View Full Version : Welcome to new member

cjlmlml
07-12-2006, 09:43 AM
Please welcome new forum member

John Jakowski, from Salina, Kansas. He is looking to get into AI

nasajj

AI#97
07-12-2006, 10:10 AM
Welcome John. Feel free to ask questions and don't worry, we aren't as crazy as we appear on these pages in black and white....Hell, they let me stay so we can't be all THAT bad!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Have you started a car yet? If so, post up some details so we know what might be headed our way soon!

marshall_mosty
07-12-2006, 12:28 PM
"Army bases can be a good source of participants. I say this though I am not near one (I work on a National Guard camp). The soldiers come back from war, and have a pocket full of money."

Here is a good idea---lets target a group of people who have given us the freedom to do what we do because they have "a pocket full of money". We fight every day for you to have the ability to do what you want to do, and you feel like you for some sick twisted reason have the right to target us because we have got compensated for putting our lives on hold at home and in jeopardy over there. Im so glad that I do not live in the state of Texas and have to put up with people like you. You should thank us not try to take our money.

John,
I hope you get a chance to come down and meet us "State of Texas" racers and realize we aren't as bad as your comments lead on.

Boudy
07-12-2006, 12:47 PM
Welcome John. Hope to meet you at an event soon. I'm new too, and they let me in... :roll:

Boudy

AI#97
07-12-2006, 01:03 PM
Welcome John. Hope to meet you at an event soon. I'm new too, and they let me in... :roll:

Boudy

You MAY have bought your way in with that margarita machine!!!!! :wink:

macstang
07-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Yeah, I cant wait to meet you either.....

cjlmlml
07-12-2006, 04:21 PM
I am not sure this guy is for real. If you are, please speak up...

If not, then adios amiga.

He also told me his name was Jim Johnson, huh.

Maybe he has 2 names.

j3ffbrooks
07-12-2006, 04:33 PM
he won't be speaking up because he hasn't been approved for the racing and announcements forums.

Mike Bell
07-12-2006, 04:57 PM
OR maybe because he's really a race director from NASA MA named Jim Johnson??

We're not in Kansas anymore Toto...........

Boudy
07-12-2006, 05:14 PM

Boudy

You MAY have bought your way in with that margarita machine!!!!! :wink:

Whatever it takes dude! Either way, "I'm in" brutha... :lol:

Boudy

AI#97
07-12-2006, 05:22 PM
OR maybe because he's really a race director from NASA MA named Jim Johnson??

We're not in Kansas anymore Toto...........

did you used to be in navy intelligence? Either that or you can do some hella research!!

Mike Bell
07-12-2006, 05:35 PM
I'm no expert but I went over to nasaforums.com and checked out the mid-atlantic regional section where 'nasajj' posts. His sig:

He's been on both websites since Mitch cross posted the "Hallett Gate" threads. Not sure why he needed to bring up Kansas except for the fact that he couldn't see the "racing" forum here and needed a reason to get in to it possibly??

Only reason I noticed was because of his first post here saying he was glad he didn't live in Texas after we're fleecing service men and women lol. Guess he didn't realize how many vets we have and that we've even got some Active Duty personnel onboard.

Who knows, maybe he and Adam are friends or he was just curious?

macstang
07-12-2006, 07:20 PM
I dont know who he is but he sure pissed me off.

Mike Bell
07-13-2006, 08:01 AM
I understand he'll be the Race Director for Nationals so some of you may get to meet him in person.