PDA

View Full Version : ???Who's bringing what for whom???

Rsmith350
09-17-2013, 04:56 PM
Randy is bringing me shocks and and I'm bring a case of COLD bud light for BL for the rag joint eliminator. Anybody else need anything?

rleng1
09-17-2013, 04:59 PM
Glenn is bringing me wheels and I'm bringing tri-tip and beans.

BryanL
09-17-2013, 07:49 PM
Bud light is for everyone but especially for Glenn and his patience on the cmc site. He deserves a drink dealing with all that. I cracked up when I see a guy who hasn't turned a lap in cmc who wants to totally re write the rules to his liking.
I need some old 16" tires that will hold air to store a car.

Suck fumes
09-17-2013, 08:13 PM
Yah those handful of guys just like to stir drama. They need to go scratch and hush.

GlennCMC70
09-17-2013, 08:17 PM
We should cook at the track friday night instead of going to town.

Trublu
09-17-2013, 08:20 PM
I'm up for that

rleng1
09-17-2013, 09:17 PM
During the enduro. I'll have a grill for burgers, dogs, and whatever. Maybe even go Neanderthal with ribs.
Remember, the Ags are in town, and restaurants are packed.

GlennCMC70
09-17-2013, 09:46 PM
Lets keep it simple. Burgers are easy.

y5e06
09-18-2013, 10:08 AM
I need some old 16" tires that will hold air to store a car.
if no one else gets you set up i may have a set of soon-to-be bald 16's. gonna try and run then down during the T&T and then they'll be done.

BryanL
09-18-2013, 11:26 AM
Dang it the wife went to the grocery store today. What can I bring-oh wait-Ross is bringing some BL. I'll push the wife to make a batch of cookies and see if she is going to the store again for other food. Looks like the grill will be in the garage. I have a table we can setup in there too.

MikeP99Z
09-18-2013, 11:47 AM
I'm bringing Richard Pedersen's wheels. If he isn't at the event, can someone get them to Houston for him. Thanks

ShadowBolt
09-18-2013, 01:54 PM
[QUOTE=MikeP99Z;65243]I'm bringing Richard Pedersen's wheels. If he isn't at the event, can someone get them to Houston for him. Thanks[/QUOTE

I hope they have not had a spacer welded to them.

JJ

Suck fumes
09-18-2013, 02:05 PM
Texas people aren't whining little beotches so it's all good.

Racebrat
09-18-2013, 02:35 PM
There will be birthday cake Saturday night- I officially became the mother of a teenager today :-(

Oh- and Dave's doing chicken fajitas as well!

See y'all Friday afternoon!

ShadowBolt
09-18-2013, 02:38 PM
Texas people aren't whining little beotches so it's all good.

What I can't believe is they think you beat them because you outsmarted them. They will not admit that those wheels would have made maybe .001 second per lap difference. One guys said it could be worth two or three tenths per lap! Really? Even if so I think you were two seconds a lap faster so what else did you do to cheat your way to victory? I need to purchase those wheels from you Aaron so I can start winning races. LOL

JJ

Suck fumes
09-18-2013, 02:44 PM
LOL! That new setup you have will win races as long as your smooth!

ShadowBolt
09-18-2013, 02:54 PM
LOL! That new setup you have will win races as long as your smooth!

Don't take all my excuses away!

Lets RACE!

JJ

RichardP
09-18-2013, 02:56 PM
I'm bringing Richard Pedersen's wheels. If he isn't at the event, can someone get them to Houston for him. Thanks

Yes, thanks a bunch. I won't be there. Please get them to John Martin for transport back to Houston.

In theory, I'm also supposed to be getting my T5 transmission back from Marshall. That needs to get to John also...

Richard P.

rleng1
09-18-2013, 03:52 PM
What I can't believe is they think you beat them because you outsmarted them. They will not admit that those wheels would have made maybe .001 second per lap difference. One guys said it could be worth two or three tenths per lap! Really? Even if so I think you were two seconds a lap faster so what else did you do to cheat your way to victory? I need to purchase those wheels from you Aaron so I can start winning races. LOL

JJ

Jerry,
You don't need Aaron's wheels. You need his steering wheel........with his hands still attached.

Suck fumes
09-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Lol!

Suck fumes
09-18-2013, 04:52 PM
So am I cool enough to hang out with you guys Friday night? Me and Jason would like to talk and hang out more if that's ok y'all.

Fbody383
09-18-2013, 05:31 PM
So am I cool enough to hang out with you guys Friday night? Me and Jason would like to talk and hang out more if that's ok y'all.You don't have to ask... it used to be AI/CMC cookout before Balingit rode into town. Bring some grub and dive in.

BL - I should have you covered on used tires of some kind. (just have to remember to pack them)

Mike - I can drag something home for Pederson

ShadowBolt
09-18-2013, 05:31 PM
Jerry,
You don't need Aaron's wheels. You need his steering wheel........with his hands still attached.

Yep but I don't think he will let me borrow them.

JJ

ShadowBolt
09-18-2013, 05:32 PM
So am I cool enough to hang out with you guys Friday night? Me and Jason would like to talk and hang out more if that's ok y'all.

No you are not cool enough but if you bring Jason......I guess you can come. Of course I'm kidding.

