PDA

View Full Version : MSR Houston - Test N Tune

rleng1
12-26-2011, 06:35 PM
Friday, Jan 27th, MSRH will be conducting a test and tune day. Sandra is telling me it will be $150 for a full day, and $75 for a half day. Very reasonable.

michaelmosty
12-28-2011, 01:15 PM
Excellent news!! Gotta love the new owners!!

RichardP
12-31-2011, 11:12 AM
For those wanting a bit more than the test and tune, The Driver's Edge is running at MSR Houston in the same counter-clockwise direction the weekend before the NASA race. Jan 21-22: http://www.thedriversedge.net/

I'll be there both days in my car doing that instructing thing. My car has proven to be a pretty good rabit for Dan in his CMC car to chase. It's fun and educational to play lead/follow if you sign up with your car. I can hop in the passenger seat, if you've got one, to instruct from there. I'm also happy to have passengers if you want to learn that way. Friends and family are welcome too. Any session I don't have a passenger at this point is wasted.

Dan will also be out there in the Orange Thing instructing but only on Saturday. He's got a marathon on Sunday. Dude needs to act his age...

Hope to see you out there to prepare for the new race season.

Richard P.

ShadowBolt
12-31-2011, 02:32 PM
For those wanting a bit more than the test and tune, The Driver's Edge is running at MSR Houston in the same counter-clockwise direction the weekend before the NASA race. Jan 21-22: http://www.thedriversedge.net/

I'll be there both days in my car doing that instructing thing. My car has proven to be a pretty good rabit for Dan in his CMC car to chase. It's fun and educational to play lead/follow if you sign up with your car. I can hop in the passenger seat, if you've got one, to instruct from there. I'm also happy to have passengers if you want to learn that way. Friends and family are welcome too. Any session I don't have a passenger at this point is wasted.

Dan will also be out there in the Orange Thing instructing but only on Saturday. He's got a marathon on Sunday. Dude needs to act his age...

Richard P.

Damn, another marathon I am going to miss.
I hate that.

JJ

David Love AI27
12-31-2011, 03:30 PM

Richard P.

Bye the way... The Drivers Edge is attempting to help its NASA friends by running events just before your race weekends so you can get some testing in...

y5e06
12-31-2011, 06:03 PM
thats a good bit of info on the Test & Tune.

What is the dossier on the new owners? not that I knew of anything of the old ones.

nasa-rm
01-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Bye the way... The Drivers Edge is attempting to help its NASA friends by running events just before your race weekends so you can get some testing in...

And they are planning on going the same direction for best results. Nice!!!!