PDA

View Full Version : TWS Drop Off Fees today: BEWARE!

NickV
08-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Just got a call from Wade Zimmer who is already at the track. They are enforcing the drop off fees.

If you are running the TWS Test n Tune, read no further.

If you are NOT registered for the Test n Tune, here we go.

You will have to pay a $15 drop off fee, no matter what time you show up. Before 6 or after 6, $15 fee flat.

IF you show up before 6pm, and try to park in a garage, you will be charged a $25 garage fee. Apparently there is someone walking around checking for garage registration and charging the folks who park there.

Nick
08-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Earlier this year when we were there, I got charged the BS "drop off" fee.
The TWS employee taking the money was extremely rude and told me not to come back if I didn't like it.
Hopefully the next owner will realize squeezing every dollar out of racers didn't work for the previous owners.
I am at home this weekend because..
1) Track employee suggested I stay home.. and I don't plan to go back as long as he is employed there.
2) Wife and dad's birthdays are this weekend
3) I work out in the heat.. don't need to play in it too
4) Broken transmission still at the shop

Who wants to go to the (indoor) gun range?

kbrewmr2
08-05-2011, 03:41 PM
that's counter to what they've told NASA Mgt. If I could get there before 6 I'd be tempted to go by the track just to stir some crap up :evil:

kbrewmr2
08-05-2011, 03:48 PM
can't edit - but yeah that wasn't supposed to be the case if you got there before 6, what a buncha crap! And as if they weren't already getting too much money on Friday by overcharging for their test time :rolleyes: