PDA

View Full Version : Open Invite BBQ/Game Release Party

BlueFirePony
12-22-2012, 12:26 AM
I have registered for the Fort Worth Cops 4 Kids BBQ Contest next year and in preparation I'd like to invite you all to a bit of a BBQ Sampling on January 26th @ 7PM (until whenever) at our place in McKinney.
We are also going to be celebrating our next video game title release (or two if I get my ass moving) so its a combo event ;)

Please RSVP either in reply to this post or you can just PM me so I know how much to cook. I've entered Brisket, Pork Ribs and Chicken. If I can get Ol' English to come up and teach me his beans I might be brave enough to enter that too :)

I'm not really expecting to win anything, but please come and help me at least make a reasonable showing of it ;)

David Love AI27
12-22-2012, 04:24 PM
Sweeeeet!!

Al Fernandez
12-22-2012, 05:20 PM
Nice! Cant make it due to family visiting, but sounds fun

BlueFirePony
01-03-2013, 02:48 PM
Going to be bumping the date. Anna and Kyri are going to be out of town on Jan 26th now. Current tentative dates are Friday Feb 1st or Saturday Feb 2nd - I'll be nailing down the date this weekend.

BlueFirePony
01-07-2013, 06:58 PM
Going to be bumping the date. Anna and Kyri are going to be out of town on Jan 26th now. Current tentative dates are Friday Feb 1st or Saturday Feb 2nd - I'll be nailing down the date this weekend.
Well apparently along with memory, the first thing to go is party planning. Anna and Kyri are going to be out of town longer than I thought so the Feb1/2 dates won't work either - the next three weekends are out for other reasons.

I'll try to schedule something later in the year in between race weekends.

If you are so inclined, think about attending the Cops 4 Kids BBQ Cookoff at the Fort Worth Stockyards March 22/23 and there are concerts (performances are TBD) both nights (think tix are $10 for concert each night)
Not sure about the other teams, but I'll plan to have samples through the day ;)