PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hour @ TWS - Test and Tune

nasa-rm
04-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Ok, let's give this a try.

Happy Hour at TWS!!!!

When: 12:30PM - 1:45PM on Friday

Who can run: Registered racers, comp school students and time trial competitors. Sorry, since we are running open passing, no HPDE1-3.

How to register: I don't want to deal with having to sign people up. If you are registered for the event in enduro, sprint or TT then consider yourself signed up.

Cost: $40. I will have the $$ bucket at grid. Please bring exact $$ or even a check. No CC. It'll be on the honor system.

Details: This is a test and tune session for race and TT cars. Open passing yes, but remember we ARE NOT RACING.

ShadowBolt
04-24-2012, 02:54 PM
Ok, let's give this a try.

Happy Hour at TWS!!!!

When: 12:30PM - 1:45PM on Friday

Who can run: Registered racers, comp school students and time trial competitors. Sorry, since we are running open passing, no HPDE1-3.

How to register: I don't want to deal with having to sign people up. If you are registered for the event in enduro, sprint or TT then consider yourself signed up.

Cost: $40. I will have the $$ bucket at grid. Please bring exact $$ or even a check. No CC. It'll be on the honor system.

Details: This is a test and tune session for race and TT cars. Open passing yes, but remember we ARE NOT RACING.

Thanks Dave!

JJ

BryanL
04-24-2012, 04:11 PM
That is a great idea and hope something like that happens in the future, too. I won't be able to make that in time though.

Rsmith350
04-24-2012, 04:52 PM
That is a great idea and hope something like that happens in the future, too. I won't be able to make that in time though.

I thought we had a talk about priorities........some people's kids! Geez!

nasa-rm
04-24-2012, 08:28 PM

Then your last chance will be about 5:30PM. You can go out and harass the new comp school students during their practice starts and practice race.

Wade
04-25-2012, 08:21 AM
Thanks Dave! We will try to make the happy hour.