 24 if its running.

JasonLiiR
04-19-2011, 08:47 AM
That would be awesome Mitch. It'll be nice having a couple cars to play with.

Fbody383
04-19-2011, 11:31 AM
Jason/Nick

+1

(plus at least two more characters... what's with the 4 character minimum?)

Alien
04-19-2011, 01:09 PM
I'll might run CMC1 too if y'all will allow it. I don't see why a 4th gen LT1 is allowed to swap between the two with a plate change but a 3rd gen with an LT1 can't.

jdlingle
04-19-2011, 01:27 PM
This next statement is of course contingent on me passing comp school, but I'm only making 201hp/260tq, so if you guys need me in 1 on Sunday so you can get more contingency I can do whatever. Ill be starting at the back no matter so it really doesnt matter to me what class I'm "in".

And yes, the engine is one of the last thing I am getting around to fixing. My rich uncle Visa cant pay for all of this at once! :)

mitchntx
04-19-2011, 01:52 PM
That's code for scared of the 24 if its running.

It'll REALLY suck if I beat you in CMC 1 trim, eh?

GlennCMC70
04-19-2011, 03:26 PM
TWS isn't a HP track. (where are the emoticons?)
With that out of the way. I've run 1:58's at TWS in CMC trim. In fact, I've seen every CMC platform in the 1:59's. Most of the CMC2 cars are not below a 2:01. So is it the HP that is the problem, or is it the driver?
My bet is I don't run any faster than a 1:58 in CMC2 trim.
What are you guys gonna do next year when there is no CMC1?

marshall_mosty
04-19-2011, 03:43 PM
TWS isn't a HP track. (where are the emoticons?)
With that out of the way. I've run 1:58's at TWS in CMC trim. In fact, I've seen every CMC platform in the 1:59's. Most of the CMC2 cars are not below a 2:01. So is it the HP that is the problem, or is it the driver?
My bet is I don't run any faster than a 1:58 in CMC2 trim.

That makes no sense. If it isn't about HP, we wouldn't have limits... right??
All things the same, a car given more HP "should" turn a faster lap time than the same platform with less, given there is no wheel spin (which shouldn't be an issue at this track).

GlennCMC70
04-19-2011, 05:20 PM
I asked for a smiley didn't I?
My point was most of our guys leave time on the table that is not a result of lack of HP. Obviously my point was missed.
I could run CMC2 at 230 hp and likely finish very well. Those who are HP lacking would benefit from running at whatever they have and trying to out drive those who are at the 260 limit. Retreating to CMC is not the answer (my opinion only). Francis is a good example of doing well w/ what you have. He was making like 212 hp last year. Sure, its not a 30 hp deficit.
Its great to see folks max'ing the Toyo payout, but I think it is better to see everyone in CMC2. Car count is king!

marshall_mosty
04-19-2011, 05:39 PM
I agree. "Run what you brung"

mitchntx
04-19-2011, 06:33 PM

Go to ST4

mitchntx
04-19-2011, 06:35 PM
I think it is better to see everyone in CMC2. Car count is king!

Same number of cars will be on the track.

GlennCMC70
04-19-2011, 08:01 PM
Same number of cars will be on the track.

By your logic (which is flawed by the way) we could ask the GTS/ST/GTA guys to run w/ us. It isn't contributing to class car count if we do it, same goes for splitting CMC into two classes.

mitchntx
04-19-2011, 08:43 PM
How is it flawed? Not aligned with Glenn-world?

Same number of cars
Same number of people
Same number of registration fees

Is there some slush fund you get a stipend from if the CMC2 car count breeches a certain number?

Why can't you let folks (me) go to the track and have fun the way they (I) want to have fun and not put this cloud of negativity over it like I'm doing something horribley wrong.

You and I go to the track for two seperate and completely opposite reasons. Deal with it.

Adam Ginsberg
04-19-2011, 09:23 PM
Mitch is off his meds again.....

Fbody383
04-19-2011, 09:52 PM
Retreating to CMC is not the answer (my opinion only). Its great to see folks max'ing the Toyo payout, but I think it is better to see everyone in CMC2. Car count is king!I generally agree that one class is better but I also see this as one of a limited number of opportunities for "pure" CMC1 cars to run together. 2012 is back to one class.

