PDA

View Full Version : MSR-H in October

marshall_mosty
08-14-2006, 02:08 PM
It's never to early to register and call dibbs on a covered parking spot!!!
See you guys in Oct.

8)

AllZWay
08-14-2006, 02:21 PM
I will make my CMC debut at MSR-H in October. I hope to make my 4 provisional races so that I start fresh next year.

What is parking like there?

Do most people camp out or stay in a hotel?

James

michaelmosty
08-14-2006, 02:31 PM
James,
Glad to hear you'll be joining us in October!!
In May quite a few individuals registered for the covered spots which worked out very well. I'll be doing the same for the Oct. event.
As far as sleeping there are always quite a few people that camp at the track. It's easy to talk, complain, and bitch with everyone over a few beers and then retire to the tent. Houston in October should be very comfortable at night. :D

AllZWay
08-14-2006, 04:41 PM
Thanks Michael.... It sure has taken much more time than I anticipated to build this car, but it just about done now. Mostly I need to put it back together.

Anyone have a hook up that could get me on MSR-C for a day to test this car to see if it will hold together? :o

gt40
08-14-2006, 05:16 PM
I'll be there -- the new front end is going in this weekend. :D

Who do I bribe for covered parking?

marshall_mosty
08-14-2006, 05:31 PM
Robert,
I put the request on my entry form at the bottom. Shannon has handled this in the past (May event). They were $30 for the spot. You can fit 2 cars side by side. It's a little tighter than TWS garages at that spacing, but it works fine. Tool boxes have to go in front.

If you plan on really tearing into your car and having both doors wide open, I would suggest a stall all to yourself.

AI#97
08-14-2006, 06:20 PM
Thanks Michael.... It sure has taken much more time than I anticipated to build this car, but it just about done now. Mostly I need to put it back together.

Anyone have a hook up that could get me on MSR-C for a day to test this car to see if it will hold together? :o

Call AJ as PST.....he might be able to get you some sessions at teh guest rate of $20 a session....