PDA

View Full Version : Apologies

mitchntx
01-24-2012, 02:21 AM
Closed thread ... hmmm. Really?

Michael -
Not sure how you came to your conclusions, but OK.
Far be it from me to tell you how to "feel" or what to think.

Marshall -
I read where there was some good natured ribbing taking place after you posted "you got it".
That was by Richard and it was OK. But apparently ribbing was taboo from me. My bad.

Apologies to you both.

It does, however, illustrate my point about comments from anyone but me would be taken differently.
Not sure what I've done for that to be your default POV. But in the words of Lord Ginsberg - it is what it is*.

Getting to the point that nothing can be posted without some agenda being sewn into the fabric of the thread.
Conspiracy is not present, I assure you.

But to make doubly sure (got to have a redundant train for safety), I'll not address anything Mosty related going forward.
This will assure no misinterpretation will be made. Fair enough?

* Disclaimer - That was in jest. Adam knows it because he used it on me numerous times. But the rest of you might not know it or remember it.

GlennCMC70
01-24-2012, 08:01 AM
I remembered the last time I locked a thread here. It wasnt good. I feel for the person who locked this one.

Fbody383
01-24-2012, 10:36 AM
I bet Rob locked it... he's not spending time building a car apparently.

What sucks is we usually only have stuff go south in virtual world... especially when it's a long time between races. It's definitely time for some Fri/Sat night beer drinking and story telling.

Whoever locked it... maybe you're right; but as a group we might benefit from policing ourselves if/when some of this appears to be getting personal when it should not be.

Rob Liebbe
01-24-2012, 10:51 AM
I bet Rob locked it... he's not spending time building a car apparently.

What sucks is we usually only have stuff go south in virtual world... especially when it's a long time between races. It's definitely time for some Fri/Sat night beer drinking and story telling.

Whoever locked it... maybe you're right; but as a group we might benefit from policing ourselves if/when some of this appears to be getting personal when it should not be.

Is that a personal jab at me? Just because I'm a little bit slow getting the new car together...why I ought to.....;)

Actually, I never saw any real personal jabs thrown by Mitch in the other thread except a light-hearted rib about Texas Tech or wherever Marshall went to school. I thought he actually gave him a compliment, something about being "a good engineer at that".

Al Fernandez
01-26-2012, 12:12 PM
In the interest of transparency, I just want to say I didnt lock it, nor ask someone to lock it. I dont know who locked it actually. lol

GlennCMC70
01-26-2012, 02:48 PM
Any yet not a single person here is pissed that it is locked?
Must be more about "who" locks then rather than it just gets locked. Go figure.

mitchntx
01-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Its all good. Like I said ... it illustrated my point exactly. So ...

Everyone be safe getting to and from the track and be nice while on the track!

K Shaw
01-26-2012, 06:09 PM
None of you girls would ever make it at a dealership. That thread was minor compared to the ribbing that we give each other at work.

One little mistake and one of the other techs is standing in your bay screaming " hey everyone there is something to see over here". Or "hey stupid that aint gonna fix it"

Fun times indeed.

lol.

kyle

ShadowBolt
01-27-2012, 12:26 AM
Any yet not a single person here is pissed that it is locked?
Must be more about "who" locks then rather than it just gets locked. Go figure.

I locked it because you girls would not let me run my chrome horn.....I mean bumper support. Had nothing to do with any post Mitch or either one of the Mosty's made. Keep screwing with me and I will lock it again,

JJ

Adam Ginsberg
01-27-2012, 06:26 AM
Nice to see things still haven't changed.

mitchntx
01-27-2012, 08:25 AM
Nice to see things still haven't changed.

LOL ... you noticed that too? Things haven't changed at all ... just the names and faces are different. :D