I also agree there is a lot of time left on course... or in my case, running CCW... somewhere in the infield between NASCAR 1 and 2.

GlennCMC70
04-19-2011, 10:11 PM

JasonLiiR
04-19-2011, 10:14 PM
Its funny you call it "Retreating" when I haven't ever gone anywhere. Its hard to retreat when your the only one that hasn't gone anywhere in the first place.

GlennCMC70
04-19-2011, 10:16 PM
If it doesn't apply to you, could you possibly assume I wasn't talking to you?

mitchntx
04-20-2011, 04:02 AM
Mitch is off his meds again.....

Maybe you can explain it to me because I really don't see what the big deal is.
The only plausible reason I can conjour is so that the more speedy drivers can claim they beat more cars.
BFD

If "retreating", as it was portrayed, to CMC 1 is a huge deal, then it should be in the rules that it's not allowed.

I was just trying to be a team player giving something for lowly CMC1 guys some reason to race.

One thing I forgot to ask of the CMC 1 guys running is if it OK for me to stay on 17" rubber.
Any of you CMC1 guys affected have an issue with that?

Nick
04-20-2011, 06:17 AM
OK with me.
So is a restricted LT1 3rd gen... :)

Alien
04-20-2011, 08:06 AM
Its funny you call it "Retreating" when I haven't ever gone anywhere. Its hard to retreat when your the only one that hasn't gone anywhere in the first place.

My mistake. I thought you ran in CMC2 at Cresson. :)

Personally, I just want to race where the most cars are running. The more cars running in one class, the more likely there will be more people to play with in your lap time range. The lowly CMC1 guys are fast enough to run with quite a few of the CMC2 guys. The way I have fun is battling 3-4 cars for 12th or any place. I see jumping down to a class with a smaller field a way to better your odds at getting a better finish and some Toyo Bucks, which may be important to some people.

Also there's that whole thing of out of class racing. It's nice to just race and not try to calculate where you're going to let someone by while not losing too much contact with the guy you are chasing and yet not letting the guy who just passed you check out from the guy he's running from who you try to let by with the same 'level' as you did the first guy so not to screw his chances of catching the first guy while inherently giving up some time to the guy who is chasing you.

I'll run CMC1 if it looks like it will be a bigger class.

ShadowBolt
04-20-2011, 08:06 AM
All running together screws someone out of Toyo Bucks (if they are even good this year). We get twice the tire money from Toyo if we have two classes even if there are only ten cars. Run thirty cars all in CMC2 and we get half as much. Can't we get Toyo (later on after their larger problems are behind them) to pay more spots when we are all in one class? Maybe we have to be over twenty car or something like that? Mitch, run where you want to run and have fun. Just try not to outrun the 24 or the 55 at CMC power levels. Hold back The Crumpacker for us though.

JJ

nasa-rm
04-21-2011, 05:02 PM
Can't we get Toyo (later on after their larger problems are behind them) to pay more spots when we are all in one class?

Nope. Same payout if it's 5 cars or 50 cars in a class. It's been asked, asked and asked again.

marshall_mosty
04-21-2011, 07:36 PM
nothing to see here... move along...

GlennCMC70
04-21-2011, 08:15 PM
Marshall, best not say stuff like this on a public forum. Abuse of the program could be grounds for it to be taken away.

mitchntx
04-21-2011, 08:55 PM
Looks like about 60 hours before Marshall got in trouble.

Who won the pool?

Rob Liebbe
04-21-2011, 09:17 PM
Go Marshall Go!!!!:D

edrock96GT
04-21-2011, 11:30 PM
Marshall, best not say stuff like this on a public forum. Abuse of the program could be grounds for it to be taken away.

Yeah, Toyo might do something like cancel their contingency on May 1st....

marshall_mosty
04-22-2011, 10:51 AM
Marshall, best not say stuff like this on a public forum. Abuse of the program could be grounds for it to be taken away.Understood... I'll go back to my corner...

