Please show them the same respect you show me. :roll:

donovan
07-13-2006, 03:38 PM

On the track or off the track?

cjlmlml
07-13-2006, 04:01 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oil spiked to a record high Thursday, climbing within sight of $77 a barrel on a severe escalation of violence in the Middle East between Israel and Lebanon, and stock selling was in force.

Waco Racer
07-13-2006, 04:16 PM
On the track or off the track?

I don't like to be punted in either situation. Rubbin' is ok if you're pretty enough. :)

donovan
07-13-2006, 04:39 PM
I will try to do less punting and more rubbing at the next event 8)

AI#97
07-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Clifton and Kevin are the only NASA TX people who are registered in this forum

I don't think they want to be treated that bad?! :wink:

donovan, you do any rubbing at TWS in this direction and we might have to have a talk!! :shock: :P

Waco Racer
07-13-2006, 04:52 PM
Sorry David, you aren't pretty enough.

michaelmosty
07-13-2006, 05:22 PM
Sorry David, you aren't pretty enough.
Clifton is more in favor of the GM camp.
Some people just swing that way. :roll: :lol:

CBurt Go
07-13-2006, 06:51 PM
Clifton is more in favor of the GM camp.
Some people just swing that way. :roll: :lol:

I think you meant..swing the right way. :wink:

arnie
07-13-2006, 07:11 PM

Jonathan, Adrian and myself (Ryan) are registered here as well.

AI#97
07-13-2006, 07:57 PM

Jonathan, Adrian and myself (Ryan) are registered here as well.

So what's your point? You looking for respect too?! :P :wink:

cjlmlml
07-13-2006, 07:59 PM
Good,

Everything is out in the open.

The tow truck driver from Hallett wants to get on here as well.

Everyone play nice, and nobody gets hurt , until our meeting at TWS.

Boudy
07-13-2006, 09:08 PM
Wait just a damn minute, :evil: :x :evil: that tow truck driver from Hallett just drinks up all the margaritas. The line has to be drawn somewhere.

Boudy

AI#97
07-13-2006, 10:10 PM
Wait just a damn minute, :evil: :x :evil: that tow truck driver from Hallett just drinks up all the margaritas. The line has to be drawn somewhere.

Boudy

Hey, from what I hear that fugger is fast as hell in that tow truck....is he going to be running with us???!!! :lol:

Todd Covini
07-13-2006, 11:53 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oil spiked to a record high Thursday, climbing within sight of $77 a barrel on a severe escalation of violence in the Middle East between Israel and Lebanon, and stock selling was in force.

WooHoo!!!

-=- T

PS- Red Rover, Red Rover....send Adrian over.

gt40
07-14-2006, 09:05 AM

Boudy

Hey, from what I hear that fugger is fast as hell in that tow truck....is he going to be running with us???!!! :lol:AIT - American Iron -- Tow. You have to race with a Miata on the hook. :shock:

gt40
07-14-2006, 09:09 AM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WooHoo!!!
:x

michaelmosty
07-14-2006, 09:33 AM

Boudy

Hey, from what I hear that fugger is fast as hell in that tow truck....is he going to be running with us???!!! :lol:
By the time I got out of my car after the "off" @ Hallett he was already there!! He did do a fishtail in the grass as he drove away from my incident heading to another driver. :lol:

gt40
07-14-2006, 09:57 AM

Boudy

By the time I got out of my car after the "off" @ Hallett he was already there!! He did do a fishtail in the grass as he drove away from my incident heading to another driver. :lol:Hos name's not "Mater" is it?

Waco Racer
07-14-2006, 12:19 PM
Here's something to think about.

http://www.chicksdigitracing.com/videos/hallett_crash2002.mpg

Boudy
07-14-2006, 12:33 PM
ROTF!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And they say driving race cars is dangerous. It's pretty hard on tow truck drivers as well.

BTW: Why would you park at then end of a straight, IN THE RAIN!???

Boudy

AI#97
07-14-2006, 12:36 PM
Here's something to think about.

http://www.chicksdigitracing.com/videos/hallett_crash2002.mpg

told you he gets to the scene of an accident fast!!!! :lol:

Lewis Tanner
07-14-2006, 12:37 PM
BTW: Why would you park at then end of a straight, IN THE RAIN!???

Boudy

Looks like he was there to pick someone else out of the tires and did a pretty good job of positioning his truck to protect the crew. Not only is he a crazy fast tow truck driver, he's a smart cookie as well.

I brake about where he tried to in the dry. :shock:

It's also a great example of why you should not only hold off from passing under yellow, but slow down before the corner as well. I checked up as soon as I saw a yellow in 6 at the Hallett event, which was coming out of 5, got passed prior to entering the corner, and got passed in the corner as well! :o I guess looking ahead can bite you. ;)

oz98cobra
07-14-2006, 01:34 PM
There's a sequel to that video of Rob's - he did exactly the same thing in exactly the same spot, in the same conditions the following year - fortunately "Mater" wasn't parked in the way this time and he just found the tires.

http://www.chicksdigitracing.com/videos/Hallett_tires2003.mpg

Guess some folks are just slow learners? ;)

Boudy
07-14-2006, 02:01 PM
Looks like he was there to pick someone else out of the tires and did a pretty good job of positioning his truck to protect the crew. Not only is he a crazy fast tow truck driver, he's a smart cookie as well.

Wow, I didn't see that.

Boudy

AI#97
07-14-2006, 02:47 PM
There's a sequel to that video of Rob's - he did exactly the same thing in exactly the same spot, in the same conditions the following year - fortunately "Mater" wasn't parked in the way this time and he just found the tires.

http://www.chicksdigitracing.com/videos/Hallett_tires2003.mpg

Guess some folks are just slow learners? ;)

NOT THE SAME IDIOT!!!??? Kidding right? :shock:

oz98cobra
07-14-2006, 04:28 PM
Same driver both times Matt! :roll: