PDA

View Full Version : Teksid jackscrews

edrock96GT
11-08-2012, 06:16 PM
If anyone knows where I can get a line on those stupid little jackscrews that screw into the side of a teksid block (not the actual bolts, have them) please let me know. That is the last thing holding me up from completing my engine rebuild.
Everything I have read says that no one makes them (any more) and they're damn near impossible to find.

jdlingle
11-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Call Tommie Vaughan Motorsports at 713 802 6600. Ask to speak to someone in motorsports. Anthony is your best bet.
If it is still available from Ford they will have it. Outside of that I am not sure who to try. Maybe modularmustangracing.com They have alot of parts for Ford modular engines.
<tbody>
<nobr></nobr>

PARTS 713 802 6600

</tbody>

rpoz27
11-10-2012, 07:50 AM
If anyone knows where I can get a line on those stupid little jackscrews that screw into the side of a teksid block (not the actual bolts, have them) please let me know. That is the last thing holding me up from completing my engine rebuild.
Everything I have read says that no one makes them (any more) and they're damn near impossible to find.

I have a set. $300. You also have to take the block they are in..... ;)

edrock96GT
11-10-2012, 11:43 AM
I have a set. $300. You also have to take the block they are in..... ;)

I may look into that in the future.

A spare engine is never a bad thing. :D

rpoz27
11-10-2012, 10:43 PM
I may look into that in the future.

A spare engine is never a bad thing. :D

I have that too. My current AI motor is for sale.... ready to win. $4500 complete. I have my eye on a coyote!