PDA

View Full Version : Hallett race port available!

GlennCMC70
05-30-2012, 06:35 PM
It looks more and more like the sad reality is that I'll once again miss Hallett.
Money is part of it. My in-laws will be back in town Saturday. They will be here for 3 weeks to watch the kids (out of school after this week) while my wife goes to a radiology tech class (zero cost to us!) for 3 weeks. I'm hoping to make a run up Sunday to deliver awards and shake the hands of the guys who win. I'll know more next week.

Point is - I have a full race port reserved for me. It is a full port, not a half. We often put 4 cars in one. Works best w/ 2.
Call me, email me, PM me and I'll contact Hallett and put your name in place of mine. You will need to work w/ them for payment.

If I owe you a favor, remind me of the fact and I'll consider moving you up to the front of the line! ;)

GlennCMC70
05-30-2012, 06:59 PM
Dan Alford wins!

RichardP
05-30-2012, 08:39 PM
As truly bummed as I am that Glenn won't be racing with us, I was only too happy to snap up his parking spot for Dan. We don't need both halves, though, so the other half is still up for grabs. Let me know if there are one or two of you that want it...

Richard P.

Alien
05-30-2012, 09:22 PM
I'll take the other half if it's still for rent! Maybe some of Dan's speed can rub off on me!

GlennCMC70
05-30-2012, 09:24 PM
I really like racing at Hallett. I'll get back on track soon enough.
I have a good chance of making ECR now!

smitty328
05-30-2012, 09:33 PM
I would love to have one of the spots if there is still one available.

David Love AI27
05-30-2012, 09:36 PM
I'll take the other half if it's still for rent! Maybe some of Dan's speed can rub off on me!

I sent a PM but not sure it went through... I will share a 1/2 if interested

David Love AI27
05-30-2012, 09:37 PM
I sent a PM but not sure it went through... I will share a 1/2 if interested

Not a PM to you... sorry if it sounded that way...

RichardP
05-30-2012, 10:42 PM
Wow, that lit up my inbox. Going by time stamp, the top three are David Love, Gary R., and smitty328. Generically, that would mean David can have it by himself or share it with Gary. Mark is the first in line if they change their mind... You guys work it out. Dan just needs the money for the half he isn't using...

Looking forward to Hallett!

Richard P.

David Love AI27
05-31-2012, 11:14 AM
Wow, that lit up my inbox. Going by time stamp, the top three are David Love, Gary R., and smitty328. Generically, that would mean David can have it by himself or share it with Gary. Mark is the first in line if they change their mind... You guys work it out. Dan just needs the money for the half he isn't using...

Looking forward to Hallett!

Richard P.

Dan, Richard, whomever I withdraw my request, please give the spot to Gary. He needs a full 1/2 and there is a big possibilty that I won't make it... I'm in the same boat as Glenn... no work, therefore no cash...

Along those line if any Houston area folks need some work done (shoveling sh!t or whatever) I am available... Plumbing, electrical, painting, trailer repair or prep, any type of automotive work (I'm pretty good eventhough it doesn't show in my personal vehicles)... If you have major remodel jobs, please call Jeremiah... We have references

rleng1
05-31-2012, 01:00 PM
Dan, Richard, whomever I withdraw my request, please give the spot to Gary. He needs a full 1/2 and there is a big possibilty that I won't make it... I'm in the same boat as Glenn... no work, therefore no cash...

Along those line if any Houston area folks need some work done (shoveling sh!t or whatever) I am available... Plumbing, electrical, painting, trailer repair or prep, any type of automotive work (I'm pretty good eventhough it doesn't show in my personal vehicles)... If you have major remodel jobs, please call Jeremiah... We have references

References from racers I hope.

BlueFirePony
06-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Jeff Tilton has my port...he claimed it faster than the AI vortex... I'm just editing for transparency ;)

Tilton
06-01-2012, 10:06 AM
PM sent.

Tilton

Fbody383
06-06-2012, 12:49 PM
I will need the AC plug for the motor home but not the raceport since I'm not bringing a car. You will have to "put up" with Casey and Mindy's hospitality and it's likely Casey will borrow and break one of your tools (he will replace it promptly though)

I guess first come first serve is the best way; just ring me at a reasonable hour- seven one tree / too niner for / six nine one tree

AllZWay
06-06-2012, 03:28 PM
........since I'm not bringing a car.

This is some crap.....

jdlingle
06-06-2012, 06:22 PM
I can definitely vouch for Jeremiah and David's work. Used my tax refund to hav new windows put in and they did a great job!

kbrewmr2
06-06-2012, 06:23 PM
is there an opening in one of these? Camping at the track and would love to have a real roof as backup if needed....?!?!

Fbody383
06-06-2012, 06:40 PM
is there an opening in one of these? Camping at the track and would love to have a real roof as backup if needed....?!?!I didn't get no phone call... but you can certainly "rent back" my half of the race port for the car. I think it's number 14 and it would be good to get to know you a little. Also, will have the covered back of the truck if the weather gets squirrely again.

This is some crap...I've been a little off the grid the past week, but I hear ya. Got the motor in but no signs of oil pressure and never got it started. Had I been in touch with the goings on I would have made Marshall loan me his hooptie for the weekend. Or I guess I could have made Al's car make a guest showing.

I'm mentally checked out knowing I won't have any contact on track this weekend.