PDA

View Full Version : all loaded up and ready to leave for TWS

ShadowBolt
04-22-2012, 08:22 PM
Friday morning can't get here fast enough.

JJ

GlennCMC70
04-22-2012, 08:44 PM
Got my car and trailer and tow rig all loaded up as well. Got a long week ahead of me. Looking forward to the weekend as well.

AllZWay
04-23-2012, 08:35 AM
Loaded and ready too... having two new tires mounted up for spares today.

ShadowBolt
04-23-2012, 09:27 AM
Loaded and ready too... having two new tires mounted up for spares today.

I will need to have at least two tires mounted on wheels I'm getting from JD on Friday. Anyone doing tire service at the track this weekend? If not where can I go to get this done close by?

JJ

rleng1
04-23-2012, 09:44 AM
Monday morning after a week vacation. I need some excitement. How about 'Let's Go Racing'. I'm like Jerry. Friday cannot get here quick enough. Well not totally like jerry....just for the record.

Casey_SS
04-23-2012, 09:51 AM
http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b420/Casey_SS/toolbreaker.jpg

Fbody383
04-23-2012, 10:51 AM
Camaro nose... not quite ready photoI resemble that photo... need tires on the tow truck, dog chewed trailer wiring on truck and one trailer tail light...

kbrewmr2
04-23-2012, 10:56 AM
I will need to have at least two tires mounted on wheels I'm getting from JD on Friday. Anyone doing tire service at the track this weekend? If not where can I go to get this done close by?

JJ

These are the guys that were at Cresson that wanted to get into supporting NASA events as well - ping them and see:
317 West Division Street
Arlington, TX 76011
817-860-1985
saucmik@aol.com

David Love AI27
04-23-2012, 12:12 PM

JJ

Discount Tire in College Station, Sam has a hookup there and I just heard over the weekend that the new TireMax accross the street from Discount is trying to get their foot in with the TWS crowd by offering a pretty good deal on mounting and balancing

cobra132
04-23-2012, 12:28 PM
This month has sucked. Looking forward to this weekend no matter what happens. FMR

jdlingle
04-23-2012, 02:12 PM
Ive still got one last small leak to fix after installing my oil cooler and I should be ready. The only thing that sucks about my open trailer is I cant tempt the rain gods by loading the car early.

JJ Ill be there Friday after work. Cleaned the wheels this weekend so they are nice and purty!

michaelmosty
04-26-2012, 08:03 AM
Y'all have a safe and excellent time this weekend!!! I have a friends wedding and won't be able to make, my first event missed since I started racing the beginning of 06. :^(
I'll miss you guys, have fun!!!

AllZWay
04-26-2012, 08:19 AM
Y'all have a safe and excellent time this weekend!!! I have a friends wedding and won't be able to make, my first event missed since I started racing the beginning of 06. :^(

You need to find new friends... ones that don't schedule weddings on one of six race weekends. ;)

RichardP
04-26-2012, 08:45 AM
I have a friends wedding and won't be able to make, my first event missed since I started racing the beginning of 06. :^(

I thought the wedding was only on Saturday/early Sunday morning??? Grab a couple hours of sleep and head out to TWS. Two drops is no problem. Four drops and the possibility of repeating as champion is about over...

That is a seriously impressive run of events...

Richard P.

Crumpacker
04-26-2012, 03:54 PM

Nice record! That's incredible.

Darcie and I made a Saturday night wedding west of San Antonio during the MSRH event last year - it can be done!

... especially when your fellow racers fix your busted car while you're gone. I know at least 1 Mosty was part of that, thanks again to everyone involved!

Al Fernandez
04-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Jerry, there is tire support at the track in case you dont want to make a side trip. Dont know how much they charge.

Michael...man up! lol

marshall_mosty
04-28-2012, 11:53 PM
Hope you guys are having fun. Just got back from the wedding... Nothing like hammering home a 34K bar tab... (glad I wasn't paying!!!) See you guys at Hallett!! I'm off to London tomorrow for a business trip, but taking Trina along... Please post pics, highlights of enduro and the sat/sun racing!!!

David Love AI27
04-29-2012, 02:13 AM
Hope you guys are having fun. Just got back from the wedding... Nothing like hammering home a 34K bar tab... (glad I wasn't paying!!!) See you guys at Hallett!! I'm off to London tomorrow for a business trip, but taking Trina along... Please post pics, highlights of enduro and the sat/sun racing!!!

Frank won the enduro... I came in last (6th) behind Randy... Frank and I ironmanned and even a short 3 hour run kicked my old a$$... I knocked the weld off of the hole in my oil pan near the end of the race so I came home Friday night... Eddie had some kind of oil leak in practice and went home Sat. morning..