PDA

View Full Version : WTB: stock Fox exhaust manifolds

michaelmosty
08-03-2011, 01:31 PM
Specifically looking for a drivers side manifold but I'll take the pair if needed.
I had a weld break on my old manifold that caused a tube to fall off (noticed in the off season). The "new" old one that I have been using this year has never sealed right and sounds like a farm truck with the massive leak it has.

If you can bring it to TWS that would be great but I can also make other arrangements.

Crumpacker
08-03-2011, 02:37 PM
Specifically looking for a drivers side manifold but I'll take the pair if needed.
I had a weld break on my old manifold that caused a tube to fall off (noticed in the off season). The "new" old one that I have been using this year has never sealed right and sounds like a farm truck with the massive leak it has.

If you can bring it to TWS that would be great but I can also make other arrangements.

Pretty sure I have a pair... I'll check tonight.

michaelmosty
08-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Pretty sure I have a pair... I'll check tonight.
I'd be more fun if you let Darcie check. I'm pretty sure Marshall lost his pair a few years ago at the Celine Dion concert.

Crumpacker
08-03-2011, 02:54 PM
I'd be more fun if you let Darcie check. I'm pretty sure Marshall lost his pair a few years ago at the Celine Dion concert.

heh

jdlingle
08-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Your supposed to tell that joke AFTER he delivers the part! :)

Rob Liebbe
08-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Your supposed to tell that joke AFTER he delivers the part! :)

A man who has a pair will tell that joke before he gets what he needs, a man who doesn't have a pair will wait. I guess we learned something about Michael and Jim.

AllZWay
08-03-2011, 05:08 PM
I am not sure about all this talk about another man's junk.

jdlingle
08-03-2011, 05:13 PM
I am not sure about all this talk about another man's junk.

Since he referred to me as Jim instead of John I wont take offense. And I do have a pair (of working exhausts anyway) so I can tell any joke I want! :)

marshall_mosty
08-03-2011, 07:08 PM
<in high pitched voice> Nope, still have them somewhere... :)

I even gave you Linkin Park tickets for Christmas last year... and this is the thanks I get... geez. Next year I'll give you some Barbara Streisand tickets so you can take Raegan..

:)

way2neary
08-04-2011, 05:53 AM
Not to jump in here, but I can cross walk junk retention and attending a Celine Dion concert because she's still looking pretty good. But, if you're going to a Barbara S. concert, plan on checking your junk at the door!

michaelmosty
08-04-2011, 09:39 AM
Dang, who is the punk that de-railed this thread?

BTW, I also need a stock Rear Upper Control Arm. My "non-working" drivers side one had gotten pretty beaten up when my torque boxes were ripped and I'd like to replace it with a good one.
Thanks.

Crumpacker
08-04-2011, 11:03 AM
BTW, I also need a stock Rear Upper Control Arm.

I may have one of those too.

I forgot to look for my pair... of manifolds last night. I'm now thinking I gave them away when I sold my old E7s. I'll try to remember to look for them tonight.

Wade
08-04-2011, 01:04 PM
I have one spare stock manifold, just can't remember if it is right side or left side. Have several spare stock upper control arm's. I'll check and see what I can find.

ShadowBolt
08-04-2011, 02:53 PM
I have one spare stock manifold, just can't remember if it is right side or left side. Have several spare stock upper control arm's. I'll check and see what I can find.

Wade,

If I did not give you the set off the car I sold you then I still have them. Michael, if I still have them they are yours but I'm in the mountains (raining and 65 degrees right now at 1:50 PM) so I can't get them to you until next week.

JJ

BryanL
08-04-2011, 03:59 PM
The "new" old one that I have been using this year has never sealed right and sounds like a farm truck with the massive leak it has.

I thought you told me the exhuast leak was how you were disguising your lumpy stick?

Wade
08-04-2011, 07:10 PM
Located. See you Friday.

michaelmosty
08-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Awesome, thanks Wade!!