PDA

View Full Version : COTA RV Parking - got this from COTA , too rich for me

cjlmlml
11-29-2012, 11:46 AM
Hey there Chris – I got your email about wanting information for RVs for V8 Supercars..

Our RV spaces are premium spaces only, as we don’t offer onsite RV camping in our parking lots… The RV slots we have are only 78 and they are trackside between Turns 11 and 12 which I don’t think V8 Supercars will be running in that space (the track for that race cuts through a little shorter)…so the RV would act more as a place to relax, hang out, and you get 8 free GA tickets to get into the park to watch the race. In addition, we don’t sell RVs on a one-time race offer – you get them all year for 4 major events for $15,000 and have to commit to a 2 or 3 year contract.

I have attached the one-sheet outlining the premium RV track locations.

Also, just so you know – a few things that aren’t on this one-sheet:

- The pads themselves are about 25’ X 45’, which I hear is a tad bigger than at most other venues
- There is a $2,500 refundable security deposit required for all RV’s

Let me know if you have questions about the one-sheet or anything else and we can go from there. If you are looking for just RV camping –that is not in the plans at The Circuit this year, but if we have any new information I will pass it along soon.

Please feel free to pass this along as well…..

Thanks again,
Brandi

Fbody383
11-29-2012, 02:09 PM
Good thing those are only "premium" spaces, the "platinum" spaces must be really good.

Al Fernandez
11-29-2012, 06:00 PM
What do you think Jerry, is 25x45 bigger than the RV spots at NOLA? lol
These guys are high...or I just dont make enough money.

GlennCMC70
11-29-2012, 06:18 PM
10 people at $375 each for each of the 4 events. That should cover it.

RichardP
11-29-2012, 09:27 PM
These guys are high...or I just dont make enough money.

I don't remember any open spaces when I walked by the motor homes at the F1 race. You aren't their intended market...

Richard P.

Crumpacker
11-30-2012, 11:18 AM
I don't remember any open spaces when I walked by the motor homes at the F1 race. You aren't their intended market...

Richard P.

Yup, looked full when we walked by too. I especially enjoyed the RV with a Ferrari on either side - red 430 and a black 458 w/ paper tags. :-0