PDA

View Full Version : Harris Hill Comp School / Instructor Clinic

nasa-rm
02-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Anyone coming out to H2R this weekend to either go to the instructor clinic or help with comp school?

We can still use some harassers on Sunday AM for their practice races or just to observe and help Michael in the classroom. He's got 23 or so comp school students to deal with!!!!!

Currently in for comp school in V8 form

Kevin Jander
Pranav Patel
James Strader
Mike Snavely
Craig McCormick
James Powell

GlennCMC70
02-12-2013, 07:29 PM
I hate missing this! Got too much on my plate right now with huge increases in workload and two night classes during the week.
Good luck to all. That is a huge compschool class.

And let them know they can't win comp school!

Pranav
02-12-2013, 10:31 PM
We can still use some harassers on Sunday AM

I just want to make sure I got this right. Contact is NOT OK in comp school right?

smitty328
02-12-2013, 11:50 PM
So tempting, but I think I'll be working too late on Saturday.

Is there a sound restriction at Harris Hill? I really want to drive my car!

MikeS
02-13-2013, 08:55 AM
According to the welcome letter Dave sent out

"Do be aware and reminded that Harris Hill Road has a fairly low sound limit. If you feel that you
have a noisy car (i.e. high reving V8, un-muffled 911, an RX7, etc) please be sure to bolt on a
stock muffler or bring something that can be adapted quickly if you have noise issues. Straight
pipes on anything is most likely going to fail noise. If you cannot make sound (85dB at the
property fence line) we will be forced to have you stop running until you can address the problem."

AllZWay
02-13-2013, 09:22 AM
Dave... I am not going to be able to make it. We are doing some server migrations this weekend.

James

marshall_mosty
02-13-2013, 11:41 AM
Dave... I am not going to be able to make it. We are doing some server migrations this weekend.

James
That sounds like a whole bunch of fun... I hate it when my server migrates, as it takes too long to find where it went. :)

nasa-rm
02-13-2013, 04:16 PM
That sounds like a whole bunch of fun... I hate it when my server migrates, as it takes too longer to find where it went. :)

No... he said severe migraines.

Rsmith350
02-13-2013, 04:39 PM

I read it as severed multigrains......

AllZWay
02-13-2013, 06:44 PM

There is alot of potential for this for sure.