PDA

View Full Version : Unsolicited endorsement for Crumpacker

jdlingle
08-30-2012, 08:10 PM
I'm probably the last one to got through Sam for this stuff, but in any event, here goes. I highly recomend that anyone that hasnt already talked to Sam about their insurance rates give him a call. He saved me over 400 bucks over my old Farm Bureau policy that I have had for almost 10 years! No one had even come close to mathcing my old rate, let alone beating it.

And hey, he might feel like he owes you a spot on the race track if you use him!

I didnt ask Sam about posting this, so if he feels uncomrfortable with this on here I will take it down. But seriously guys, you owe it to yourselves to let him take a look at your policies.

***We now return to our regularly scheduled racing talk.***

David Love AI27
08-31-2012, 08:28 AM
I moved my policy to the Crumpacker Agency...

marshall_mosty
08-31-2012, 10:32 AM
I too have my home and auto policy thru Sam... It's so easy to work with him via text or email and even get to talk racing if you want...

:)

Crumpacker
08-31-2012, 01:29 PM
Where's the :blushing: smiley..?

Thanks guys!

Auto/Home/Life/Commercial/RVs & Boats is my focus now, but I'm in the process of getting appointed with a company that provides specific motorsports coverage. This would be a very cool addition to the agency!

Motorsports Off-Course, Transport & Storage - for individuals & teams - covers your racecar, spare parts, tools & equipment.
Motorsports Facilities & Events
Motorsports Independent Clubs
Motorsports Race Teams & Race Shops
Motorsports Racing Owners & Sponsors Liability

:)