PDA

View Full Version : Wanted : Need a pair of rear OEM 4th gen Springs!

GlennCMC70
08-10-2012, 04:00 PM
I thought I had a set laying around, but I cannot find them. I need a pair to make this chassis I have a roller.

BryanL
08-10-2012, 04:35 PM
You mean between you and Mitch you don't have a spare set of rears sitting around? I think I have a pair-can't remember if they are fronts or rears. I'm heading to Granbury Thursday, too.

AllZWay
08-10-2012, 05:21 PM
I am sure I have a set laying around...but I doubt you want to pay shipping for them.

GlennCMC70
08-10-2012, 06:46 PM
I can only go off what Mitch tells me these days. I'll be there this weekend I think. I'll verify. They normally just get tossed as they have no value. I thought I had a complete set put aside here, but I must have pitched them thinking they were extras. Gotta dig some more.
BL - bring them or set them out somewhere and I'll swing by and pick them up. May be able to buy you lunch one day too. Got some work to do over there in that general area (Pilot Point/Tioga) next week. Gotta play it day by day.
Worked 6hrs today and was home by 10am. Put me 7 hrs over on time. Been really swamped lately and can't hardly plan 4hrs in advance.

mitchntx
08-10-2012, 08:14 PM
I can only go off what Mitch tells me these days. I'll be there this weekend I think. I'll verify. They normally just get tossed as they have no value. I thought I had a complete set put aside here, but I must have pitched them thinking they were extras. Gotta dig some more.
BL - bring them or set them out somewhere and I'll swing by and pick them up. May be able to buy you lunch one day too. Got some work to do over there in that general area (Pilot Point/Tioga) next week. Gotta play it day by day.
Worked 6hrs today and was home by 10am. Put me 7 hrs over on time. Been really swamped lately and can't hardly plan 4hrs in advance.

All I have are those Sportlines we discussed ... and you are welcome to them.

This weekend is off ... moved till next weekend.
Some shit is going down next weekend!

BryanL
08-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Sorry but mine are fronts.
Mitch-glad you are posting that here and not one of your 50 other gun forums.

Alien
08-11-2012, 09:06 PM
I have a pair of stock third gen rears, but like JP, I doubt you want those shipped. If you still need them by EC...

rleng1
08-12-2012, 06:57 PM
I have a set you can have as well.

GlennCMC70
08-12-2012, 10:13 PM
Guys, plan on bringing them to ECR unless I post otherwise here.
Still looking fora set locally as I need them sooner rather than later.

rleng1
08-13-2012, 08:05 PM
Let me know if anyone is cruising from Houston to DFW.

Pranav
08-14-2012, 12:26 AM
I should have mine off the rear end this week. If all lines up I can bring it up to College Station next week.

GlennCMC70
08-14-2012, 05:46 AM
Thanks. But will not be anywhere near there anytime soon.