PDA

View Full Version : AI Ruleset... Let's pick it apart...

marshall_mosty
04-21-2011, 11:07 PM
AI guys (past, present, and future). Do me a favor and get me a complete list of what you don't like about the current rules (and the reasons behind the dislikes). I'd like to have time to get data behind the "feelings" before we get into the silly season.

I want AI to grow, both regionally and nationally. If we don't know what tweaks each other, nothing will change and we may drift along the same lines that is currently breaking racers off the wagon like the leading edge of an iceberg...

I want the old guys back and will be talking to each one to see what I can do (if anything) to help ease their transition back to NASA TX AI Racing.

Send me your thoughts offline, either in a PM, email (marshallmosty at hotmail dot com)(marshall dot mosty at zodiacaerospace dot com), or give me a call and we can talk. My phone is always on. 9four0-7three6-9zero43.

MikeP99Z
04-21-2011, 11:56 PM
Start with asking Todd for the cumulative list of proposed rules changes from the past two years and the reasons for approval/denial, as well as the two associated threads on subject from the national forum.

marshall_mosty
04-22-2011, 08:00 AM
Mike,
I'm on it...