PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 1/2 Raceport @ Hallett

Crumpacker
05-04-2011, 06:19 PM
Anyone looking for a raceport-mate?

I'll arrive bearing popper dip and Keystone.

JasonLiiR
05-04-2011, 06:30 PM
I'm looking to share a race port.

way2neary
05-04-2011, 06:33 PM
Me too! Do you have one reserved?

BlueFirePony
05-05-2011, 10:24 AM
I've got 23 - near the shop - any of you at 24? If so I think we could easily do 3 cars there?

Crumpacker
05-05-2011, 11:21 AM
I found a spot, but it looks like there are others still looking... post up if you have room and want to share.

y5e06
05-05-2011, 05:58 PM
I need space! I've sent two emails to Hallett folks w/ NO response.
phone is next I suppose.

kbrewmr2
05-06-2011, 10:37 AM
I need space! I've sent two emails to Hallett folks w/ NO response.
phone is next I suppose.
As seems typical with tracks in this region email is rarely responded to. They're even hard to get on the phone sometimes...

BlueFirePony
05-06-2011, 11:13 AM
As seems typical with tracks in this region email is rarely responded to. They're even hard to get on the phone sometimes...

Connie has always been very responsive in my experience the last two years. I just emailed her a few days ago and she got back to me the very next day. Wish I had seem this email first and I would have asked if there were any spots left...I booked mine in November ;)
I'll give her a call and see what I can find out...maybe save her/us multiple calls/emails.

Nick
05-06-2011, 03:52 PM
I'm looking for a spot to split also.

kbrewmr2
05-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Connie has always been very responsive in my experience the last two years. I just emailed her a few days ago and she got back to me the very next day. Wish I had seem this email first and I would have asked if there were any spots left...I booked mine in November ;)
I'll give her a call and see what I can find out...maybe save her/us multiple calls/emails.

well aren't you special :p kidding!

Laura's been calling on and off all week to no avail to let them know we're transferring our spot to one of my TT guys since we won't be able to make it due to a wedding

BlueFirePony
05-06-2011, 08:25 PM
( :oops: ) OK I give up...supposed to be embarrased but won't come out right
Anyway...I put a call into Connie - no promises - it is Mother's day weekend.

I'll go on record and say that I'd be willing to share my spot...I guess since Sam is covered (pun intended), JLo it's yours if you still need - otherwise on down the list. My car is fat and so is my butt - we'll make it work ;)

Anyone here have #24 ...would be cozy to just have 3 cars between the two spots.

JasonLiiR
05-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Thanks, last year dad and I fit the 27 and the 3 on our side of the race port we shared with Gary. I think you could easily fit 4 cars in a race port.

BlueFirePony
05-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Now that you say that, IIRC we had #4 last year and shared the entire 1-2-3-4 spot with Rene Molina and some other ST and TT guys and got 6 in there at one point...and had a decent amount of room since we all worked it out and were in three different groups. But that's a one big port so it was easy to run front to back and side to side.
If #24 is an AI/CMC brother we could probably get 4 in there...I'd think we'd be pressing our luck assuming that though if its someone from another group...no way of knowing if they are already assuming 2 cars themselves or whatever.
Anyway...anyone else in the 23/24 or 25/26 ports?

y5e06
06-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Anyone looking to share their raceport?...

marshall_mosty
06-03-2011, 09:34 AM
I guess I'm out in the weeds. Didn't follow this thread and didn't really think about the RacePorts... :(