PDA

View Full Version : where is all the excitement????

GlennCMC70
08-03-2006, 08:29 AM
man, 2 days away and only the little M&M (Micheal M.) is excited.

Boudy
08-03-2006, 09:05 AM
Yeah, I noticed it too. Kinda somber isn't it? I think it's just been a tough few weeks and we'll get past it. After TWS w/no drama, everyone should be back to smack talkin' and bitch slappin'.

I hope!

Boudy

Mike Bell
08-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Sampson Radios rock. How's that for bitch slappin?? :shock:

Sorry Boudy, read that crapola thread over on CMC.com, that guy really steamed my biscuits. :twisted:

Boudy
08-03-2006, 09:44 AM
:roll: :lol: :lol: Dude, there's behind the scenes details that makes his post even worst than you think. But hey, I wish him luck. He's gonna need it when Argent Lab gets up a head of steam.

Oh, and BTW: Thank you Jeff, Chris, and Mitch for going in there and blasting his dumb ass. I didn't post when I first saw it because it would have really been ugly and would have probably made me look rather unprofessional myself.

Boudy

Mike Bell
08-03-2006, 09:50 AM
Well, your home region buds are behind you all the way. I appreciate/applaud your efforts in this regard. Hopefully you will overcome whatever forces are at work and come out on top. Looking forward to seeing your equipment in action, bring me a rental at least mmkay?

jeffburch
08-03-2006, 10:10 AM
:roll: :lol: :lol: Dude, there's behind the scenes details that makes his post even worst than you think. But hey, I wish him luck. He's gonna need it when Argent Lab gets up a head of steam.

Oh, and BTW: Thank you Jeff, Chris, and Mitch for going in there and blasting his dumb ass. I didn't post when I first saw it because it would have really been ugly and would have probably made me look rather unprofessional myself.

Boudy
Julie chimed is as well.

I ain't excited. I like the racing and all but for me it's kinda like going to some inlaws house for the weekend. Ugh.
jb

AI#97
08-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Yeah, I noticed it too. Kinda somber isn't it? I think it's just been a tough few weeks and we'll get past it. After TWS w/no drama, everyone should be back to smack talkin' and bitch slappin'.

I hope!

Boudy

Alright, i will start some shit......has a CMC car ever been lapped in a 20 minute race at TWS??? :P

The AI camp seems really quiet so I don't know what's wrong with those guys....maybe they are all trying to find ways to cheat so they can win?!! I just hope they aren't all secretly plotting against ME!!! :lol:

mitchntx
08-03-2006, 10:47 AM
I ain't excited. I like the racing and all but for me it's kinda like going to some inlaws house for the weekend. Ugh.
jb

Yep ... the wind kind of got taken out of my sails.

So, along with some other reasons, I've decided my season is over.

I've signed up for a DE in September at MSR-C, but that will be it for me.

Plus racing 6 or 7 laps at TWS doesn't do much for me.

AI#97
08-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Plus racing 6 or 7 laps at TWS doesn't do much for me.

sounds like you need a faster car there mitch?! :wink: :lol:

macstang
08-04-2006, 01:23 AM
I'm excited, so excited that I left for TWS at 0700 Thursday!!!!

I just wish it wasnt a 8-12 hour drive depending on incidents.

Im also excited cuz I dynoed MY car at 326/376 woowee

DE all the wayyyyy.....

Mike Bell
08-04-2006, 06:36 AM
I'm excited, so excited that I left for TWS at 0700 Thursday!!!!

I just wish it wasnt a 8-12 hour drive depending on incidents.

Im also excited cuz I dynoed MY car at 326/376 woowee

DE all the wayyyyy.....

Jeesh, even my AI car didn't make those kind of numbers! :lol:

michaelmosty
08-04-2006, 12:38 PM
man, 2 days away and only the little M&M (Micheal M.) is excited.
M&M still excited. Just got in from Memphis and I should be on the road in about 2-hours, see ya'll tonight!!

David Love AI27
08-04-2006, 09:56 PM

I hope!

Boudy

Alright, i will start some shit......has a CMC car ever been lapped in a 20 minute race at TWS??? :P

The AI camp seems really quiet so I don't know what's wrong with those guys....maybe they are all trying to find ways to cheat so they can win?!! I just hope they aren't all secretly plotting against ME!!! :lol:

In my very first race (and first weekend in the AI27) I was lapped by MP and JG on the last lap between T11 & T12 saw them in my mirror as I entered 10 and pulled over to watch the race.

AI#97
08-08-2006, 12:34 AM
In my very first race (and first weekend in the AI27) I was lapped by MP and JG on the last lap between T11 & T12 saw them in my mirror as I entered 10 and pulled over to watch the race.

Well, Morgan, your place in the history books has been spared afterall.....'course, we did get you in Turn 3!!! :wink:

y5e06
08-08-2006, 09:05 AM
Thank God! :oops: