For those so inclined to do so.

TWS Open Track Day - August 5, 2011 Details:
Registration for this event is open from: 0000-00-00 - 0000-00-00
Category: TWS Open Track Days
Where: Texas World Speedway - College Station, Texas
Date: Aug. 5, 11 - Aug. 5, 11
Time: 8 am - 5 pm

Event description:
Open Track Day Event at TWS. This is a Full-Day event with hot track from 8 AM to Noon and 1 PM - 5 PM. We will be running the 2.9 CW course.

This event is open to licensed racers, instructors, and solo-qualified students.

Hot track will start at 8:00 am and end at 5:00 pm, with a lunch break from Noon to 1:00 pm. Gates open at 6:30am. Registration opens at 7:00 am. Course Marshal's meeting will be at 7:00 am. Driver's meeting will be at 7:30 am.

On-Line Registration Price is $240 for a full day: 8 AM - 5 PM.
On-Line Registration Price is $200 for 3/4 day: 10 AM - 5 PM.
On-Line Registration Price is $150 for a half day: 1 PM - 5 PM.
On-Line Registration Price is $90 for 1/4 day: 3 PM - 5 PM.

Garages are FREE, and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.

Walk-Up Registration at the Gate is $295 for a full day.
Full day walk-up registration starts at 8 AM.
Walk-Up Registration at the Gate is $255 for 3/4 day.
3/4 day walk-up registration starts at 10 AM.
Walk-Up Registration at the Gate is $205 for a half day.
Half day walk-up registration starts at Noon.
Walk-Up Registration at the Gate is $145 for 1/4 day.
1/4 day walk-up registration starts at 3 PM.

Walk-Up registration will open at 8:00 AM in the Media Room, immediately following the driver's meeting. Registration will be open until 4:00 pm.

Please register for this event at www.clubregistration.net.

REMEMBER - Registration closes at MIDNIGHT (12:01 AM) TWO DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT!

Also - please be familiar with TWS cancellation polices in case of any unfortunate events. See www.texasworldspeedway.com/performance-driving/open-track-days.html

If less than 20 drivers have registered by the above registration closing, the event will be cancelled.

Look for emails with more information after you are registered.

michaelmosty
08-02-2011, 01:56 PM
I signed up for the 1/2 day. I'm also going to need to dyno at the track (hopefully the numbers won't be too jacked up since they seemed a little high in April).
I guess I need to get a properly running car also. I fired it up for the first time last night on the first turn but I forgot to prime the oil pump so it never got pressure. I'm going to try and get her primed tonight and keep the fingers crossed that everything goes good.
Still also need to change the front struts, change brake pads, and get the filthy car cleaned. It is going to be a fun few days of thrashing after work.