GlennCMC70
04-22-2011, 08:28 PM
As of today (22):

Thunder Race Group

3 CMC Jason Love Conroe TX Chevy Camaro 1991 Love In It Racing
9 CMC2 Mitch Warren Granbury TX Pontiac Firebird 1996 Natwell Welding Supply\ Moonlight Printi
11 CMC2 Michael Mosty Richardson TX Ford Mustang Coupe 1989 Bell Racing
14 CMC2 Charles Penney Round Rock TX Ford Mustang 1990 Motion Dynamics
23 American Iron David Neary The Woodlands TX Ford Mustang Cobra 1994
24 CMC2 Bryan Leinart Plano TX Chevrolet Camaro 2002 Texas Financial Resources
28 CMC2 James Proctor Paris TX Chevrolet Camaro - Z28 1993 Team Pro-Graphics
29 American Iron Xtreme Casey Holdway Cedar Park TX Chevrolet Camaro SS 1997 ToolBreaker Racing
31 CMC2 Nicholas Valentin San Antonio TX Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1992 Witchdoctor Motorsports
32 CMC2 Gary Robertson Richmond TX Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1986 Witchdoctor Motorsports
34 CMC2 Wade Zimmer Bryan TX Ford Mustang 1986 TAMSCC
39 CMC2 David Francis Pearland TX Chevrolet Camaro 1994 Orange Is Fast!
48 CMC2 Steve Mulder spring branch TX Chevy Camaro 1995
54 CMC2 Sam Crumpacker College Station TX Ford Mustang Cobra 1994 none
55 CMC2 Team Jordan Georgetown TX Ford Mustang 2002
67 American Iron Marshall Mosty Denton TX Ford Mustang 1989 Bell Racing\ John Mosty Company
70 CMC2 Glenn Landrum Fort Worth TX Chevrolet Camaro 1995 Moonlite Printing & Graphics\ Pi-CoFab\ Natwel Weld Supply
77 CMC2 Randy English Spring TX Chevrolet Camaro 2000
79 CMC Nicholas Runyon Fort Worth TX Chevrolet Camaro 1984 Moonlite Printing and Graphics
85 CMC2 Wayne Stehle Houston TX Chevrolet Camaro 1998
132 American Iron Frank Robertson san antonio TX ford cobra 1996
404 American Iron Team BlueFire Racing McKinney TX Ford Mustang GT 2005 My Wife; DFWCharityRacing.com; 281Motorsports.com; MyPOV360.com

I see a few names missing. Still a large field.

BryanL
04-25-2011, 10:16 AM
The things to do list doesn't seem to be getting much shorter so I think I am throwing in the towel. Might come down for a night but we'll see.

edrock96GT
04-25-2011, 05:40 PM
The things to do list doesn't seem to be getting much shorter so I think I am throwing in the towel. Might come down for a night but we'll see.

You can help me drink beer :D

Todd Covini
04-25-2011, 10:45 PM
http://www.salvationarmyexpectchange.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/donald-trump-1.jpg

marshall_mosty
04-26-2011, 10:22 AM
http://www.salvationarmyexpectchange.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/donald-trump-1.jpgBut Dad, I didn't say anything... :)

Rob Liebbe
04-28-2011, 10:14 AM
I doubt I will even get to come hang out at all.

Y'all play nice and don't let Glenn win everything.

Fbody383
04-28-2011, 12:22 PM
I doubt I will even get to come hang out at all. That's cause you got busted Saturday night... i need to get the video off my boys phone.

I have indisputable video proof that the #1 Texas flag car lives!

You better bring a birth certificate to Hallett.

Papa Kellam
04-29-2011, 05:41 PM
Anyone got a schedule???

HoustonNW
04-29-2011, 10:32 PM
Anyone got a schedule???

Here it is, you think you might come up and visit?

http://www.nasaproracing.com/texas/TWS_April_Schedule.pdf

Rob Liebbe
05-02-2011, 08:20 AM
That's cause you got busted Saturday night... i need to get the video off my boys phone.

I have indisputable video proof that the #1 Texas flag car lives!

You better bring a birth certificate to Hallett.

??????

Fbody383
05-02-2011, 02:33 PM
?????? We saw the Texas flag painted #1 at Battleground Speedway a couple Saturday nights ago... nobody but Liebbe has that paint job.