You never have to ask that. We want every CMC racer to hang with us. You were always welcome.

JJ

GlennCMC70
09-18-2013, 07:30 PM

It is sort of expected. If you don't, it makes the list of those talked about just that much longer!
I really hate seeing guys not hanging out w/ the group when not on track. When you don't, your really missing out.
To quote..... "Ya'll do this shit every weekend?" - JK ;)

Fbody383
09-19-2013, 09:30 AM
To quote..... "Ya'll do this shit every weekend?" - JK ;) The look on his face was priceless. Maybe I need to submit the Sportsman Participation RCR that requires each competitor to have a drink (of your choice) with another competitor on Friday and Saturday nights.

We need a CMC Beer Summit!

kbrewmr2
09-19-2013, 09:49 AM
You don't have to ask... it used to be AI/CMC cookout before Balingit rode into town. Bring some grub and dive in.

BL - I should have you covered on used tires of some kind. (just have to remember to pack them)

Mike - I can drag something home for Pederson

Dave's doing another party on Friday? news to me ;)

Still trying to find a ride for some RX8 parts if I can piggy back off you guys but not looking good at this point. Stuff is in SW Ft Worth, guy won't ship :(

BryanL
09-19-2013, 12:22 PM
Jerry,

No-Jerry just needs to keep both hands on the wheel instead of trying to look cool leaning to the side and driving with one arm on the wheel.

Bring it 55! Now that I don't have the Randy special Iphone alignment I'm ready to race! Just have to install headlights and cut off the brackets that my swaybar was hitting which is my excuse for what happened at Hallett.

Racebrat
09-19-2013, 12:25 PM
No, Dave's shindig is Saturday night- not Friday

BryanL
09-19-2013, 12:30 PM
Aaron-You can't be as sensitive as you are on the national site. If you choose to hang out in the middle garage (which you should) your going to be made fun of, lied too, forced to drink something you don't know where it was made, accused of cheating and then we will start messing with your car when you go to bed-It will be awesome. And if you don't hang out then you just get made fun of even more.
Glenn-I thought the exact same thing about Kellam when I read that. "This is fun!"

Suck fumes
09-19-2013, 01:34 PM
I'm as far from sensitive as can be haha. I just think its funny how serious all those other guys take a simple rule and twist it around to something it's not. My car goes in the trailer at night specifically for that reason haha

Wade
09-19-2013, 02:07 PM
I always take my steering wheel home at night...thanks to Rob Liebbe circa rookie school '09 or was it '10?

Rob Liebbe
09-19-2013, 02:43 PM
I always take my steering wheel home at night...thanks to Rob Liebbe circa rookie school '09 or was it '10?

I don't know what you're talking about. :confused:

BTW - How come nobody remembers that I had a cohort?

AI#97
09-19-2013, 03:21 PM
I don't know what you're talking about. :confused:

BTW - How come nobody remembers that I had a cohort?

Was this the same weekend/night that you got caught by the track cook?

Wade
09-19-2013, 03:24 PM
Whatever Rob, we know who the ring leader was!

ShadowBolt
09-19-2013, 04:03 PM
Was this the same weekend/night that you got caught by the track cook?

I bet it was. I tried to stop him.

JJ

michaelmosty
09-19-2013, 04:30 PM
I can now do that as well. I finally got a "grown-up" steering wheel with a quick disconnect!!! :^)

BryanL
09-19-2013, 04:52 PM
Back on topic. You guys follow the topic about as good as you follow the line.

Guess I'm stopping at Bucees or somewhere on my way down to pick up some other grub fro Fri. night for the grill. Hope I walk home to some warm cookies that I will eat all of them on the way down but I'm not going to press my luck. Randy suggested getting some sausage for Michael. Someone grab some chips/dips. Think I have some plates and such in the trailer but I'm not worried about that kind of stuff.

See all you cheaters tomorrow-last race for me and Randy this year so I'm looking to have some fun. Liebbe-I think I have something stronger than 6% for you but bring your mixer.

marshall_mosty
09-20-2013, 07:05 PM
Yes, thanks a bunch. I won't be there. Please get them to John Martin for transport back to Houston.

In theory, I'm also supposed to be getting my T5 transmission back from Marshall. That needs to get to John also...

Richard P.
It's on the trailer Richard. I'll get it to John. Thanks again!!

Pranav
09-20-2013, 07:38 PM
If anyone needs a room for tonight, call me at 281 414 1482. Gonna skip running tomorrow and might as well not let the room go to waste; name your price. You'll have to be out of it tomorrow afternoon as Ben myself and someone else will use it tomorrow night.

Storm Trooper
09-22-2013, 09:56 PM
Dang it the wife went to the grocery store today. What can I bring-oh wait-Ross is bringing some BL. I'll push the wife to make a batch of cookies and see if she is going to the store again for other food. Looks like the grill will be in the garage. I have a table we can setup in there too.

They were awesom I want the recipe 😛

Fbody383
09-23-2013, 09:01 AM
Dang it the wife went to the grocery store today. What can I bring-oh wait-Ross is bringing some BL. I'll push the wife to make a batch of cookies and see if she is going to the store again for other food. Looks like the grill will be in the garage. I have a table we can setup in there too. Post that up... and we need the Ole English bean recipe too...